Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
Expression Practice= FREE ART! -Working On:Lydeth Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

White_Lyger

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:54 pm
Alright. So, I've drawn VERY few furries actually. The thing is, I'd LOVE to get better at them, and the only way to really do that, is to DRAW MORE!

So, what I'm asking for, is a few people who would like a piece of free art, being that it's only for skill practice.
I'd love to see a variety of species in the thread, so, please feel free to post a ref pic along side your avatar, unless you want your avatar done. If you're likely to change frequently, and want a certain avatar drawn, then Tekteks are fine too. ^_~

I'd really appreciate a few people who wouldn't mind me doing (crappy) trial drawing for their characters, since I'm so out of practice with morphing features.

It's currently 2 AM, and I'm about to crash, but I thought I would post this now, and come back to see if I got responses so I can start working on them tomorrow.

P.S. I also just downloaded paint tool Sai. It's new to me, but I'm liking it a lot, so art practice is also to get more familiar with that as well. razz

Thanks,
~daisy  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:31 am
Hello Daisy
I would love to help you out.
Draw my cheetah self for practice  

WinchesterTrine

Anxious Receiver

White_Lyger

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:09 pm
Got the line-art going. ^_~  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:59 pm
VirgoObsession_LustMJ_JH
Hello Daisy

Hello Dear. I got the drawing of your OC/furry self Nero done. I hope that you like it.

http://i56.tinypic.com/2hrkhlt.jpg
I'm sorry that the hat looks a bit off. I think it should have been closer to the head in the end, but I think I delayed the pic enough. ^_~ Enjoy!  

White_Lyger

WinchesterTrine

Anxious Receiver

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:06 am
White_Lyger
VirgoObsession_LustMJ_JH
Hello Daisy

Hello Dear. I got the drawing of your OC/furry self Nero done. I hope that you like it.

http://i56.tinypic.com/2hrkhlt.jpg
I'm sorry that the hat looks a bit off. I think it should have been closer to the head in the end, but I think I delayed the pic enough. ^_~ Enjoy!

Thank you
It's Awesome
can i use it it my sig?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:16 am
How do you feel about drawing a female bunny or a goat? :3  

Lydeth

5,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100

Kiki Avelan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:18 pm
I would love for you to practice using my fursona. razz I'll get the links up momentarily~

color reference
style reference
bipedal, if you prefer razz  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:51 pm
Virgo, you're more than welcome to do what you wish with the image, as long as you don't claim it as your own work. ^_~

Lydeth
How do you feel about drawing a female bunny or a goat? :3
^_^

A Bunny would be fun. Not so sure I could get the face a goat to look the way I want it too yet, but I could certainly try.

Please let me know if you have reference images, or if a description, or avatar to go by. ^_~

Awesome Kiki, thank you for the reference images.  

White_Lyger

WinchesterTrine

Anxious Receiver

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:54 pm
alright
thankies  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:58 pm
Sure why not my fursona is a bat eared fox with monochromatic colors like that of my sig bipedal human proportions more bottom heavy than top heavy and short with nine tails

I have another that is a hybrid of a tiger and an arctic fox eight feet tall with three tails  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Lydeth

5,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:47 pm
Here's an okekaki I did of my OC, Ripperella, if you still want to try a bunny fur. (she's part goat. >.> Just the horns and personality, though) :3

User Image
((For the markings, its kind of hard to see, but she has a spiral on her left hip and other little tribal markings that change because they're painted on, so if you want to you can leave them out or paint your own on, that's fine too heart ))

I like doing art trades, too, if you would like me to draw an oc of yours as well. I need furry practice too. x)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:39 pm
Lydeth
Here's an okekaki I did of my OC, Ripperella, if you still want to try a bunny fur. (she's part goat. >.> Just the horns and personality, though) :3

User Image
((For the markings, its kind of hard to see, but she has a spiral on her left hip and other little tribal markings that change because they're painted on, so if you want to you can leave them out or paint your own on, that's fine too heart ))

I like doing art trades, too, if you would like me to draw an oc of yours as well. I need furry practice too. x)

I LOVE the art. That's a beautiful reference. And that's great. If you'd be willing to draw my avatar, I would really appreciate it. I haven't gotten a good reference picture done yet, but it's basically just a Snow Leopard, with a few very faint tiger stripes on her shoulders, and on her face. Your art is beautiful.

You're next on my to draw list, but unfortunately, I don't have time to start tonight. It's already a quarter to 2 here, and early morning... User Image as well. So, I'll get your art started when I can, and would REALLY appreciate a drawing in return. *hugs* Thank you!

~daisy  

White_Lyger

Lydeth

5,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:41 pm
White_Lyger
Lydeth

User Image

I LOVE the art. That's a beautiful reference. And that's great. If you'd be willing to draw my avatar, I would really appreciate it. I haven't gotten a good reference picture done yet, but it's basically just a Snow Leopard, with a few very faint tiger stripes on her shoulders, and on her face. Your art is beautiful.

You're next on my to draw list, but unfortunately, I don't have time to start tonight. It's already a quarter to 2 here, and early morning... User Image as well. So, I'll get your art started when I can, and would REALLY appreciate a drawing in return. *hugs* Thank you!

~daisy

Thanks so much~! ^-^ I have lots of work this week but I should have more free time tomorrow to get yours started in return. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:55 pm
how much does a polar bear weigh?....

ive got several characters if you wanna pick from them and draw em. the only ones i have pics for are my three main. you can draw them in any way you want smile

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/5047597/

they arent usually so girly. and the cats tape is always a different colour.
.....Enough to break the ice, Hi i'm Aijo.

Aijo_Iceblood

Lydeth

5,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:08 am
Aijo_Iceblood
how much does a polar bear weigh?....

ive got several characters if you wanna pick from them and draw em. the only ones i have pics for are my three main. you can draw them in any way you want smile

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/5047597/

they arent usually so girly. and the cats tape is always a different colour.
.....Enough to break the ice, Hi i'm Aijo.

Hello Mr. Polar Bear. ^^ Your pictures seem to be private, I can't see em! Or maybe I have to be logged in to Furaffinity? I haven't been there in a while, so my memory might not be serving...  
Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff