Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I'm falling
  And I use a still healing foot to help me not....owwwwww
View Results

dragonmonkey

Fluffy Glitch

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:18 pm
I don't live in the greatest of areas as I can tell because of the helicopters and sirens that I hear on a constant basis. Yet I have taken comfort in the fact that none of the drama is happening right in front of me.

I'm not entirely used to people yelling at each other or on their phones, or talking to themselves, while I'm traveling on the lightrail but I ignore the yelling ones and keep a firm eye on those that talk to themselves.

Today, my beloved fluff filled dooms, I had the drama of a Vet yelling at some woman and of course he continued it even after the woman left. I just wanted to tell him to drop it, but I'm young and people like that would have taken any kind word about dropping it from me as a challenge. Trust me. The woman was trying to do the same thing.

I get off the lightrail and as far away from the Vet as possible. As I consider which bus to take given there is a person in a wheel chair waiting for the bus I usually take a guy is running away from another talking about how the guy was trying to kill him. I won't mention the race of either guy.

All I know is the one doing the stabbing was wearing items that concealed his identity and the other guy that had ran away had just been sitting there waiting for the bus smoking.

I called for a ride home and got it. I am safe now and hope tomorrow is better for if it's not....-.-.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:46 pm

You should've called the cops about the crazy dude trying to stab someone o.O

Satanic Kitten
Captain

KuroAkaNeko

Fashionable Raider

35,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:50 am
Ya o.o;; Good call though on avoiding the scary situation too though :3
*huggles DM*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:32 pm

sad thing about Vets tho... They take up a good number of our homeless population. And back then, there was no such thing as PTSD or any type of anxiety related to the war... And those who did receive help and were put into mental health facilities soon were kicked out because the government realized they couldn't afford doing it for free. neutral
And some older folks can't understand the concepts about mental health and psychological disorders/problems.

No doubt still suspicious and good to be avoided.

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100

dragonmonkey

Fluffy Glitch

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:32 pm
Satanic Kitten

You should've called the cops about the crazy dude trying to stab someone o.O
The guard at the station called it in.

Updateness: Today I'm taking some workload to where it belongs a little bit before I get off so I figure I'll just take from someone else as I was instructed to do at 2pm so that I'm not taking a new pile of work when really that doesn't make since especially since I won't be there the next day.

I am informed by another employee my supervisor was asking why I was up again. Now normally I can shrug this stuff off but since I've broken my foot and my only way of working normally is by going around on a scooter type contraption I've been a bit emotionally soft. I go ballistic because to me my supervisor was basically calling me a liar.

If there is one thing I don't like is being called a liar unless I knowingly lied. Then so be it, call me a liar. But HOW DARE YOU. What the hell do you think I was doing down at the other end with papers in my hand? Going for a ride for the pleasure?

People think I have sooo much fun with this stinking contraption well against smooth surfaces like linoleum they have a point but after a while I still get tired. SO THE LAST thing on my mind is to stroll around for the hell of it. I may be lost here and there and sure I forgot a couple of things while I was up but I RELY ON ME. Okay? I RESPECT people enough to not have them my every deed just because I broke my foot. I'm not that kind of person.

Grrr... I considered my options. I'm going with option two but just to let you know what my options were.

Option one: Ignore the beeotch, and state what I'm doing to an employee that sits next to her.

Option two: Approach her Wednesday and tell her why I might seem like if I'm up a lot. Though it should be obvious for it's called it's a part of MY WORKLOAD!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:49 am
Calm down master! It will give you wrinkles.

*sits in master's lap*

It's ok. People just have those times when they don't know what they are talking about or they are just trippin' you.

TAKE IT SLOW. Life's not all seriousness and the like.  

LordKiston

1,325 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

dragonmonkey

Fluffy Glitch

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:33 am
I talked to my mom last night and option two is still my option just in a nicer and more round about way is how I'll go about doing it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:37 pm
Hate supervisors like that -.-

Hope things get settled o.o
*rubs DM's shoulders* Relax for now though ^^  

KuroAkaNeko

Fashionable Raider

35,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

dragonmonkey

Fluffy Glitch

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:48 pm
Kind of hard two when I've been sitting all day surrounded by people that keep me at an arm's distance so when I get home all I want to do is be left alone and my little nephew is over. -,-  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:13 pm
Yeah peace and quiet is never there when you need it most =/  

KuroAkaNeko

Fashionable Raider

35,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

dragonmonkey

Fluffy Glitch

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:56 pm
Rude bus drivers today. First the train just comes to a stop and the bus driver leaves. -.-.............

The train driver and the guards said that the lightrail train was on time and that the bus was supposed to wait and not take off.

The next bus is late and two train full of people have gotten off which for me who has a broken foot doesn't equal fun. But I manage to get on and get a spot up front. The bus driver stops and lets me off via the ramp, which he didn't lower for me to get on so I had to figure out a clever way to get on the bus in the first place, and low-and-behold he had stopped right in front of a freaking newspaper stand.
stare  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:42 pm
>.> I think you could file complaints for such an incident.  

KuroAkaNeko

Fashionable Raider

35,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Rabid Bagel Cow Thing
Vice Captain

Dapper Hoarder

8,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:27 pm
Shits been popping up all over my area recently. :/

More robberies, murders, suicides etc...

My poor Psychology professor saw the body of a man on the train tracks. The cops weren't sure whether it was an accident or he meant to throw himself to his death. ><;;

I just try to do nice things everyday to balance out the bad. Sometimes people will learn by example and do something nice too.. sometimes.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:55 am
KuroAkaNeko
>.> I think you could file complaints for such an incident.
Meh, I thought about it but didn't do it.  

dragonmonkey

Fluffy Glitch

KuroAkaNeko

Fashionable Raider

35,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:18 pm
Bagel ish an angel of society :3

Hmmm Pretty sure since they told the bus driver to wait and he didn't, it'll get reported regardless.  
Live, guild! LIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff