Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Satanic Kitten
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:07 pm

I have a rant, too!!!
Ok, so I was dating this guy at work, but broke up with him last week, because he's immature, clingy and horrid with money.

One thing I couldn't stand about him? When we went to dinner, or ate anything together, he'd seriously eat like half his food, then when he was done picking at it, he'd look at me with puppy dog eyes, saying, "I'm full" as if he did something wrong. It's like.... yeah, you're full. What do you want me to do about it? And I ALWAYS ate like twice as much as he did.
Also, the last time we went out, he had just gotten off of work, and we went to dinner. The whole time, as he always does, he was holding onto me. When we sat down at the table, he sat across from me, and started getting childish. He would grab anything of mine I put on the table and try to keep it away from me until I sternly told him to give it back. Then, when I went on my phone (I think to text my parents), he was like, "No! Pay attention to me!" I thought he was kidding, so I kind of ignored him. So, he continues on, telling me to pay attention to him. So, I'm talking to him while texting my parents, thinking that'd be enough. What happens? He starts trying to make eye contact with me (by slouching and looking up at me, and wiggling and s**t that 5 year olds do), saying, "Look at me! Look at meeeeee" And yes. I'm serious.

I seriously think he has mother issues and was replacing his mother with me or some s**t, 'cause his mom apparently left him when he was like 3. But his mom is back now, he's LIVING with his mom. So, go to her, retard!!!!

errgggg. Leader's rant is done. I need to find me an older guy, methinks.

Btw, he is not 5. He's actually a WEEK younger than me. And I'm 23.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:28 pm
*glomps Leader* Yay, double rant day!  

Preliat Militis

Enduring Cultist

11,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

KuroAkaNeko

Fashionable Raider

35,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:12 am
Woooowww that guy needs mental help o.o  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:15 am
Oh my god... It's my ex boyfriend in 10 years... Ugh...  

Purple Hyena

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:42 pm

It could always be that mommy dearest wasn't what he expected (considering that she left him young) and he's trying to find another mommy outlook. But that guy has serious emotional and attachment issues. I love my boyfriend and I enjoy being with him, but there's no way we're that clingy to each other and we respect each others' space. Oh... and I only ever text family so he has little to nothing to worry about in that respect... xd

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:18 pm
Older guys that are around your age are a good goal but don't limit yourself to them. For all you know you could find a younger guy that doesn't have clingy five year old issues.

I know a guy a couple of years younger than me but he's cute and quite mature.  

dragonmonkey

Fluffy Glitch

LordKiston

1,325 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:50 pm
Maybe he sleeps beside his mom. And he's like that cuz he clings to his mom and his mom is like, "NO b***h" and he's all "okay neutral ". o.o  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:41 am
I hate clingy weak hearted people.  

Rabid Bagel Cow Thing
Vice Captain

Dapper Hoarder

8,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:06 pm

One would think that at a certain age a person would develop a personal identity that does not need to have input from others all the time... But I guess some people don't...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:52 pm
I dated a guy that threatened to burn my huge collection of science fiction novels. We broke up, and then we got back together. It's been like 10 years.

I am such a sucker for pretty eyes. The books are safe though.

Leaders ex probably thought he was being "cute". Mine does that sometimes, and then we argue a bit.Then he acts his age instead of what he looks like for a while.  

Azer Fireangel

VoraciousPanda

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:31 am
Make him wear a toddler harness and feed him Gerber.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:58 pm

I saw him today while leaving work.

It was awkward. And I think he died a little more inside.

Satanic Kitten
Captain

KuroAkaNeko

Fashionable Raider

35,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:04 am
Good for you Leader :3
That'll show him to mature up  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:26 am
Make him an Emo.

*i saw it with my own eyes, someone made a guy I know (formerly normal) into a hardcore emo, and it worked out great*  

LordKiston

1,325 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Live, guild! LIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items