What 9mm? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpeedmanRC

Conservative Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:59 pm
Used Sig p226 in 9mm two mags and case 569, is a police trade in, no round count, sig has a threaded 22 conversion for like 350
You know what a Sig 226 looks like.

new CZ P01 same stuff 590, alloy frame can use CZ 22 conversion, kadet kit like 280
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

New EAA EZ9 Zastava in 9mm, one mag and just a box. is ambi, has rail and 14+1 round count. 399 is built like a Sig...not 100% alloy frame

New EAA Witness 9mm, compact or full size, can also get 45, 10mm, and 40s&w. Is very close to a CZ-75. make 22 conversions for 180ish. has rail. they make a wonder finish, also just out is a blued for cheaper. wonder is 499, blued was...430 or maybe a little less for 9mm, larger calipers more. also can get Polymer frame ones. Not much top slid to grab cause the slid rail is made different from other guns.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:03 pm
SIG.
I hate the lack of surface area on the slide of the CZ.  

I am an eggplant
Crew

Recon_Ninja_985

Dapper Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:36 pm
round count on the sig
police trade in?
how much holster wear?
overall condition pretty good?

thats a really good price for a used one.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:48 pm
I am an eggplant
SIG.

This. Also, SIG P226's are made of sex.  

Whence it Flows

Dangerous Elder

Floyd

Quotable Prophet

14,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:41 pm
While I'm less of a fan of 9mm these days, the simple fact is the Sig is much easier to get parts for. And a reconditioned Sig is always a good choice.

Sounds like a good deal, especially with everything you're getting with it.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:48 pm
Personally I'd get the SIG, suppress it, and leave it on my nightstand, but that's me. The CZ is a great choice too. Maybe you can find a way to shoot identical guns and see which you like better?  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

SpeedmanRC

Conservative Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:39 pm
Recon_Ninja_985
round count on the sig
police trade in?
how much holster wear?
overall condition pretty good?

thats a really good price for a used one.
no idea
could be
very little, only light edge wear
overall I say very good to excellent, no other scratches or marks...this is the one with the rail.

...yeah, once that tax return gets dumped in my pocket...it will come down to if they still have it...more or less I am liking the sig.

I've been to several local stores...only one has the full size CZ in 9mm...new and I haven't been to the store yet...only talked over the phone.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:00 pm
updated poll and first post since I was just at the gun store during lunch today...and found some other nice low cost 9mills  

SpeedmanRC

Conservative Hunter

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:46 pm
I'm rather a fan of the Witness. I love how you can buy a new magazine and top half and change it to any one of five or six calibers. s**t's awesome.

Also, ******** yeah 10mm Auto.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:56 pm
Fresnel
I'm rather a fan of the Witness. I love how you can buy a new magazine and top half and change it to any one of five or six calibers. s**t's awesome.

yeah, and I think most caliber exchanges are not that pricey...they had a blued 22 for a full size in stock and only like 180. Still only down side I found by handling one was that not much to grab to rack the slid.  

SpeedmanRC

Conservative Hunter

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:01 pm
SpeedmanRC
Fresnel

yeah, and I think most caliber exchanges are not that pricey...they had a blued 22 for a full size in stock and only like 180. Still only down side I found by handling one was that not much to grab to rack the slid.
I think it would help to rely more on the rear sight than the slide serrations. When I dicked with an AR-24, I didn't have that problem, but I don't remember how I was doing it, so I can't be of much help.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:35 pm
I am an eggplant
SIG.

SIERRA!!  

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250

Whence it Flows

Dangerous Elder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:17 pm
Sig.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:30 pm
Yeah still like the sig...just it's pricey even when it's a used gun. gonk

oh, my Saiga should be here soon...like early next week.

also, if you google Zastava they have been making weapons for over 100 years in Serbia. I still like the feel of the EZ9 and it's ambi, even if I'm not left handed...many people out there are.  

SpeedmanRC

Conservative Hunter

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:08 am
Not a huge fan of 9mm handguns, but I'd probably go with a SIG if I got one. Maybe a CZ 75, but I'd go for the SIG first.  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff