Reply Adult Furries Guild
Otakukin.... Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

III Zee_Gay_Necro III

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:28 pm
Discuss, please try not to start any "Flaming" or pull any of that "Why your insane and I'm not" crap.

My view on it is Different than others, simply put I believe in the "Similarities" but not the "Different Animu universe" crap.

My kin is Rena, who shares Similarities to the Rena from higurashi but shares no actual relations what so ever to even the said Anime's "World" itself.

She merely shares similarities in Style, and how kind and caring she is.

For example some sword I had was link to a Demon thus it was using it in an attempt to control "Me" she took over, over riding it's control, and a moment later the sword was gone and so was the said Beast, if it weren't for that action I'd be a puppet for the Devil or Yahweh right now.

Me and Her share one body, but we get along pretty well, it's weird but I've gotten use to it, well I should probably say "We" there considering the "Technical" aspect if you will.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:24 am

I totally understand this. As an artist, I have many avatars or personas, some that change as I grow or with my moods, but one main alter ego that I consider to share the same body as me. It's all a fantasy my head, though, obviously. :3 I'm not a schizo, we don't think. O_o

That, and being an otaku myself, I also have a mild cat-girl persona, as well, in regards to mannerisms and 'mewing' as a means of communication. It's considered a furry tendency, as well, a'course... It could also been chalked up to growing up with a mother who breeds and raises, though. ^^;

Lydeth

5,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:59 am
Actually this kind of thing can be fun. As long as you do not go all weeabu on me I am not about to troll.

Been a long time since I actually thought about what anime character I felt akin to, will have to get back to you on that.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:00 am
Good responses better than I expected. heart  

III Zee_Gay_Necro III

III Zee_Gay_Necro III

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:01 am
Artemis Vulpes
Actually this kind of thing can be fun. As long as you do not go all weeabu on me I am not about to troll.

Been a long time since I actually thought about what anime character I felt akin to, will have to get back to you on that.
HA, I'm not even close to Weeaboo, though I do love me some good Anime. xD  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:16 am
Lydeth

I totally understand this. As an artist, I have many avatars or personas, some that change as I grow or with my moods, but one main alter ego that I consider to share the same body as me. It's all a fantasy my head, though, obviously. :3 I'm not a schizo, we don't think. O_o

That, and being an otaku myself, I also have a mild cat-girl persona, as well, in regards to mannerisms and 'mewing' as a means of communication. It's considered a furry tendency, as well, a'course... It could also been chalked up to growing up with a mother who breeds and raises, though. ^^;

My opinion is it could be Something your born with by Blood or In your soul (Depending on a few things such as if you've actually Meditated and come across such in your soul to begin with which is pry the best way to learn of ones self).

Or your brain sort of Couldn't handle the stress of something so it Creates another "You" with a Different name and even Sex/Gender.

Although me and rena have Agreed to go by Necros Moire to identify our Unison and have been Identified as Real pertaining to the Spiritual realm that is and physical, (She has temporarily slipped out of my body and held and comforted me before when I really needed it) My understanding of it is not some "Psychological" phenomenon, others to have experienced such things, be it with a Demon, a Angel, or even a friend that Died.

Anyway that is kinda cute, I tend to meow myself. xD  

III Zee_Gay_Necro III

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:01 pm
There is nothing to it that hasn't got anything to do with wishful thinking.

I mean... come on. Anime. I would give you the benefit of the doubt if anime wasn't a man-made thing.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:19 pm
[-Erik-]

I mean... come on. Anime. I would give you the benefit of the doubt if anime wasn't a man-made thing.
It's got nothing to do with Anime, Rena merely Resembles the Rena from Higurashi (Hair style, choice of Outfit/Clothing) but is in no way associated let alone Related to the Anime or the Rena from/shown in the Anime itself, it's kinda one of those things like you see a muscular man with spiky hair and you Immediately think of Dragon Ball Z, despite it having Nothing to do with it at all not even 0.1 or 0.2%

If anything she is my Feminine half, easiest way to think of it is a Soul that was born but somehow Got split in to Two separate pieces while Remaining in a single body.  

III Zee_Gay_Necro III

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:20 am
III Zee_Gay_Necro III
[-Erik-]

It's got nothing to do with Anime, Rena merely Resembles the Rena from Higurashi (Hair style, choice of Outfit/Clothing) but is in no way associated let alone Related to the Anime or the Rena from/shown in the Anime itself, it's kinda one of those things like you see a muscular man with spiky hair and you Immediately think of Dragon Ball Z, despite it having Nothing to do with it at all not even 0.1 or 0.2%

If anything she is my Feminine half, easiest way to think of it is a Soul that was born but somehow Got split in to Two separate pieces while Remaining in a single body.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:39 pm
[-Erik-]
III Zee_Gay_Necro III
[-Erik-]

Lemme guess, Ego headed atheist who believes himself to know everything and that the spirit world does not exist?

It is the only Valid explanation, I got checked to be sure it wasn't all in my head even, the results came back as No mental problems found what so ever not even Psychological.  

III Zee_Gay_Necro III

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:53 pm
III Zee_Gay_Necro III
Lemme guess, Ego headed atheist who believes himself to know everything and that the spirit world does not exist?

It is the only Valid explanation, I got checked to be sure it wasn't all in my head even, the results came back as No mental problems found what so ever not even Psychological.

There's no proof it exists or doesn't exist, which is why the supernatural is not the purview of science. The supernatural is subjective, personal, and pluralist. Everyone's got a different view, and either they're all right or they're all wrong. Not believing in a spirit world does not make you an atheist just as much as believing in one does not make you not an atheist...or even without supernatural beliefs! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:54 pm
To get us back on the right track of discussion.. I'm not sure who my Otakukin is, but based upon my overall general personality, I'd safely assume it'd be Keisuke Urahara of Bleach..

Though it's not my Otakukin who takes over my personality, at rare times it's my inner Spirit Dragon, I've seen how p*ed it can get about being chained to my soul, took me a while to actually control it. The fact it looks exactly like the less-animated Final Fantasy VIII version of Bahamut is plenty weird though o.O  

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

III Zee_Gay_Necro III

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:47 pm
Garek Maxwell
III Zee_Gay_Necro III

There's no proof it exists or doesn't exist, which is why the supernatural is not the purview of science. The supernatural is subjective, personal, and pluralist. Everyone's got a different view, and either they're all right or they're all wrong. Not believing in a spirit world does not make you an atheist just as much as believing in one does not make you not an atheist...or even without supernatural beliefs! 3nodding

True enough, for example Dark matter, people always thought of it as Theory but in modern times scientist know of it as a Factual existing thing, the only difference being some still think else wise because they think of "Cawtoons" when they hear such terminology or words just as Spirituality makes them think of the bible and prayers to Yahweh and Demonic or Angelic possessions that they think of as "Psychological out bursts".  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:06 pm
I am not an atheist, but I also do not believe in the supernatural. I believe that everything in this world is natural. The fact we simply do not know, or understand. something does not make it supernatural it simply means we have yet to understand.

Magic is simply science/technology beyond our current grasp of understanding. In time, we will come to comprehend and see the truth behind the mystery.  

Artemis Vulpes

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:16 pm
III Zee_Gay_Necro III
[-Erik-]
III Zee_Gay_Necro III
[-Erik-]

Atheist? You bet!
Huge ego? Don't think so.

I just don't see a connection there, sorry :l  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out