Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Sanctuary~* (answers and advice)
mystery potion/witchbottle/idk lol Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:25 am
well i put some of my dna inside a bottle and it has a layer of water a layer of oil and i added aloooot of spices to it and i mixed it up really well. i was wondering if i might need germ cells instead of somatic ones XD oh and i added lemon juice and i have two sigils my scracthing on the labels to the glass jar and one on the cover i indented onto it and this sits in the fridge its like never gonna rot so i dont need to worry about that XD but

im not gonna say what its for, and of course a sip of it would do better than um.. chugging ti i might die or somehting lol i put a ton of different spices in XD.

so im wondering cuz, this is like a witch bottle a little bit, like a potion a little bit, i got some ideas from hado (google it if you dont know) and i let it sit out in the sun a little too (apparantly u can charge water with sunlight according to sungazers)

so im wondering what else i should do with it. leave it in the sun more, add germ cells XD which sounds gross to most people lol, or what do you think itll do.

its on the door in the fridge so basically whenever someone opens it it mixes it up a little i dont know if that constitutes the charging of a sigil or not yes im noob but..

so the spices are highly antibacterial and i put healthy spices in there as well, im wondering should i charge it in the sunlight more, or add germ cells without getting caught cuz mom'd think i need to go to a hospital if she found out XD

i guess ti depends what i want to do with it but what do u think it would do based on what i told you right now? im considering not telling what its for...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:35 am
HUH?  

pompoennetje

Yanueh

Shameless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:38 am
Dianda Panda
HUH?

I second this.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:46 am
I guess it would depend on what you're trying to do with it. I got to meet Dr. Emoto last year. He's a neat guy.  

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Morgandria

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:45 am
Personally? I'd throw it out. It sounds kind of disgusting.

Magic is an intentional act. If you yourself aren't sure what your intent was with something when you made it, no-one else is going to be able to.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:14 pm
Maybe your conception of magic is something entirely different to how we see it:

A natural energy, in everyone, all nature and the power of the universe. Magic can be used by anyone, and one's will and intent is the core of the power you're using. Magic is used to cause needed change. It's stupid and ignorant if you do "Bad" spells. Spells to harm someone or force them against their will, will instantly backfire on you. That's how it works.

Here's what I think you're using it for, you may be offended:

Well, it sounds like you think, think being the sole word here, that you can make a "potion", drink it and think it'll do something to you. Like something unrealistic. I'm sure the stereotypical examples are obvious.  

TheStarlessSkye

8,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:19 pm
ok sorry for being wierd+confuzing

honestly, the potion is for biological immortality. i plan on filtering the particles of spice after a while and drinking at least a certain number of drops of it, even though its gonna be saturated in many eye watering intense flavors XD, odds are

it wont work, or if it does some a** will try to kill me for being immortal, but what i want to do others have failed at im sure so ti wouldnt be so simple anyways. i have um odd random goals and life is boring right now, idk what i want but i like to learn but i cant focus on more than one thing at a time easily.

so i want to be immortal so i can learn XD, or i want to astral and i havent been doing well with that or meditation, but i suppose its loud here is the main reason.

my family isnt very spiritual, and im half new to this, half researched a bunch of stuff. but have no guidance, no teacher, not liek i would know who to trust either.

and i think im wasting my time here, i think alot of time is wasted. and the future is uncertain.
i want to learn alot, be healthy live long, even not age would be nice, and id like to teach as well. but then id have to deal with all sorts of circumstances, all my dreams not really realistic, i dont support the current governments, so i dont want a job like how it is now, id want to go to a community. wouldnt know which one. i want to do so much its retarded, why couldnt the average schools do magic or astrology or anything.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:38 pm
Azareas Aquarinus
Maybe your conception of magic is something entirely different to how we see it:

A natural energy, in everyone, all nature and the power of the universe. Magic can be used by anyone, and one's will and intent is the core of the power you're using. Magic is used to cause needed change.
This doesn't make sense to me- if you can replace the word magic with Atoms and it still makes perfect sense- then why would you need the word magic?

Quote:
It's stupid and ignorant if you do "Bad" spells. Spells to harm someone or force them against their will, will instantly backfire on you. That's how it works.
You kind of called a bunch of people you don't know stupid and ignorant- working with both hands is a long standing tradition in several religions.

Immortal Kei
ok sorry for being wierd+confuzing

honestly, the potion is for biological immortality. i plan on filtering the particles of spice after a while and drinking at least a certain number of drops of it, even though its gonna be saturated in many eye watering intense flavors XD, odds are
Bodies die. We can't reverse the effects of aging on the body with science- so a mix of spices and bodily fluids aren't going to do it.
Quote:
so i want to be immortal so i can learn XD,

My advice is if you want to learn- put down the petri dish turned potion and pick up a book. You'll do a lot more for yourself with that then mixing random spices together.

Quote:
why couldnt the average schools do magic or astrology or anything.
A lot of schools teach the products of older forms of magic and astrology- now it's called math, chemistry and astronomy. Having a good understanding of those and psychology will do a world of good for learning magic.  

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100

TheStarlessSkye

8,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:45 pm
Esiris
Azareas Aquarinus

A natural energy, in everyone, all nature and the power of the universe. Magic can be used by anyone, and one's will and intent is the core of the power you're using. Magic is used to cause needed change.
This doesn't make sense to me- if you can replace the word magic with Atoms and it still makes perfect sense- then why would you need the word magic?

Quote:
It's stupid and ignorant if you do "Bad" spells. Spells to harm someone or force them against their will, will instantly backfire on you. That's how it works.
You kind of called a bunch of people you don't know stupid and ignorant- working with both hands is a long standing tradition in several religions.

I used the word magic to explain it better. I know it's scientific.

If he's working in a context of Paganism, or Neo-Paganism, and is a beginner, he should know it's an insult to do a bad spell in the presence of certain deities, and the fact he can use it, doesn't mean he should use it for everything.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:53 pm
im not really anything right now besides wierd..  

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:56 pm
Azareas Aquarinus
I used the word magic to explain it better. I know it's scientific.
But you didn't explain it better- it confused things even more because science and magic aren't always the same thing- I can't make heads or tails of what you meant by magic, but it seems like it ignores so many basic parts of magic it's confusing. confused

Quote:
If he's working in a context of Paganism, or Neo-Paganism, and is a beginner, he should know it's an insult to do a bad spell in the presence of certain deities, and the fact he can use it, doesn't mean he should use it for everything.

I don't know how to put this- and rather than jump to conclusions, it might just be better for me to ask some questions.

Which gods is it offensive to do those spells before?
Why does magic have to include gods?
What kinds of paganism is this true for?
What makes a bad spell bad?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:03 pm
Azareas Aquarinus

As a beginner to Neo-Paganism, you're not one to talk, especially considering some of the deities you've paired off in your "rituals".

And I'll thank you to watch what you say. Thus far, I've probably been one of the only ones here you haven't indirectly insulted. Well congrats, you've done so.

I am a witch, and I have done whatever spells I've found necessary be them "Good" or "bad", as your inexperienced mind and vocabulary has so incorrectly categorized. My spells have worked exactly as I've intended them, no matter what they were.

So I will thank you to NOT call me stupid or ignorant. If anyone here is ignorant, it would most definitely be you.  

oOGarrettOo

Greedy Conversationalist

TheStarlessSkye

8,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:16 pm
Esiris
Azareas Aquarinus

I don't know how to put this- and rather than jump to conclusions, it might just be better for me to ask some questions.

If he did a ritual, a neo-pagan one, and it was for spell purposes, and did something offensive by harming someone through a spell, then whatever deities he chose to use, he could've insulted the deity. I'm just putting forth an example.

Sometimes people use a deity for specific reasons, or call on them if they need their loaned powers, or are certain things being asked of the deity. E.g: A spell for protection, one would call on a god used for protection.

A bad spell, or something of negative intent, doing something evil to a living being through magical intention and energy. Forcing them against their will or harming them.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:21 pm
Azareas Aquarinus
Esiris
Azareas Aquarinus

If he did a ritual, a neo-pagan one, and it was for spell purposes, and did something offensive by harming someone through a spell, then whatever deities he chose to use, he could've insulted the deity. I'm just putting forth an example.

Sometimes people use a deity for specific reasons, or call on them if they need their loaned powers, or are certain things being asked of the deity. E.g: A spell for protection, one would call on a god used for protection.

A bad spell, or something of negative intent, doing something evil to a living being through magical intention and energy. Forcing them against their will or harming them.

This is a major problem that you don't seem able to get past. Gods are not used. They especially are not ingredients in spells like herbs or candles or whatever.  

Sanguina Cruenta
Vice Captain

Eloquent Bloodsucker

TheStarlessSkye

8,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:23 pm
oOGarrettOo
Azareas Aquarinus

As a beginner to Neo-Paganism, you're not one to talk, especially considering some of the deities you've paired off in your "rituals".

And I'll thank you to watch what you say. Thus far, I've probably been one of the only ones here you haven't indirectly insulted. Well congrats, you've done so.

I am a witch, and I have done whatever spells I've found necessary be them "Good" or "bad", as your inexperienced mind and vocabulary has so incorrectly categorized. My spells have worked exactly as I've intended them, no matter what they were.

So I will thank you to NOT call me stupid or ignorant. If anyone here is ignorant, it would most definitely be you.

Sorry I offended you. I worded things in a way I shouldn't have.

I'm saying doing something bad to someone through a spell or magical intent, is ignorant because it backfires on you. The person who performs the spell is only making things worse upon themselves. Unless, I may be wrong there, and someone can harm someone through magcial intent.

And again I may be wrong here, but: I feel like I seem like a "beginner" to you. Or someone minor. I'm open to be educated, or learn things. But I go by my path and intuition. From Pagans I've met in person, and talked to, they've told me I'm a "Natural Witch". And I've met a coven priestess (an initated Wiccan friend of mine), and others.

I'm not saying you're doing this, but I've been told there are some "I'm better than you" groups out there.  
*~Sanctuary~* (answers and advice)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff