MIA ~Missing In Action~ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chryssta

Lonely Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:46 pm
Okay, yeah, I look offline to y'all but I'm not. I'm just pretending to be offline cuz I keep screwing up when talking to people in the forums. So I'm gonna be active enough here like I normally am, I'll just look offline at the time.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:54 pm
Okey dokey~  

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:55 pm
You appear online to me right now  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Guilds have different coding then. I have the setting in the account settings turned to be offline...User Image

Chryssta

Lonely Shapeshifter

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:03 pm
Er, ok. I wonder if this makes stalking of you harder or easier.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Well, I'll be lurking Cheney's thread and the guild that we're in, and posting here... Most likely on Razzie though... Only on the main cuz I felt I should check to see if I'd been banned yet or not...User Image

Chryssta

Lonely Shapeshifter

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:20 pm
What are you doing that would warrant that?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Trolled a guy in CB, in my boyfriend's thread. I got permission (not from the bf), but who knows. And it wasn't that bad a trolling either, just messed with the guy a bit, but meh, whatever. Who knows if I got reported for it or not...User Image

Chryssta

Lonely Shapeshifter

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:30 pm
are you eyes Checkmate? Main wants to get it now.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:37 pm
Chryssta
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Trolled a guy in CB, in my boyfriend's thread. I got permission (not from the bf), but who knows. And it wasn't that bad a trolling either, just messed with the guy a bit, but meh, whatever. Who knows if I got reported for it or not...User Image

User Image

I've seen people hardcore troll for weeks and avoid the banhammer, especially in the CB.

I'm sure you'll be fine.

User Image

trash witch

Witch

Chryssta

Lonely Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:47 pm
Lieutenant Turel
are you eyes Checkmate? Main wants to get it now.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Lol. Yeah, it is. Didn't think the Hidden Ace eyes went with the hair as well as the Checkmate eyes did.User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:52 pm
Szomoru
Chryssta

User Image

I've seen people hardcore troll for weeks and avoid the banhammer, especially in the CB.

I'm sure you'll be fine.

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I just worry too much is all... Way too much, but still... Figure avoiding it for awhile is better than taking the chance that the new thread regular is holding a grudge...
User Image

Chryssta

Lonely Shapeshifter

trash witch

Witch

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:55 pm
Chryssta
Szomoru
Chryssta

User Image

I'm sure you'll be fine.

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I just worry too much is all... Way too much, but still... Figure avoiding it for awhile is better than taking the chance that the new thread regular is holding a grudge...
User Image

User Image

If they are, let them stew over something that happened over the internet lol

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:56 pm
He's a ******** dumb a** anyway.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.48170283_35735/#35735  

Samt03
Crew

Deadly Elder

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:58 pm