Castle's Kitchen Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nautula
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 2:45 pm
A Large but simple kitchen with a huge stainless steel table in the middle. Various sharp knives of every shape and size line the walls. Copper kettels, pots, and utensils are placed easily withing reach. There is a large stove of industrial size with a large two door oven waiting for the imagination, and appetite. A large freezer and refrigerator, including a huge walk in pantry are constantly stocked with anything a heart could ever desire. Aromas and scents fill the air...tempting or not...luring the most avid chef to conjure up fun here....

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 11:36 am
*He wanders into the kitchen, led by the aromas* I'm not that hungry but I've always like kitchens for some reason. *He looks around and sits on one of the counters*  

silent_eric

self_deception

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 10:16 am
*walks in the kiten and sits by silent_eric*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 3:06 pm
-she walks in, she was in her 7 -year-old form, she picks up a steakknife, licks the blade, puts it back slowly, blood was on the blade from it slicing into her tongue-
-swallows the blood savoringly-

Sexual Disco

Reivan The Drow

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:20 am
Walks in and cooks up a fillet mignon as a snack before lunch.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:25 pm
drac116

-Before you started to eat the snack,I began eating in, I was in my 7-year-old old form looking innocent-  

Sexual Disco

Reivan The Drow

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:40 pm
Xxbloody_tearxX
drac116

-Before you started to eat the snack,I began eating in, I was in my 7-year-old old form looking innocent-
he grinned and cooked a couple more.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:10 am
((walks in slowly and silently looking for a suitable knife.))
"Just pretend I'm not here like everyone else."
((finds knife perfect for the job at hand and slits wrist. She licks the wound, enjoying the taste of her own blood))  

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:13 am
Kuro Neko Iris
*She wanders into the kitchen, slightly stumbling through the doorway. Her face was as pale as the moon. Looking around, her breathing was hard and ragged.*
"Must...find...blood..."

((offers wrist)) "want a bit?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 10:45 am
drac116
Xxbloody_tearxX
drac116

he grinned and cooked a couple more.

-smiles-
-turns back into my 17-year-old form-
-took another knife from the rack, held it close in my arms like a new-born baby-

Sexual Disco

Quinn_tasuki

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:57 am
Luciriah
Kuro Neko Iris
*She wanders into the kitchen, slightly stumbling through the doorway. Her face was as pale as the moon. Looking around, her breathing was hard and ragged.*
"Must...find...blood..."

The young looking vampire, walked in, soaked with the evening rain, and heard the offer. He looked at the paler vampire and noticed that the hunger was worsening. He walked up to steady the girl and stated almost mournfully," You'd better take the offer. You'll regret it otherwise."The silver haired vampire gave a sad smile when a sharp pain coarsed through his abdomen. He cringed and doubled over, falling to the floor.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:37 am
Quinn_tasuki
Luciriah
Kuro Neko Iris
"Must...find...blood..."

The young looking vampire, walked in, soaked with the evening rain, and heard the offer. He looked at the paler vampire and noticed that the hunger was worsening. He walked up to steady the girl and stated almost mournfully," You'd better take the offer. You'll regret it otherwise."The silver haired vampire gave a sad smile when a sharp pain coarsed through his abdomen. He cringed and doubled over, falling to the floor.

Luciriah regarded his fallen form with a blank expression. "Do you need help?" she asked tiredly.  

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

Quinn_tasuki

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 9:09 am
Luciriah
Quinn_tasuki
Luciriah
Kuro Neko Iris
"Must...find...blood..."

Luciriah regarded his fallen form with a blank expression. "Do you need help?" she asked tiredly.

He looked up and tried to say that he didn't but another surge of pain coarsed through him, causing his body to shudder."..... a little help...would be good," He said cringing as the hunger inside grew.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:44 pm
a small elven child wandered into the kitchen, he took a small peek into the fridge, he looked at soem clear bottles of a red liquid, not sure of what it was. He didn't want to touch anything that wasn't his and looked around, "Anyone here?" he asked. He soon didn't get a reply but continued to wander the kitchen.  

KanameKain

The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces