Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Divine Rainor- A well to throw uesless info at. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Divine Rainor

Interesting Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:02 pm
Name: Rei Makoto

Job: Student

Abilities: Fencing and Swimming. Rei is a top rate fencer and has fenced for the under thirteens Japan fencing team winning on several occasions. He is also a decent swimmer and uses it to keep fit. He aslo did lifesaving a junior lifegaurding group so he has basic medical training.

Equipment: D3 Digivice, satchel.

Appearence: Rei is 5'5'' and dresses quite plainly wearing a black shirt, jeans, beanie and his black tatterd scarf which has been worn by Rei since he was 5. Since Arriving in the digiltal world he has obtained a pair of Goggles.

Personality: Rei has trouble trusting people because his childhood friend turned on him and started bullying him at the age of 10. He is now quiet and keeps his thoughts to himself and only talking with his small group of friends, he is offten mocked about this which makes him even more insucure. But since he has arrived in the digital world he has become more confident in the digital world.

Character Biography: Rei was born in Japan with a Japanese Farther but a English Mother. Rei is an only child but he pratically looks after himself as his parents are always asleep when he is awake for his Mother is a night nurse and his farther is a doctor. He has visited England a few times along with visit's to the rest of the rest of the UK.

Alignment: After what happenend with his friend Rei strives to be a good person but can never find the right oppertunity to show it.

Arrival in the Digital World: Rei was on his way home from a late night at school. He was half way across the scramble crossing when everything suddenly went dark. Everyone kept going as if nothing had happend, suddenly all the lights started to flick out, again no one seemed to care. Then the world started spinning around Rei, when it stopped there was chaos everywhere.(arrived during Network City event) there were monsters everywhere attacking people and other mosters. Rei had no idea what was going on. Suddenly he felt a sharp pain in his arm, he looked round to to see a small red monster biting his arm. Rei screamed and shook his arm to get the thing off. When it let go it yelled at Rei "Follow me to get to cover."
Rei decided to listen to it, so he followed the creature to a old abondonde building. The thing asked him if he had a Digivice. Rei felt where his phone was and discoverd there was a strange device there instead. The crwature said " I'm Gigimon whats yours?" Rei told Gigimon his name and it then explained what this world was, about the Digimon and the current world affairs. over the course of the day he and Gigimon whatched the carnage unfold. He saw a giant dragon like Digimon Gigimon identified as Imperialdramon fighter mode destroy the square. Rei sat huddled with Gigimon until finally it was over.

After his time in Network City he went to hunt down an evil digimon called Devimon. On the way to File mountains he met his friend from the Real World. They fought and Rei won and they made up.

At the top of file mountains Rei fought Devimon, during this fight Jai fought the Real world bully Sho who had been the puppeteer of Jai. Rei stopped the fight and they all joined forces.

They then fought Lance and Wendigomon in the Tropical jungle.

Next Rei went to the east data ocean and met a bad Tamer called Kiro. He then followed Kiro to Toy and Tamer town where he fought him and saved the town.

Next with Gigimon Digitamertized Rei returned to the File Mountains.. Only to find the Tamer that he had seen destroy network city. He then fought this Tamer by biomerging to gallantmon CM. This went wrong however...

Rei awoke to falling into Dragon eye lake. Upon seeing his reflection he saw his eyes had gone 2 different colours, 1 red and 1 blue. Each to reprsent himself and his digisoul. He met up with Jai and together they faced the trial of Augumon BM, they both failed however, and they formed TORCH, and made an oath to vanquish evil. Rei also met a new friend Navi. A cutemon knowitalll who helps Rei my telling him what somthing is.

On the way to Network city they team encountered a master Tyrannomon. However Rei's digisoul personified itseel into the form of a green lobomon. The lobomon vowed that no harm shall come to Rei.

In Network city Rei met the Jyrarimon that he earlier punched on the Beach. it didvolved to black guilmon and joined Rei. He caught wif that Neodevimon was t the dark ocean, so he headed there.

After a fight with the newly formed beelzamon and two devimo Rei was left in a mental breakdown again. He heard a voice in his head...

to be continued...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:06 pm
Digimon:
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Divine Rainor

Interesting Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100

Divine Rainor

Interesting Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:07 pm
User ImageARTSUser Image  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:08 pm
Reserved  

Divine Rainor

Interesting Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100

Divine Rainor

Interesting Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:12 pm
Reserved  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:14 pm
Reserved xd  

Divine Rainor

Interesting Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:53 pm
Hey Rainor and welcome to DTI! I hope you enjoy your time here xd  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:12 pm
welcome new buddie wink  

ThatMarkGuy

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:17 pm
OMG for once i see wing when he is on eek .  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:34 am
Thanks for welcoming me into the guild guys whee

does anyone know any events I can sign up to? xd  

Divine Rainor

Interesting Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:40 am
Divine Rainor
Thanks for welcoming me into the guild guys whee

does anyone know any events I can sign up to? xd

this one
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=20564467
It will start up i think after the current one ends.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:44 am
Hi there, it's nice to meet you, I'm Lief and I hope you enjoy your time here.

As for your question, there are currently two contest going on right now, but unfortunately neither one can be joined at this point, one is a rp event that is on the final battle and the other is a super bowl event which will be decided tomorrow night. The are a few things that are coming up soon that you can sign up for or keep an eye out for, one of them being the inglorious Tamers rp
Here's a link if you want to check it out!
The b*****d spots are taken already but there are plenty of other characters you can play if you want. It should be fun. If you're not in to rping there are plenty of other things to do around here, just none that are events right now. You could alway try your hand at card battles!

Edit: oh looks like fudge beat me to it xd  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:46 am
lief_7
Hi there, it's nice to meet you, I'm Lief and I hope you enjoy your time here.

As for your question, there are currently two contest going on right now, but unfortunately neither one can be joined at this point, one is a rp event that is on the final battle and the other is a super bowl event which will be decided tomorrow night. The are a few things that are coming up soon that you can sign up for or keep an eye out for, one of them being the inglorious Tamers rp
Here's a link if you want to check it out!
The b*****d spots are taken already but there are plenty of other characters you can play if you want. It should be fun. If you're not in to rping there are plenty of other things to do around here, just none that are events right now. You could alway try your hand at card battles!

Edit: oh looks like fudge beat me to it xd

DARN RIGHT I DID scream (partially cause my post was shorter) but yeah welcome To DTI hope you enjoy it(we are crazy).  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff