Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkyrie Hatter

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:19 pm
Tell me this wouldn't be a relatively good idea since Glock already has their Model 18 and Beretta had their 93R.

A Five SeveN that has semi, burst fire and full auto capability. Along with a standard package that gives a compensated barrel, removeable folding foregrip like Beretta's 93R that fits on the picatanny rail under the barrel, and a semi collapsable stock or hell a stock like H&Ks VP70's only it can serve as a holster and carrying case as well like with the C96 pistol's.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:02 pm
p90  

Recon_Ninja_985

Dapper Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Valkyrie Hatter

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:44 pm
Recon_Ninja_985
p90
*Yawn* It's potential has been set.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:21 pm
It would do nothing the P90 doesn't already do.  

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:24 am
Glock has the best foregrip design, save one point.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It tends to fall off during firing, which generally ends with a bullet in the shooter's hand. But that's a problem with the clamp, not the grip itself. It folds up really well, actually.

But really, the P90 is superior in pretty much every way.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:15 am
The general idea of a machine pistol is a pistol size package with the bite of an SMG. So far Berretta is the only one that has given something satisfactory. Burst fire would have a better usage with a 5.7mm weapon since they have low stopping power.

There's a video of a guy shooting a G18 with a grip that fell off during firing causing him to shoot his own hand.  

Valkyrie Hatter

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:26 am
Valkyrie Hatter
The general idea of a machine pistol is a pistol size package with the bite of an SMG. So far Berretta is the only one that has given something satisfactory.
Glock would like to talk to you...

Quote:
Burst fire would have a better usage with a 5.7mm weapon since they have low stopping power.
Which is exactly what you want when your weapon has a thirty round magazine, meh accuracy, and bucks like an angry bronco.

Quote:
There's a video of a guy shooting a G18 with a grip that fell off during firing causing him to shoot his own hand.
Right, that's a combination of the Glock-style plastic rail and the ineffectual locking mechanism on the grip. It's a relatively simple fix if you put two minutes' thought into it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:56 pm
look...if the m93 didn't catch on for being so supposedly ingenious.....  

Recon_Ninja_985

Dapper Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Valkyrie Hatter

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:15 pm
Fresnel
Valkyrie Hatter
The general idea of a machine pistol is a pistol size package with the bite of an SMG. So far Berretta is the only one that has given something satisfactory.
I suppose IMI and Cobray would like to as well?

@Recon: It's pretty much the only burst fire pistol and everyone seems to remember it. Burst fire seems more controlable than full auto IMO.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:41 pm
Valkyrie Hatter
Fresnel
Valkyrie Hatter

@Recon: It's pretty much the only burst fire pistol and everyone seems to remember it. Burst fire seems more controlable than full auto IMO.
Nah, ******** T-guns and their high centers of gravity. Recoil on the micro-uzi is so bad that some local kid shot himself in the head a year or two ago because of the muzzle flip.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Valkyrie Hatter

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:10 am
Fresnel
Valkyrie Hatter
Fresnel
Valkyrie Hatter

Nah, ******** T-guns and their high centers of gravity. Recoil on the micro-uzi is so bad that some local kid shot himself in the head a year or two ago because of the muzzle flip.
I guess the Glock 18 isn't cool enough to be as popular as a T gun.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:38 am
Valkyrie Hatter
Fresnel
Valkyrie Hatter
Fresnel
Valkyrie Hatter

I guess the Glock 18 isn't cool enough to be as popular as a T gun.
Not old enough, probably. From what I've heard, the 18C is surprisingly controllable, even if it does take about one goddamn second to empty the entire magazine. xd  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Recon_Ninja_985

Dapper Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:25 am
Fresnel
Valkyrie Hatter
Fresnel
Valkyrie Hatter

I only fired the full size one and it was ok.

but if it's anything like a mac11 I can understand why. the mac only takes like a second to dump the mag too

I find that both the uzi and the mac with the stocks extended it feels so ******** awkward, it feels like youre holding it way high up  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:34 am
Fresnel
Valkyrie Hatter
Fresnel
Valkyrie Hatter

An 8 year old kid. The media had a field day with that.  

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:51 pm
Recon_Ninja_985
Fresnel
Valkyrie Hatter
Fresnel
Valkyrie Hatter

I only fired the full size one and it was ok.

but if it's anything like a mac11 I can understand why. the mac only takes like a second to dump the mag too

I find that both the uzi and the mac with the stocks extended it feels so ******** awkward, it feels like youre holding it way high up
Well, I was referring to firing them without the stock. With the stock, T-guns become much more controllable, but without, they're broncos on steroids. The G18C, as it comes from the factory, has been described as the most controllable machine pistol ever made.  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff