Reply Gaia Gun Enthusiasts
Bowling for columbine Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IDK WTF Im Doing

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:58 pm
A ******** documentary about gun control...by the title you could probly tell its anti gun or anti fun
So the whole movie is about guns are horriable killing devices used to kill little school children and how america is stuiped for letting us bare arms.
And a short clip from it

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:10 pm
It's rather old... pre-VTech, I think. But it's Michael Moore, ergo it's instant failure.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

IDK WTF Im Doing

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:17 pm
Fresnel
It's rather old... pre-VTech, I think. But it's Michael Moore, ergo it's instant failure.
they are just gonna flare this back up because of the shoting in arizona  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:57 pm
It's a Michael Moore documentary. Nuff said.  

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:48 am
Well, ******** 'em. It's the 31-round magazine that saved lives. Kinda tough to snatch a 10-round magazine from someone's hand.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:04 am
the man hates america with a passion and is a self proclaimed communist that bashes capitalism while taking full advantage of it and turning a profit himself. which is hypocrisy.  

Recon_Ninja_985

Dapper Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:39 am
So it's safe to say this thread will not be discussing the documentary in the title but rather bash the person who made it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:19 am
Das Rabble Rouser
So it's safe to say this thread will not be discussing the documentary in the title but rather bash the person who made it.
of course.

especially when it is clear that the movie is modeled almost wholly after the director's opinions and the stance he places himself against reasonable americans. like all of his other movies.

it's his personal opinions and creations, so a bashing he gets.

it's hardly a documentary, but rather a heavily biased work of opinionated propaganda.  

Recon_Ninja_985

Dapper Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:27 am
Recon_Ninja_985
Das Rabble Rouser
of course.

especially when it is clear that the movie is modeled almost wholly after the director's opinions and the stance he places himself against reasonable americans. like all of his other movies.

it's hardly a documentary, but rather a heavily biased work of opinionated propaganda.
Aside from the ones you see on the discovery/history channels most documentaries are.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:30 am
Das Rabble Rouser
Recon_Ninja_985
Das Rabble Rouser
of course.

Aside from the ones you see on the discovery/history channels most documentaries are.
those are the only ones I really even watch, lol

and speaking of discovery apparently red jacket's show premiere has been moved to the 26th . I was hoping I could find out if I could see me in the footage used for the credits or not sad
guess i'll have to wait  

Recon_Ninja_985

Dapper Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:50 am
Recon_Ninja_985
Das Rabble Rouser
Recon_Ninja_985
Das Rabble Rouser
of course.

and speaking of discovery apparently red jacket's show premiere has been moved to the 26th . I was hoping I could find out if I could see me in the footage used for the credits or not sad
guess i'll have to wait
Yeah those are the ones I watch too. For a long time I didn't even realize "independent film makers" making crap propaganda films and called them documentaries. It was only after we got Netflix and I added documentaries to the list of genres I like that I realized it. xd

Oh hey that reminds me. Last night was that gunsmith show. Did anyone here catch it?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:56 am
The average plot of a Michael Moore documentary:

Bowling for Columbine: LOLOLO TEH GUNS ARE EVIL WE MUST BAN ALL OF THEM AND AMERICA IS EVIL CUZ IT HAS SO MANY GUNS.

Fahrenheit 9/11: LOLOLO AMERICA IS EVIL AND BUSH IS THE DEVIL HE ATTACKED IRAQ FOR NO REASON.

Sicko: LOLOLO AMERICA IS EVIL AND IT'S HEALTHCARE SUCKS CUBA OBVIOUSLY HAS TEH BETTER HEALTHCARE.

Seriously, Moore would probably j**z himself if he read half the s**t Pocky and Dermie post in the ED. Or if you gave him a Twinkie.

Not even going to touch on how much of a hypocrite he is.  

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

Recon_Ninja_985

Dapper Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:13 am
Das Rabble Rouser
Recon_Ninja_985
Das Rabble Rouser
Recon_Ninja_985
Das Rabble Rouser
of course.

guess i'll have to wait
Yeah those are the ones I watch too. For a long time I didn't even realize "independent film makers" making crap propaganda films and called them documentaries. It was only after we got Netflix and I added documentaries to the list of genres I like that I realized it. xd

Oh hey that reminds me. Last night was that gunsmith show. Did anyone here catch it?
it wasnt on the schedule. and that was the show I was referring to. it's red jacket's show. the premiere has been moved to the 26th.
the footage I was referring to was their machine gun shoot I attended in which a telivision grade video camera and filmer was present. we were told the footage was for their tv show.
this was back in june when they were still getting everything together and took on discovery's offer to make a show about them.

the vids in my profile were also from that shoot, except that was someone holding my cellphone camera for me.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:30 am
Recon_Ninja_985
Das Rabble Rouser
Recon_Ninja_985
Das Rabble Rouser
Recon_Ninja_985
Das Rabble Rouser
of course.

guess i'll have to wait

it wasnt on the schedule. and that was the show I was referring to. it's red jacket's show. the premiere has been moved to the 26th.
the footage I was referring to was their machine gun shoot I attended in which a telivision grade video camera and filmer was present. we were told the footage was for their tv show.
this was back in june when they were still getting everything together and took on discovery's offer to make a show about them.

the vids in my profile were also from that shoot, except that was someone holding my cellphone camera for me.
Oh ok  

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

Maddness91

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:35 pm
MM is a kool guy, meh, throws out one sided facts, and doesn;t afraid of anything...  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff