Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Subbed Anime Discussion - For those who have seen the newest subtitled episodes.
The guys, who do you think is the strongest? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you think is the strongest guy from Naruto?
  Sasuke- with Sharingan
  Naruto- with Kyubbi
  Neji- with Byakugan
  Shikamaru- with his intellingence and stealth
  Chouji- with his Baika no jutsu and fat
  Kiba- with Akamaru and his determination
  Shino- with his bugs
  Lee- with his speed and Taijutsu
  Kankurou- with his puppet
  Gaara- with his sand and will to kill
View Results

Rakoga

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 1:11 pm
I believe, even though i hate him, Sasuke is the strongest. Then Neji comes in second. Gaara comes in third. Naruto is fourth. Kiba would be fifth. Shino is sixth. Shikamaru would be is seventh. Lee would be eighth. Kankurou is ninth. And Chouji would be last.

I would explain this more but there are too many of them.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 7:57 pm
Naruto. He always manages to pull through no?

NARUTO IN FOURTH??? WHAAAATTT???

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

Owenlars2

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:14 am
chouji, fat ftw  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:46 am
I'd have to say garaa, theres nobody who can beat him, if he were to release shukaku other than the chuunin exam, but earlier then that, would've been the "foshizzle" as the gangster kids at my school would've said it.. whee  

I SNIFF SPEED

Lhunari

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 5:24 pm
i think its neji and gaara and maybe lee whee  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 8:31 pm
KIBA KIBA KIBA KIBA KIBA KIBA KIBA, and did i mention KIBA blaugh  

Historical

Satch

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 5:41 pm
Naruto. In the latest manga, he only produces four of his nine tails and Orichamaru was getting a bit uncomfortable. What happens when he gets all nine tails?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:09 pm
I would love to say Gaara, but at the same time, because he's the main character, Naruto is obviously the strongest.  

Sanjou

Reso Miso Soup

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 8:26 am
They are all strong, they are all hot....

and we will leave it at that!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 1:24 pm
Gaara is definetly the strongest for now. Because even if saskue used sharingan he couldnt copy his sand moves without sand. and anyway gaara can beat saskue easily. gaara beat that king of bones guy and he was way stronger than saskue. and if gaara can beat saskue he could beat naruto because naruto couldn't even beat saskue. and everyone else just has no chance except maybe kakashi or something. shinos bugs would be crushed by the sand because they move like 2 mph. shino would be crushed by the sand because the sand is very fast. Kiba and akamaru are pretty fast but not fast enough so they would die. so would neji, he has byakugan but he wouldnt even be able to get near gaara. Lee almost killed gaara in the chunnin exam but that was when gaara had the demon in him. and when gaara came back as an ally to konoha he was 3 times as strong as he was in the chunin exam. so lee is out of the picture. temari and kakurou are afraid of him, and that was in the chunin exam he's way stronger now so there out too. shikamaru is not even as strong as saskue in seal 2 form so he dosen't stand a chance against gaara. so gaara is the strongest. he beat the bones guy when he was in seal 2.  

Hatake_gaiden

Itazu

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 2:02 pm
I think Sasuke and Gaara are tied for first place in being the strongest. Then it's Naruto and then Neji. I don't want to go any further down the list than that.
Naruto can beat Neji and Sasuke can beat Naruto, with his seal but still...
I'm not sure about Gaara vs. Naruto but he is powerfully strong, also he becomes the Kazekage.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 3:02 pm
The only reason the bones guy survived the pressure of all the sand on him is because he had the bones. saskue does not and would be crushed under tons of sand.  

Hatake_gaiden

~Envious-Of-You~

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:21 am
Oh my, I believe Naruto to be the strongest. Yes, Naruto Definitely heart Then Gaara, and then Neji, Lee, Sasuke, Shika-kun, Shino, Kankuro, Chouji, and then Kiba in that order.

It was really difficult deciding where Shika-kun might be placed since he does well on his own but I think is much better suited and stronger when he is in a group, with his itelligent leadership skills and all.

Not that I am saying Kiba is weakest but I placed him last since I haven't really seen him do anything quite as remarkable as the other characters thus far.

Lee and Sasuke are in a tie.. Ah, Sasuke is really hard to place as well since we haven't seen much of him since he left for Orochimaru-sama.

My list is strictly based on what I have seen up until the recent ep. 209 and how much stronger each of the characters have gotten as apposed to when we were first introduced to the characters and their abilities.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:33 pm
Naruto --- Sasuke --- Gaara --- Lee --- Shino  

Shino41

Yuichi Newton

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:06 pm
Sasuke is one ferocious monster after the fight with Naruto at the waterfall and he goes off to the snake guy's by himself (Ochimaru).  
Subbed Anime Discussion - For those who have seen the newest subtitled episodes.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games