Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Court Record [An Ace Attorney Guild]

Back to Guilds

A guild about anything Ace Attorney related. 

Tags: Ace Attorney, Phoenix Wright, Apollo Justice, Miles Edgeworth, Court Record 

Reply The Court Record [An Ace Attorney Guild]
Listenin' to music, thinkin' of Ace Attorney... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This_is_phoenixwright7

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:14 pm
So... Last night I was listening to the song, "Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off" and thinking about how it was on a list for CMTs sexiest Country music videos despite the fact that the video itself has an old granny as the person that loses all of her clothes after a couple of drinks (It's a really funny song with an even funnier, if not somewhat disturbing music video ). Now, for whatever reason I started thinking about the Ace attorney series and this lead me to thinking about Wendy Oldbag being in the song which was... Not a thought that I'd like to entertain. You guys understand, right?

Anyways, what are some songs that you guys have listened to that either reminded you of a character/pairing or, for what ever reason, lead you to think 'bout a character/pairing? You can list the lyrics or post a link to the music video or whatever to show why this song reminded you of Ace Attorney stuffs if you want, though you don't have to. I have a couple of others!

The song, "More than a Memory" reminds me of Godot/Mia, but only after I read a fanfic that kinda pointed this out. Now I can't listen to the song without thinking 'bout the tragic pairing. Specifically, the 1st part of the 2nd chorus is what does it:

"'Cause when you're,
Talkin out loud, and nobody's there.
You look like Hell, and you just don't care.
Drinkin' more than you ever drank, sinkin' down lower than you ever sank..."

Of course, Garth's talking about beer in the line, "Drinkin more than you ever drank", but... Yeah...

"What's a guy gotta do (To get a girl in this town? )" Reminds me of Larry, though when I played it for my friend, he quickly pointed out that it didn't fit Larry 'cause the song's talking about a one night stand, but I think it could still fit...

Any ways, your turn!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:59 pm
Most recently, Carol Brown by Flight of the Conchords just screams "Larry!" to me.

I know I'll think of others o uo;;  

Kirei_chan

O.G. Codger

6,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

This_is_phoenixwright7

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:27 pm
I just thought of the perfect song for Maya, Joey + Rory's "You ain't Right"!

"You ain't right, to the least you're different.
A couple quarts shy and a few screws missing.
Bless your heart, look around,
we're all an ounce or two short of a pound.
Lord knows you're not alone, and we're all a little wrong.
But you ain't right."

... I mean, the rest of the song doesn't fit her, but that chorus could be her theme.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:57 pm
I am a Scientist by The Dandy Warhols.
Just guess.  

Kirei_chan

O.G. Codger

6,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

This_is_phoenixwright7

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:03 am
Kirei_chan
I am a Scientist by The Dandy Warhols.
Just guess.

Not even gonna listen to the song, Ema, right XD  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:54 am
I've started calling the new judge from GK2 "Jackie Big Tits" because of a song by The Kooks of the same name xd
The rest of the song really doesn't fit though o uo;;  

Kirei_chan

O.G. Codger

6,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Abandoned_Account001

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:32 pm
Well, I think of Trucy whenever I hear Rolling Girl (because of her true feelings) and Miracle Painting (It feels like a magical/magician-esque song. ... That and Miku's outfit).
For some reason, I also think of Trucy whenever I hear World is Mine.

I immediately think Vera when I hear Meltdown. You'll probably get what I'm thinking after you watch the video and take a look at the lyrics (Personally, I prefer the lyrics in this video). >u>

Oh, and for Phoenix, I think of BUCHIKAMACE Tekkoudan. If you've seen Higurashi no Naku koro ni, you'll know why.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:34 pm
Miss Trucy Wright

Oh, and for Phoenix, I think of BUCHIKAMACE Tekkoudan. If you've seen Higurashi no Naku koro ni, you'll know why.

omg :'DDDD
I think that's the only Higurashi character song I've heard that wasn't depressing or didn't end in someone dying.

The Infanta by The Decemberists makes me think of Franziska~
If she were an actual princess, that is.  

Kirei_chan

O.G. Codger

6,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Abandoned_Account001

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:29 pm
Kirei_chan

omg :'DDDD
I think that's the only Higurashi character song I've heard that wasn't depressing or didn't end in someone dying.

Oh, HEAVEN's Door by Doctor Irie isn't depressing (and he doesn't die in it!).
Come to think of it, I think it was about his maid fetish.
The school teacher, Chie's, song isn't depressing either... I think. I don't know the English lyrics, but it sure doesn't sound like it. XD

Tomitake also has this heroic song, but since I don't know the lyrics, I can't say for sure if it's depressing or anything. And there's Hanyuu's song, Nano Desu.

... And I would add Satoko's Nii Nii Suki song, but...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:54 pm
Miss Trucy Wright

... And I would add Satoko's Nii Nii Suki song, but...

SATOKOOOO ;; n;;  

Kirei_chan

O.G. Codger

6,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Abandoned_Account001

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:32 pm
Just got to listening to the full version of Miracle Paint and reading the lyrics.
That IS Trucy's song. Seriously. Here's another interpretation of the lyrics.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:28 pm
Miss Trucy Wright
Just got to listening to the full version of Miracle Paint and reading the lyrics.
That IS Trucy's song. Seriously. Here's another interpretation of the lyrics.

LOVE.
That video is so cute > w<  

Kirei_chan

O.G. Codger

6,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Abandoned_Account001

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:33 pm
Kirei_chan

LOVE.

It is. :^D

Oh, and I forgot to mention, but all of the Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei opening songs remind me of Ace Attorney in general. Especially Kuusou Rumba (Or in complete English, Fantasy Rumba).  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:19 pm
Miss Trucy Wright
Kirei_chan

LOVE.

It is. :^D

Oh, and I forgot to mention, but all of the Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei opening songs remind me of Ace Attorney in general. Especially Kuusou Rumba (Or in complete English, Fantasy Rumba).

Haha  

Kirei_chan

O.G. Codger

6,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

This_is_phoenixwright7

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:56 pm
All this talk about Trucy reminds me of two songs that makes me think of everyone's favorite magician and her relationship with certain characters.

"My Little Girl" by Tim McGraw makes me think of the father/daughter relationship that Trucy has with Phoenix, at least, based on how I have interpreted it. It doesn't fit exactly, But it's such a sweet little song that I don't really care. The lines, "Sometimes, you're asleep and I whisper I 'I love you' in the moonlight at your door. As I walk away I hear you say, 'Daddy, love you more'" Get me every time. I'm hopeless XD

"Little Moments" Makes me think of Trucy/Apollo, though it could fit just about any pairing involving Trucy, It's just that the only pairing involving Trucy that I really support is Trucy/Apollo (I blame Capcom for my supporting of an incest pairing >_< I swear, they have a cruel sense of humor... ) Now, since the song mentions a truck and I'm pretty sure Apollo (or any Ace Attorney bachelor/bacheloret, for that matter ) own a truck, it doesn't fit 100%, but I'd imagine that any character paired with Trucy would live for the cute little moments mentioned in the song, or ones that are incredibly similar (One moment that's mentioned in the song involve the female character resting her head on the male character's arm and falling asleep, and though the male character's arm starts tingling and stuff, he doesn't move his arm 'cause he doesn't want to wake her since she looks like an angel. D'aww )  
The Court Record [An Ace Attorney Guild]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff