Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Subbed Anime Discussion - For those who have seen the newest subtitled episodes.
The girls, who do you think is the strongest? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you think is the strongest girl from Naruto?
  Sakura- with her smarts
  Hinata- with her Byakugan
  Temari- with her fan
  Ino- with her stealth
  Tenten- with her weapons
  I dont like any of the girls
View Results

Rakoga

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:56 pm
i think Tenten is the strongest girl. She can actually do some serious fighting. Hinata comes in second, with her Byakugan. Third is Temari, and her giant fan. Sakura is fourth, with her smarts. And Ino is dead last, cuz she can only be stealthy, and that's not all you need to be a ninja. Plus she's just weak overall.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 1:27 am
i'd say hinata...if she gets pushed hard enough...she can own... ninja  

squalltheknight

~Teh Surgeon~

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:37 pm
id say temari  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 8:21 am
hinata is definatly the strongest, plus she has that kinda shy, picked on life that reminds me of those people who shoot up schools and post offices. one day she is totally going to go itachi on the villages a**. i would think that timari follows closely cause she is older and has a lot more experience than any of the others. then i think would be tenten mostly cause she has a @!#$ing awsome name and is like the mcguyver of ninjas with all them tools and scrolls and crap. next would be ino cause "you gotta have mind controoool, in order to have control of your miiiiind"(Master Shake, Aqua Teen Hunger Force) and cause blonde flower shop owners are totally ftw. last would be sakura cause she is useless cept for being a healing ninja now. but what is the point of being able to healing a wound when you cant actually inflist any with out help fromt he rest of your team.  

Owenlars2

Saku - san

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 4:00 pm
Sakura-chan Rocks  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 6:56 pm
Temari. She's such a badass. x) <33  

Chibish

P a r a K i s s

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 5:53 pm
Temari at the moment since she is the oldest with the most experience and then I would say Hinata since she has Byakugan.

Tenten is pretty strong but since she makes barely any appearances I would say Sakura is next, if they were ever pitted against each other Kishimoto would probably let Sakura win.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 11:20 am
I'd have to say Hinata... but, going more into the Manga, after the jump, I'd say Sakura.  

Inwit

Sakura_Chan_Dattebayo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:23 pm
1.Sakura

2.Hinata

3.Ino

4.Tenten

5.Temari  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:27 pm
I like Tenten the best. =D And I still do. But I still think Hinata is the strongest with her Byakugan and all. Tenten in second place =D biggrin 3nodding heart Besides, she's probably the only one (Besides Hinata or MAYBE Temari) who won't die from breaking a nail.  

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

I SNIFF SPEED

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:44 am
MY HINATA-CHAN!!!! heart domokun heart Shes t3h pwnz0r biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 5:39 pm
Well, Sakura doesn't have just brains as of the newer mangas. Her strength and medical skills has increased greatly, so with that in mind, Sakura-chan definetly  

Satch

Aurora Marija

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:26 pm
Okay, Temari is totally the strongest. Hinata would be, because with her Byakugan she's capable of a lot- but her shy and kind personality, and her low self-esteem keep her from achieving her full potential. In a real fight, if it was the two of them against each other, Hinata would hold back, afraid to hurt Temari or whatever. But if she ever overcame her personality flaws(and I'm not trying to bash her- I'm just like her, so yeah..), she'd be the best, no question. But Temari, with her awesome fan, and her summon with that cute weasel that can level an entire forest- she totally owns all... The other girls don't compare. Plus, Temari's attacks are long range, so she doesn't have much chance of getting hurt, yet can kill her opponent- and, she won't hold back. With her outgoing attitude, she'll just rip right into her opponent... But if she did need to fight in close combat, she must not be too weak- after all, she lugs that heavy fan everywhere on her back. That takes real strength. So yeah, Temari.
Of course, if you're gonna base it off the manga after the jump, then Sakura... so unfair!!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 8:19 pm

Tsunade-hime

Animeistro

Rakoga

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 3:00 pm
Oops... I gues I forgot to add the female adults. Oh well.  
Subbed Anime Discussion - For those who have seen the newest subtitled episodes.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games