Rosie's Birthday Valentine Role Play~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rose Razielim

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:58 pm
SCENARIO

When worlds collide! Somehow Nosgoth has been overtaken by Silent Hill's creepy undertones. Monsters hide in the the dense, almost smoke-like fog that has covered the land. The only sanctuary seems to be an unknown town that has popped up in the centre of it all. There's plenty of dilapidated buildings to hide in, but that doesn't mean you're safe. Even there, monsters lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce. Its fight or flight, secure allies and try to survive in this hell on earth... what this has to do with Valentines Day? Absolutely nothing. Its my Birthday and I want a survival horror RP |:

RULES

- Keep it clean and follow the TOS

- All role play styles are welcome, whether its script format or however you can thing of, just please don't rape the English language.

- Its okay to make a mistake or two, happens to the best of writers, just proofread and do your best

- What monsters lurk in the shadows is up to you. Have them attack you or maybe someone else you are playing with, but it will be the other person's choice if they can fight it off or if its too much for them to handle on their own and they need your help. Don't try to kill people off, you'll need everyone's help to survive in this place.

- OCs are welcome and feel free to make up a monster character to have attack everyone.

- Other than that, be nice and have fun with each other

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:21 pm
Oh look. A chaotic world of monsters that reeked and tried to haunt his nightmares. Was he drunk again? No...no he wasn't. Turel had been working amongst his clan members when he was startled outside by a few distraught scouts. Some type of ominous shadow had covered Nosgoth; strange and vile monsters came along with them. The beasts were powerful and had given his clan members some problems when they tries to remove them. Turel ordered them to keep the territory safe. Failing that, they were to hole up in the estate and try to stay alive. He was going to travel to the city that appeared unharmed. This city had appeared out of nowhere along with the monsters. From what he understood, anyone who wanted to understand what was going on was traveling there. He would be one.

Although he'd lost his eyesight due to evolution and thus could not see the vile creatures, his telekinesis provided him with a form of echolocation. His clan told him which way to go; only a small few were aware of his blindness. Turel used his psychic powers to alert him if anything came nearby. His first attempt at feeding from them proved to be interesting. They were some nightmarish abominations. Completely different from anything he'd heard of. Their blood had a foul taste but it was not wholly weak. The creatures disturbed the humans. The Sarafan were more interested in the new creatures than the older vampire moving along.

He'd arrive at the new city likely in a day or so. Depends on how troublesome these new creatures were. He hoped to run into one of his brethren.  

Lieutenant Turel

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:54 pm
Perhaps using the chronoplast chamber so blindly had not been such a good idea. For one, he had no idea where he was in the time stream, and two, now he was being attacked by all manner of gruesome demons. It wouldn't be so bad if he could actually see two feet infront of him, but with all this dense fog, it made it even more difficult to tell his location.

Distant shouting alerted him to Turel's brood, although Raziel did not know it at the time who he was dealing with. However, as he followed the voices, his nostrils were filled with a very familiar and vampiric scent. What could it be? He wondered as he continued to venture forth.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:20 pm
The noises were more getting more ominous and the creatures creepier. He could not see the dense fog and traveled as if it wasn't there. An advantage of this blindness was that. This had been a very unusual decade.

First he woke up in strange chaotic torture zone. Somehow he and others (one being his brother) managed to escape. Turel was found by his clan and he was apparently in some odd point in time. Or some odd alternate world. He had no idea.

Second, people were dying or evolving in a bad way left and right. Being blind he could not see the deterioration but he could sense it. And he was feeling a bit off.

Thirdly, he was highly convinced he was insane. Turel at this point was convinced he was in some hallucination where he thought he was in Nosgoth. Half of him was convinced that he was in the mad house prison. The other half said he was in the pit, dreaming. He did not believe this was reality any longer.

Still, he traveled along, swiping at those who got too close. If anyone appeared sentient he tried to call out to them.  

Lieutenant Turel

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:38 pm
Raziel listened carefully, hearing shouts of men mixed the terrifying howls of the creatures, which occasionally followed by equally terrifying death cries. Raziel was immortal, there wasn't much he feared nowadays but he had to admit that this whole situation was truly unnerving.

Raziel was barely relying on sight now, trying more to concentrate on the sounds. It was the second bad idea for the day because now he had bumped right into Turel. He immediately jumped back, of course, thinking he had just brushed shoulders with one of those things out there. It didn't help that Turel most likely swiped at him when he got too close, fuelling Raziel's suspicion that he must have been dealing with an unfriendly being.

Raziel crouched down, too startled at the moment to even think of trying to speak to the other, just hiding and waiting for the right moment to strike back.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:55 pm
He swiped at something else that backed away. This one stayed nearby. "And who is behind me?" he asked in an annoyed-yet-if-you-pounce-me-I-can-kill-you. He used his 'echolocation' to get an idea of what this creature looked like. "Are you another one of these strange beings?" he asked, as it was not a form he recognized at all. It was corpse like and had wilted wings. Yet it seemed consciously aware of what it was and what Turel was. Likely it would talk to him. Or so he hoped.

He remained in a defensive stance. If this thing wanted to fight, he would.  

Lieutenant Turel

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:00 pm
He remained warily crouched in a three-point stance, but when the other spoke to him, Raziel's ears perked up and his eyes widened. He knew that voice.

"Turel...?" He replied in query, hoping he was right. As much as he despised his brethren, he had already gotten his revenge on them and more. Besides, even though he would never admit it, he didn't want to be in this place alone.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:14 pm
Ah that was a familiar voice. But not a familiar guise. "Your appearance has greatly altered. And how do I know you are truly my brother?" he asked suspiciously. "And perhaps you can enlighten me as to what these creatures or or why this mysterious city up ahead is the only apparent safe haven?"

He side stepped, using the echolocation to 'watch' where Raziel moved and what actions he took. If this was an enemy he needed to be ready to fight.  

Lieutenant Turel

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:29 pm
Raziel didn't want to kill Turel, but that didn't mean he wouldn't give him a good beating if he didn't cooperate. Then again, this wasn't the deranged monster he had faced in that pit, Turel was dangerously strong, not to mention clever, when he was fully sane. He would have to be careful...

Raziel kept low, circling Turel just as he was him. "My appearance just so happens to be the handy work of you and our brothers -- or have you been so quick to forget the day you and Dumah cast me into the abyss on Kain's orders? How sad... I at least hope the guilt caused more than a few sleepless nights for you." If the cynical and bitter sense of humour wasn't enough for a dead give away for Turel to prove who he was, Raziel didn't know what was.

"As for the creatures, though we may share a similar appearance, don't lump me in with them. My guess is as good as yours to as what they are doing here..."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:40 pm
"I see you've retained your personality still." he replied just snarkily. "Although you've lost your Casanova appearance." Or so he assumed based on the echolocation. He kept his head lowered to not expose his blindness but their vast height difference would make that hard for him.

"No I have not forgotten what happened many ages ago. Although I.." he paused, and then started up as if a light went off in his head, "I interacted with you some time before didn't I? The pit? The prison?" He rubbed his temples, trying to remember. Neither of those places he liked so forgetting them was for the best. "I digress. Let's go to this strange city and find the source. I have no idea if Kain or any of our brothers will show up, but we must solves this somehow."  

Lieutenant Turel

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:54 pm
After that comment, giving Turel a good beating was sounding more and more tempting, but he decided to let the insult slip... for now... mostly because Turel brought up something of great interest.

Raziel blink in surprise and confusion. "But... how...? I killed you, didn't I?" He had assumed they were in the past, Turel not being as mutated and seeming of sound mind, but he guessed he was wrong... but then how could the other still be alive after that?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:01 pm
Turel did not want to talk about that at all. It brought up bad memories of the screaming. The screaming. It was way worse in the pit than it was here. At least here he could move freely.

"Come along Raziel" he called out to him, "Or I shall let you stay behind." He doubted Raziel would stay behind and he really wanted Raziel to stay with him. Having another person there might assure him of where he was and what was going on. Casually, he indicated ahead, "Do you see the strange city up ahead?" He actually hoped he was pointing in the general direction of it. Blindness made that hard.  

Lieutenant Turel

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:10 pm
Not the answer Raziel had hoped for, but he dropped the subject... for now

Luckily Turel was pointing in the right direction; Raziel still had no idea the other was blind as he quickly caught up to him. He squinted, eventually managing to see the dark outline of it through the fog.

"I see it... is that the safe haven you mentioned before?" Raziel asked, looking up at his younger brother.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:20 pm
"The clan spotted it in the distance," Turel explained. "I have ordered them to stay together at all costs. Protect the estate at the very least," he continued on. Turel told Raziel what had happened the past few days and how these creatures and city appeared from nowhere. Essentially, he provided Raziel with the necessary back story and exposition.

"And where have you been? Have you been there (the Abyss) the whole time?"  

Lieutenant Turel

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:26 pm
"No, but I just arrived here. I've been using the time streamer's devices to get around." Raziel replied, not planning to tell the other he completly mucked it up and that he had no idea how to properly use the infernal contraptions.

"Anyway, now that I'm here, perhaps I can help you with your pest problem."  
The Pillars of Nosgoth - LoK Role Playing Centeral

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces