Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dragon Cup

Back to Guilds

A place to talk with and race other Rallyers and once in a while there's a tournament. 

Tags: Rally, Tournament, Racing 

Reply The Dragon Cup
Thinking of having another tournament, interested? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should there be another tournament?
  Hell yes! And I'm going to win it!!
  Naw, there just aren't that many racers out there anymore..
View Results

BluDragon35
Captain

Wealthy Sex Symbol

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:58 am
It seems I've come into some free time...a lot of free time actually, and so I want to see if there's any interest. Same format as the other tournaments, there might be an entrance fee this time though if there aren't many entrants. We shall see. So what do you guys think?

P.S.
Props to Racer D for keeping this place somewhat alive on his own for who knows how long. xp  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:03 am
im interested 3nodding

Open_Sesamii

Jinemba

6,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:24 am
ive been waiting to see another tourney from this guild. I will definetly be joining, and blu ive also been waiting to race you if you still race that is. From what i heard you are pretty much the biggest name in racing, i mean that by activity wise such as this guild atleast in my books and i cant miss the opprotunity to race you. Mind friending me so we can set up a race?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:32 am
Btw, i dont know if you already part of it but me and few other 2nd gen racers already gathered all the trainee, skilled and master racers under The Last Racers Guild. So if you are trying to get a tourney started you should definetly advertise it there. And i will also be spreading the word personally around rallys to any racers i know. You should also check out the big Gaia tourney hosted by GamerHost. He has a large tourney with many names of racers outside our community.  

Jinemba

6,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Shikon Yokai

6,450 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:05 am
SlNlSTER
Btw, i dont know if you already part of it but me and few other 2nd gen racers already gathered all the trainee, skilled and master racers under The Last Racers Guild. So if you are trying to get a tourney started you should definetly advertise it there. And i will also be spreading the word personally around rallys to any racers i know. You should also check out the big Gaia tourney hosted by GamerHost. He has a large tourney with many names of racers outside our community.

As I expected, GamerHost's tournament will be unsuccessful and it was a mistake for Gaiaonline to promote his tournament on the Gaia Home-page spotlight. The host has not been online for quite some time, the racers' list has not been edited and already there are people forfeiting.

On a relevant note, I would definitely sign-up for a tournament here in this guild and I am sure so many others will as well. I just hope that this tournament does not interfere and confuse people with Jubei's tournament.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:52 am
So it was a scam for money after all? And the funny thing is Gaia promoted it by making it the spotlight thread. Goes to show we should only truly trust veteran racers of our community.  

Jinemba

6,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Jubei

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:11 am
A Dragon Cup Revival?
Hell to the yes. cool
Let me know if you need any help my friend.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:25 am
What?! D's been going in alone keeping this place alive?

dude, i could have help you, buddy XD keeping a guild alive on your own is no picnic

anyway, YES, i hear you put up some mean tournaments, Blu, so count me in B|  

KitsunEva

Shady Shapeshifter

23,100 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Toki Beat

6,300 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:06 pm
HELL YEA IM IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 biggrin biggrin biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:12 pm
SlNlSTER
So it was a scam for money after all? And the funny thing is Gaia promoted it by making it the spotlight thread. Goes to show we should only truly trust veteran racers of our community.

Unfortunately, I believe it was a scam and I'm not sure if it is too soon to be reported because we never know what could have happened to the host. In my opinion, I think that as soon as he had the participants' money, he left to another account seeing as he removed any and all valuable items from his avatar.

Shikon Yokai

6,450 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Masked Racer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:45 pm
I support any step forward for racing. It would be nice to see this place grow to be as big as once was.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:07 pm
Will gladly join!  

ZeroGman

7,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200

Racer D
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:23 pm
BluDragon35
It seems I've come into some free time...a lot of free time actually, and so I want to see if there's any interest. Same format as the other tournaments, there might be an entrance fee this time though if there aren't many entrants. We shall see. So what do you guys think?

P.S.
Props to Racer D for keeping this place somewhat alive on his own for who knows how long. xp

U betcha im in! And no problem I know the racing scene will come and go time and time again but this place here cant ever die its like the hall of fame for all the best racers in gaia. Kinda like a hollywood star on the sidewalk for us racers. Doesnt matter what gen racer they are if they are anyone they know about the DC or will know!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:25 pm
Shikon Yokai
SlNlSTER

Unfortunately, I believe it was a scam and I'm not sure if it is too soon to be reported because we never know what could have happened to the host. In my opinion, I think that as soon as he had the participants' money, he left to another account seeing as he removed any and all valuable items from his avatar.

U know what scam or not I actually been working on a plan on how we can use this tour our advantage! We could use this as our commercial! PROMOTIONS!  

Racer D
Crew

Awake At Midnight

6,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:46 pm
I'll join too...It will be my first ever racing tournament biggrin ...I hope its on the weekends or something...Oh well, I'm not that good and probably won't stand a chance against the other skilled racers that are above but im willing to give it a try ^^ ..So count me in dramallama  
The Dragon Cup

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff