[PRP] AIM LOG [Cappella and Kirja] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:23 pm
[15:13] Kimaria33: Cappella had spent the morning grooming and preparing the small jingling instruments that would strap to her paws and play music wherever she went. Today she fancied doing some dancing, accompanied with some of her jolly singing, though she probably ought to be helping with a hunt or some other such task. The simpel fact was that those tasks did not really capture Cappella's interest at all. She was a dreamer. An artist. She wanted to sing and dance and create beautiful things! Not stalk across dusty plains to seek dinner...

So, currently, she was tying the straps of the instruments to her forepaws, tightening the fastenings with her teeth and preparing to head out before anyone could call her back.

She was a sweetheart, but she was also perfectly capable of getting out of work when she needed to.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:30 pm
[15:28] yinbug: Kirja was actually returning from helping out with some hunting. They were more of scouting and she returned a little tired however she was still young, she was an adult but still kind of young and she was returning excited for more adventure and wanting to do more and more like she normally did. She moved around to the side of a trip picking up her own instruments carefully moving her head so the strap fitted around it and then sliding the shaker around her paw before she started to wander once again.

She wasn't too sure of where she was going to go. She wanted to go and do something. Kirja was always full of life and it never seemed to end.

She paused and something caught her attention, it was a smell that smelt like one she knew and she was used to. It was her sister and that made her smile. Spending some time with her sister sounded amazingly exciting. To a point she lived on impulse and it made desisions as she went through the day and this was one of them.

"Ella!" She giggled as she trotted over to her sister.

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:45 pm
[15:32] Kimaria33: "Sis!" Cappella squeaked, trying to keep her voice down even as she purred and lowered her head to press the flat of her skull against Kirja in a show of affection. "Shh, sis, I'm going out to dance and sing for a bit before anyone gets back." She snuffled at the air a moment and wrinkled her snout.

"Wait...have you been out already?" Kirja smelt like the hunt. The mixed smells of other lionesses and their prey as well as the wind. An odd smell but one that was rather distinctive. "Did...did anyone ask where I was?" Already she felt a little guilty, dipping her head and ears.

She really ought to act her age. But like her sister, she was still young. An adult, yes, but only just and she was never one to grow up before her time.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:51 pm
[15:43] yinbug: Kirja's ears perked and she giggled as she returned the affection to her sister. She loved being raised closely with her sibling, it made them all very close, even her litter and their older siblings got a long well. This made her very happy. "OH!" She squeaked as her sister told her to be quiet. She giggled some before loking at her sister, she liked being able to play wiht her siblings even though they were older at this point.

"Yeah," she nodded the answer to her sister's question before laughing again "Nope, not that I know." She giggled again before nipping at her sister's ear playfully. "Can I go with you?" She asked curiously as her ears perked up as she asked curiously.

She looked around and leaned down some. "I'll tell everyone you weren't feeling good either but lets go on an adventure and do something!" She giggled at the idea nodding before flicking her hair out of her eyes, it sounded more exciting then staying home and nod doing much.

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:59 pm
[15:49] Kimaria33: "Oh, phew! That is good news! I wonder whether maybe they've given up asking where I am!" She grinned, licking her sister's ear and giving an enthusiastic nod. "No matter, it's all done now!" With a small chirp-purr, Cappella trotted off a little ways, pausing to see if Kirja was following.

"Of course you can come, Sis! It'll be much more fun with you there!" She smiled widely and then set off again, moving at a bouncy gait to get the most sound from the jingling instruments at her paws. "It sounds so pretty when I move! I do love it here, Kirja! To think, we could have been born somewhere else! How terrible that would have been!"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:30 pm
[16:28] Kimaria33: Cappella liked to dance and sing, though she was probably better at singing. She just liked to make noise wherever she went so that people knew where she was (unless she was somewhere she wasn't supposed to be!)

"Yeah, that's right. He was a rogue when he was little. I don't blame him for wanting to come here, especially with Mum living here. She's so pretty and the pride is so wonderful! I don't understand why anyone would choose to be a rogue over living here!" She pressed onwards to the clearing she liked to practise in and then, once there, span to face her sister. "I come here to practise a lot. Dancing and singing at the same time is hard and I don't want just anyone listening in. They might laugh." She made a huffy face and then grinned.

"How about you? You still practise?"

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:42 pm
[16:41] yinbug: Kirja nodded in agreement before laughing slightly. "I agree." She giggled before nodding again and then flicking her hair out of her eyes. "I heard that the place where our uncle lives is nice too... Mama said she liked it, but not as much as home." She giggled again with a nodded. As far as she was concerned there was really no other place like that, mostly because as far as she knew ther ewas no other place that used music as much as this pride did and because of that it didn't interest her that much.

"I know the feeling." She giggled some before speaking once again nodding at the other lioness. "I like to practice in front of the cubs, they think watching is fun, they enjoy it a lot."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:51 pm
[16:46] Kimaria33: "Cubs are so cute." Cappella agreed. "One day I'm going to find a nice boy and have a family, too." She sighed dreamily, batting her eyelashes. "Just got to track one down, first! Maybe I could be like Mum and capture a nice rogue male who can come back here to live with me. Only downside is that I might have to go out there to find him..." She was certainly wary about that. Her journey into roguelands as a youth had been stressful enough for the girl who much preferred to keep her paws in her homeland.

"Okay, watch this. Simple steps. Slow. I can't dance fast and sing so have to be slow." And she moved slowly across the clearing with sweeping, gentle strides of her paws, brushing aside the grass with the pads. She seemed to enjoy dancing and had loved to watch her father dance as a cub. But, she liked to accompany herself with voice and sung a haunting lullaby as she did so.

Her voice was sweet and clear, though perhaps not quite in time with her steps. Looked like she still needed practise.

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:58 pm
[16:54] yinbug: Kirja giggled some and nodded to what her sister was saying. "Mom is really good at roping in the members.: She giggled some before winking at her sister, in some cases it was pretty true. She nodded again before she looked to the side at rocky hills. "there is a bit of an alternative." She nodded at the idea and then laughed again. "You can go to the pride over." She looked in that direction before shrugging. "They are relaly close you don't have to go far at all. I've hung out with a few over there before." She nodded with a smile. she was hoping that her sister would like that idea, she wasn't really too fond of the thought that her sister was goign to leave the pride even for a short amoutn of time, she liked knowing where her family was because she loved them a lot.

She watched her sister curiously, getting a hang of what her sister was up to, she had an idea of what to do. She pulled her drum down off of her neck and then flicked her hair to the side and lifted her paws resting them on the drum for a moment before she started to move them a little quietly going along with what her sister was doing.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:56 pm
When the drum beat started, Cappella paused in her singing and tried to focus on moving along to the rhythm her sister was beating. Once she'd settled into something she thought might look quite good, she spoke up again over the drumming. "I could always go to the neighbouring pride, I guess." She spoke loudly over the sounds. "But, I don't know, there's something about capturing the heart of a rogue..." She paused dreamily and sang again.

~Untamed and wild,
Not a place to call home.
The wandering rogue,
Out there all alone.

No dance and no drum,
No song to sing.
Ask yourself this;
What can that life bring?

I'll tempt you with song,
Tempt you with rhythm.
Don't look back,
Now all is forgiven.~

And she stopped, paused for breath, and flopped onto her belly in the grass. "I want to find my true love and snare him with music."

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:02 pm
Kirja looked at her sister and nodded to what she was saying. She understood what her sister was saying. It was pretty true when she thought about it. She knew it was, and that was all to it. She thought about it before she shouted back at her sister. "I don't blame you!" She called back with a giggle. She knew it because she knew the feeling. That rough different kind of things that she wanted to see too.

She then laughed and drummed more as her sister sung, she made it a little more quietly before coming to her stop as her sister stopped. She then lifted her head and nodding. "Ah, that would be great. It's hard to find others out there that understand our music though..." Her voice trailed as she thought about it.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:05 pm
Cappella smiled, blinking her bright eyes across at her sister. "We'll find them, Kirja. I promise you that. They're out there." She smiled widely and rolled onto her back, curling her forepaws against her chest and looking up at the sky.

"And I'll sing a song about it."

She twitched an ear and turned her head to glance across at her sister. "Perhaps...perhaps we should go look for them together? I'm...I don't like the idea of travelling too far by myself, but if you were there. If we were together. It would be safer and much more fun."

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:27 pm
Kirja slipped away from her drum for a moment before laughing some and then moved toward the male and nodded to him with a grin, laughing some as she did. She pawed at the lioness a few times, thinking as she did. "I guess they are out there." She said before giggling again and then she spoke again. "I like singing... Beside! The roguelands has to be much bigger then the pride. So ther eis more chances!" She giggled once again before getting really excited.

"I Love that idea!" She laughe dand then danced around her sister nodding a few times more and nudging her sister playfully. "It would be great! like a big sleepover out in the wild. It would ve lots of fun and we could make friend sand maybe even bring some of them with us back home." She giggled again before flopping on her back next to her sister again.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:35 pm
Cappella's smile turned into a more serious and meaningful expression. It was clear this fanciful idea was becoming something to be seriously considered in her mind and if she could convince Kirja of that then all the better. It wasn't that there weren't nice boys here. There were! It was just...she wanted the romance and the drama that came with wooing a rogue male. An outsider! Someone who had grown up elsewhere would be terribly fascinating and...and...well, it was fast becoming a priority for her.

"Shall we do it then, Kirja? Really do this? We don't need to go miles and miles away, just skirt the rogue lands nearby. Shall we go and find our males and bring them back here?"

She set her eyes firmly on her sister's. "I'd be so happy if we could do this together. And, if we don't succeed then we can return and maybe try again at a later date."

She smiled. "So, what do you say, Sis?"

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:52 pm
Kirja paused and thought it through for a moment. They didn't have too much to do around here, just enough to keep them busy at times, and there was one thing for sure there was only so much that she could do at home and well that wasn't aways the best thing in her mind anyway. She paused before looking at the female again and then giggled again. "You know I think we should." she laughed before nodding excitedly. "Adventure is one of the best things that we can do." She smiled brightly at her sister, it was so true.

"I think we should do it."

She was one to act in the moment. She grinned and nodded at her sister, standing up and then nudging her sister again and then chuckling. "LEts do it then! Lets go tell mom! She'll be excited by the idea, mom loves adventure too." She giggled once again before wiggling her toes. "Lets go get ready now! The sooner the better!" She giggled more flicking her tail around behind her as she did.

[IC] Nchi'mahadhi Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff