Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania v2

Back to Guilds

Always at the leading edge of Booty Grab! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Dolphin Mania, Panda, Penguin, Rick James 

Reply Dolphin Mania v2
Tattoo's Any one? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aizikan

Loyal Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:46 pm
Alright, so I recently posed as a model to help a friend out with a photography project they were working on, and it show's most of my tattoo's that I have on it. So if you want, post your pictures of your tattoos as well -as long as they do not show anything that will get you in trouble, if so, place a warning and link the picture only!-

So here is how the photo for the project came out as:

User Image

So any tattoo lovers out there? Or anyone that has any/thinking about getting some?

Edit: Words on my back read as the following:

The words around the tiger say:

I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.

And the ones on my shoulder read:

If your strength is small, don't carry heavy burdens. If your words are worthless, don't give advice.

Its Chinese Proverbs.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:47 pm
Hmm... Perhaps no one has any?

Aizikan

Loyal Phantom

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:03 pm
I like tattoos, but I don't have any. Just never could get over the fact of ink on my skin, but I appreciate the art so much.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:23 pm
You have a nice back redface
I plan on getting a tattoo as soon as I can afford one (no income gonk ) But I have been planning on getting a rose on my lower back with a vine going down to the front of my thigh. I'm still in the thinking it out process. Then when I have kids I want to get their foot prints on the top of my feet  

neonchrome
Crew

High-functioning Ladykiller

21,150 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150

x-Kenna-Bear-x

11,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:26 pm
I have 4, but I can't find the pictures of them at the moment. But, they are:

Bust of Jack Skellington with his first name in a banner below it on my left forearm.

Green celtic heart with my husbands name over it on my left shoulder.

Black cross on my right wrist.

Sparrow surrounded by stars with my nieces name under it on my right calf.

I plan to get a whole lot more, just don't have the money for any right now crying  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:01 am
We need to get some more lovely pictures up in here.  

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50

_xX Es-One Xx_
Captain

8,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:02 am
My tattoos are shitty ones I got like 8-10 years ago that I hate hate hate.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:30 am
Wow what an awesome pic!

I have some claw marks on my left shoulder, which I love!  

Mrs Manatee

Dear Dog

LightsOfDecember

Ruthless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:57 am
I do have a tattoo idea that I would like to get... Only I'm not willing to go and get it just yet...

What I'm wanting is a leopard paw print flanked by two Egyptian wings that are linked by Celtic knot-work that travels below the paw.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:11 am
Direct Tank Link ~ Glow Thread

I rather detest tattoos. In all honesty, they just look like spots of dirt on one's body. X3 And when they're colored, the colors always come out hideous, in my opinion. I've never seen a tattoo that I would consider beautiful or that looks good on a person.
Nice on paper, though... Not so much on people. sweatdrop

Blood Pop

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Aizikan

Loyal Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:18 am

Its funny how I go to sleep with no one posting, wake up and there are posts.

hehe

Azndreams I don't enjoy the needle part of it, but I am not overly afraid of needles, so I made it through. And if you go to the right shop, having ink on your skin won't be an issue. Go to the wrong one though and you can get all kinds of things that go wrong. A little research on the shop, and word of mouth and you can usually spot out the good ones. Also visiting and chatting helps to.

Bright -rubs back of head- Your not the first to say that... Nor do I think you'll be the last.

And I was lucky, the tattoo's that I have now were all gifts from last years birthday. And no one would tell me how much they were, just to pick out one and go get it. But your tattoo Ideas sound wonderful!

Kenna Jack! No way! He rocks. Love that show. And yeah, money can be an issue for tattoo lovers. I have friends that have a separate savings account that they put a little money in each payday and go and treat themselves once they have enough for the one they want. They plan it all out.

Azndreams I agree, more pictures!

Es I heard you have random I want this times. And that stinks to be left with something you don't like. As removing one isn't as easy as getting one.

Manatee Thanks, I owe it to Lex, the photographer. And claw marks? Sweet.

Lights Most people would love to get them, as you are wanting some, but not quite ready. Its quite normal. Your idea sounds cool as well, almost combining several different cultures of now and ancient.

Blood I here you there on the color, If you don't go to the right place that is. If you are willing to pay, you can get a good color job. But all mine are just done in black.

There are several people that hold the same opinion as you, and on half the designs I lean to the idea that it shouldn't of come off of the paper. As far as it looking like spots of dirt on someone's body... that is some talented dirt!

I am glad, however, that you have posted your honest opinion on the idea. It is nice when a topic has people that see it from both sides. It brings up view points that are not thought about from one side to the other.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:23 am
Oh yes heart I'm a HUGE Nightmare Before Christmas freak, so it was only natural that I got Jack as my first tattoo on my 18th birthday XD

Oh, that really is a good idea. I'll have to look into doing something like that ^_^  

x-Kenna-Bear-x

11,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aizikan

Loyal Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:26 am
I do that normally, but its not for tattoo's or anything, its mainly for gifts. That way when a birthday or holiday comes around, I have some money already saved up, and I don't have to go fishing for funds.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:28 am
Ah....I'm such a procrastinator sweatdrop I always leave things like that until the very last second and then....well, I keep promising myself I won't do it again rofl  

x-Kenna-Bear-x

11,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aizikan

Loyal Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:53 am
Ah, I know some people like that, but I have a very business oriented mind -thus me majoring in business- so I think like a CEO or what not... -or so the tests say.... .... -

Dolphin Mania v2

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff