Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
*FlashBack* 3 months ago in Vegas Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:07 pm
Here is where you post your flashback portions of the vegas incident you want to rp instead of just explaining it.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:02 pm
User Image

Sarah was just barely making it from the hotel. The front entrance up ahead. She could see it. Almost there...and then the timer ran out.

There had been a bomb placed. On a timer. She was the last to leave, volunteering to help fight off as many as she could, and give them what they needed to escape.

But it was too late. When the timer ran out it set multiple charges off. Explosions around her which threw her to the floor. It was hard to tell what was going on anymore. Explosions going off, shrapnel flying everywhere, the building collapsing. She felt hot, maybe she'd been burned. Or suffered a head injury. That might explain her inability to get up or do much of anything anymore while this went on.

The fires and explosions stopped after a while, almost all of the building collapsed and gone. She lay in rubble unconscious for the time being. Her group, no where to be found.

She could hear the moans of the undead coming closer and closer. Growing louder and louder. In this condition, even with the virus, she was in no condition to fight or run, move no less. Though, the moans and zombies did not come closer. For rubble, was blocking their path. She had been by the door when it happpened.

Sarah wondered where the others were. Had they just left her there? Why? were they alright? Did they think she was dead. She certainly wasn't. Her wounds were healing but she still hurt.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:26 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker was underground. The Hive hadn't been blown up, but the hotel over it had. The fools had failed this time. He still had his Hive. He waited for the explosions to stop before emerging out of the Hive. He wasn't stupid enough to go out there and get himself killed. He had sent the lickers and hunters up and into the hotel to kill off as many of the group as they could. He didn't care if the explosions had killed them. There was more where they came from. He walked out of the Hive and looked around and the destroyed hotel. There were zombies surrounding the hotel's debris. He ignored them for now, they were hardly a threat on a good day. When they couldn't even reach him, they were even less of a threat. He started through the rubble, looking for anything he could use again. Weapons, ammo, anything of the sort.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image--User Image--User Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:28 pm
User Image

Sarah's wounds were healing once the explosions stopped and she could let her body rest and let the virus do its work. She soon regained consciousness. A groan came from her subconsciously, she struggled to sit up, but decided to just roll over on her back. She looked up at the smoke filled sky. Blinking. Her head hurt alot.

She looked down at herself slowly. Groaning again when her eyes fell upon a peice of shrapnel, sticking out of her left thigh. Now she'd have to get it out. She moved slowly, in pain, burns stinging from the explosion. She cried out when she got it forced out of her. She fell back again. Taking a deep breath.

The zombies hadn't gotten to her yet. That was good. She blinked and moved a bruised and burned hand up to her head, there was blood. But, the wound was healing. She was just a bit sore there. And everywhere else...burned,bruised,cut,scraped, and mangled. She sighed. Going to speak but shut hermouth to keep a string of swears from coming out when she accidentally moved onto a peice of smoldering hot metal from the explosion. She opened her mouth. "God Damn it!" She hissed. She couldn't helpt it any more. She pushed some messy, singed hair from her face to look around, trying to prevent anymore unpleasent words from spilling out of her mouth and drawing more attention.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:34 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker heard a familiar voice yelling out from somewhere in the debris. He smirked and moved over to where the voice came from. He saw Sarah laying on the ground. "So, you destroy my Tokyo Hive and you try to destroy this one as well. Why am I not surprised?" he asked.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:03 pm
User Image

Sarah looked up at Wesker when he'd found her. She moved to prop herself up on her elbows. "Okay, i admit, i destroyed the one in Tokyo. But this, was not my idea." She admitted. Zandre's idea wasn't it? Oh man she wondered what Zandre felt about her getting caught in the explosion now. Speaking of which, were WAS Zandre? And everyone else for that matter.

"I just happened to get caught up in it." She said, twisting her neck a bit. Her wounds still healing now. "What a string of bad luck..." She muttered. All of it. Bad luck. Always, getting caught, hurt, kidnapped again, and alot more. And now this?

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:19 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker pulled out his Eagle and pointed it at her. "And you expect me to believe that?" he growled.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:51 pm
User Image

Sarah looked at him, and then the barrel of his desert eagle pointing at her. "Well, yes. But apparently you don't." She said. "You might if i told you it was Zandre's idea. I'm not the only one who likes explosions out here." She said. It was Zandre's idea in the first place. Not hers.

She was fully waiting for him to pull the trigger. It seemed as if he would. Considering what her exsistance has caused him and Umbrella.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:54 am
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker's eyes narrowed. That made sense. Between her and Zandre, his Hives would continue to be destroyed. "Looks like your friend failed this time," he said. "Curious, though. These friends of yours are no where to be found. They've left you here to die," he said. His Eagle was still pointed at her, though she was hardly a threat in her condition.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:44 pm
User Image

Sarah heard him say 'friend' oh, Zandre was more than that. She looked down at her engagement ring and sighed. "I'm wondering the same thing." She said. "There had to be a reason. I mean, it was a big explosion, obviously it drew attention...maybe they had to...maybe they thought i didn't make it." She completely ignored the gun now. As she tried to think up a reason for them to be gone.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:02 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

"Loyalty. Highly overrated," he said. "If they really cared about you like you think they do, they'd have stayed behind and searched for you," he added. He put his Eagle away and watched her. He didn't need his gun to kill her. He could do so with his bare hands.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

{{Sorry, couldn't resist. sweatdrop }}  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:17 pm
User Image

Sarah would not take this. She would not believe that they would do such a thing. She looked up at him and growled as she spoke."Shut up! They wouldn't do that." She said. She knew them, well she knew most of them well enough. "There has to be a reason. They wouldn't do such a thing. Zandre, he, he wouldn't have just left." She said.

The memory of her talking to george bubbled to the surface in her mind. Saying it was dangerous for everyone, she was dangerous and bad things just followed her where ever she went. She'd told him she wanted to keep them safe. Maybe they took her advice--no. No, they wouldn't do that. She was at conflict in her mind. "Sydney wouldn't have. Some of the others i don't know so well, but...they wouldn't do such a thing."

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:37 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

"Clearly you're wrong. Look where you are now. Left to die in the rubble of a destroyed hotel with your 'friends' no where in sight. They're gone Sarah. And you're left here alone and doomed to your death," he said. "Like I said. Loyalty is highly overrated," he said. This was too easy. If he could convince her that her friends really didn't care about her like she thought they did, he wouldn't have to force her to work for him. She'd do it more willingly. She'd be against it for a short while, no doubt, but if she thought that she didn't have anyone to fight for any more, then she wouldn't put up a very strong fight.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:57 pm
User Image

Sarah stared down at the ground for a while. He couldn't be right could he? Why was she even thinking that he was? Her own sister, her own soon-to-be-husband. She knew they wouldn't just leave her. God, curse her womanly emotions. She hated being so easy to play like that.

But, what choice did she have now? Die like this? She didn't want to believe him. "Alright. So, you're saying my friends, my family doesn't even care about me?" She asked. Regaining what strength she had in her voice. Trying not to let her inner emotions show through. "Well you may be right, they did leave. But you're not going to get me to believe, that they don't care. If nobody cared i wouldn't even be here right now." She'd have died long ago if nobody cared. Gave her nothing to live for, well, not much anyways.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas