Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania v2

Back to Guilds

Always at the leading edge of Booty Grab! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Dolphin Mania, Panda, Penguin, Rick James 

Reply Dolphin Mania v2
The Fallen Divination Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Visitor
  +1
View Results

Biosektor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:20 am
User Image

Welcome to тнє fαℓℓєи an all in one shoppe.
                This shoppe has Tarot and Horoscopes
                I'm proud to say that this shop is part of тнє fαℓℓєи ¢нαяιту v2 this shop
                is mainly here to keep up the charity funds and as well for personal purposes

About Akki the Falling Starxxxxxxx
                Hello i would like to personally say welcome you fallen into my shop.
                You can call me Akki. In this shop i do Tarot, and horoscope
                I have been doing tarot and horoscope for many years
                now. 13 years to be exact. And i am very accurate on my readings so i am told. I wanted to make
                this shop for the enjoyment of others. Please note that Divination gives you
                an insight on what might come to be. It doesn't tell you the future.

User Image

Announcementsxxxxxxx
                February 22nd, 2011 - Shop Finally Opened!!!!
                February 22nd, 2011 - Shop being constructed

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:23 am

User Image

Post One - Welcome
                Post Two - Table of Contents
                Post Three - Rules
                Post Four - Tarot
                Post Five - Horoscope
                Post Seven - Prices / Bribe Me
                Post Eight - How to Order / Order Forms
                Post Nine - Slots
                Post Ten - Passed Customers
                Post Eleven - Customer Feedback
                Post Twelve - Open

Biosektor

Biosektor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:26 am

User Image

• Follow the Gaia ToS.
                This is important to prevent you from getting banned. And think about it! If I can read the really long-winded rules, so can you!

• No advertising.
                Unless you're here to exchange links.

• Do not quote the first page and NO stretching the pages.
                They are extremely messy and hard to read.

• No stealing my tekteks, graphics or anything else in this thread.
                If I find someone using my graphics, tekteks, or thread layout etc. without my permission, you will be reported

• No whining.
                It annoying and very unbecoming.

• Keep drama to a minimum.
                Don't make me say it twice.

• Stay and Chat, please.
                I Prefer people to stay and chat while i complete your order

• No l337 or text talk
                I find it really annoying to have someone come in and start talking and I don't know what they are talking about

• No fighting
                Fighting is for children and I hate fights

• Keep cussing to a minimum
                Well like I said keep it to a minimum

• No begging me for gold or items.
                If you do your immediately blacklisted and ignored! This also means begging other people to!

• Keep things PG-13
                You heard me keep things PG-13!!!!!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:35 am

User Image

User Image my username is Akki the Falling Star but you can call me Akki.

I have done tarot readings for 12 years, I learned from my grandmother and my grandmother learned from her grandmother before me. And so on. It a sort of tradition to teach the granddaughter tarot reading if she wishes to learn. I Have been fascinated by tarot since I was young, and glad that i have learned and mastered it.

I currently use the aquatic deck since i am so used to it. I tried using other decks, but they don't like me much.

I have learned over 60 different spreads which can be found in the links below. I have divided them into sections, of Love, Relationship, Personal, and Custom.

Love Spreads can be found Here for those of who are looking and seeking for love or having trouble with love.

Relationship Spreads can be found Here for those that have a relationship.

Personal Spreads can be found Here for those who want certain problems or an insight on your life. Most helpful through trouble times.

Custom spreads are spreads that i made up on my own. They can be found Here

Quote:
                ~Wow. That was really in-depth. I liked how the card/symbols were explained and then everything was summed up including the questions that the card brought up. The reading was also really consistent in that some of the symbols showed up more than once. Overall, it was very easy to understand, reassuring and worth the money. ~

Biosektor

Biosektor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:38 am

User Image

What is Horoscope?xxxxxxx
                Horoscopes are also commonly referred to as Sun Signs, as in fact that is what defines your zodiac sign; the place where the sun is in the heavens at the exact time you were born. As I was born in May the sun travels out of the area in the sky we refer to as Taurus and into Gemini. I am in fact a Gemini. Another consideration to keep in mind when looking at someone's horoscope is their ascendant sign. Your ascendant is the zodiacal sign that was ascending on the horizon at the time of your birth. For me this was also Gemini, So I am a Gemini/Gemini. Of course there are many other factors that come into play when considering your horoscope. The daily, weekly, monthly and yearly horoscopes are all based on your Sun sign.

Daily Horoscopexxxxxxx
                Horoscope of the Day a possible outcome of what might happen to you for today, there are different daily horoscope for each zodiacal sign.

Weekly Horoscope?xxxxxxx
                Horoscope for the week, a possible outcomes that might happen to you for the week. there are different weekly horoscope depending what zodiacal sign you are.

Monthly Horoscope?xxxxxxx
                Horoscope for the month. And insight of what might happen in the current month. Different for each zodiacal sign

Yearly Horoscope?xxxxxxx
                Horoscope of the year, insights on what could be major things for the year.

Love Compatibility Horoscope?xxxxxxx
                Insight on your love and partner and what could happen.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:41 am

User Image

Regular Price for Love, Relationship, and Personal Tarot Spreadsxxxxxxx

For the Love, Relationship, and Personal Tarot Spreads 2-5KUser Image per Reading

Regular Price for Custom Tarot Spreadsxxxxxxx
                For the Custom Spreads must be a bribe since there more elaborate and hard to do and that i made them

Regular Price for Horoscopesxxxxxxx
                Daily Horoscope 3KUser Image
                Weekly Horoscope 5KUser Image
                Monthly Horoscope 7KUser Image
                Yearly Horoscope 9KUser Image
                Love Compatibility 12KUser Image

User Image
                You can bribe me with gold or items from my wishlist Bribe orders will be done faster than regular orders

Bribe Price for
                Love, Relationship, and Personal Tarot Spreads
                xxxxxxx

For the Love, Relationship, and Personal Tarot Spreads 8K+User Image Per reading

Bribe Price for Custom Tarot Spreadsxxxxxxx

For the Custom Spreads bribe me with items or gold you get to choose the bribe

Bribe Price for Horoscopesxxxxxxx
                Daily Horoscope 5KUser Image
                Weekly Horoscope 7KUser Image
                Monthly Horoscope 9KUser Image
                Yearly Horoscope 12KUser Image
                Love Compatibility 15KUser Image

Wishlistxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
                User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
                User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Questingxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                I'll have my quest up when ever i'm questing something from my wishlist above
                User Image 94K/LMP

Biosektor

Biosektor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:45 am

User Image

❶ - Fill up the Order Form and post it in the thread. After posting it, quickly send me a trade so I'll would be informed that I have a customer waiting in line. If I don't reply to your request after 2 days, send me a PM.

❷ - Please label the trade - "The Fallen Shoppe Order Up Request PG ____". If I cancel the trade, that would mean that I have rejected your request, sorry.

❸ - I will send you a PM if I accept your order

❹ - I will start working on your order. Do not pester me on it, wait patiently. I'll will finish it and I promise I will!

❺ - When we are done, we will post it on the "Completed" list. I will send you a PM when I'm finished and you check whether everything's alright and up to your expectation.

❻ - I will accept your trade once.

❼ - I'll send you another PM on whether you want to make any changes. (Graphics only)

❽ - If you want to make any changes, I will edit it again and send you another PM when I'm done. (Graphics only)

❾ - When I'm done with the final product and you're happy with it, you accept the trade.

❿ - I will accept the trade for the second time and then - DEAL!

User Image

Tarot Order Formxxxxxxx

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
                [img]http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb389/overtimegfx/Gaia Online Thread Layout Commisions/OrderUp.png[/img]
                [size=10][u][b]Order up - Tarot[/b][color=white]xxxxxx[/color][/u]
                [color=#354869]Username:[/color] [username please]
                [color=#354869]First Name:[/color] [your first real name]
                [color=#354869]Birthday:[/color] [Whole birthday would be nice, but month and date will be fine]
                [color=#354869]Where are you:[/color] [State for US residents. Country if not]
                [color=#354869]Spread:[/color] [What Spread are you ordering]
                [color=#354869]Spread section:[/color] [love, relationship, personal, or custom]
                [color=#354869]Additional Spreads:[/color] Want more than one spread? post them and the sections please
                [color=#354869]Question:[/color] [What are you asking the cards? please separate the questions if your ordering more than one spread]
                [color=#354869]Extra:[/color] [Is there anything I need to know? Problems that leading up to the question?]
                [color=#354869]Bribe/Regular:[/color] [What will i be working for?Bribe or regular. and give the price to please]
                [color=#354869]Tip?[/color] [you don't have to tip its optional]
                [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/size]

Horoscope Order Formxxxxxxx

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
                [img]http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb389/overtimegfx/Gaia Online Thread Layout Commisions/OrderUp.png[/img]
                [size=10][u][b]Order up - Horoscope[/b][color=white]xxxxxx[/color][/u]
                [color=#354869]Username:[/color] [username please]
                [color=#354869]First Name:[/color] [your first real name]
                [color=#354869]Birthday:[/color] [Whole birthday would be nice, but month and date will be find]
                [color=#354869]Where are you:[/color] [State for US residents. Country if not]
                [color=#354869]Horoscope?:[/color] [Daily, yearly, love, monthly, weekly?]
                [color=#354869]Extra:[/color] [Is there anything I need to know?]
                [color=#354869]Bribe/Regular:[/color] [What will i be working for?Bribe or regular. and give the price to please]
                [color=#354869]Tip?[/color] [you don't have to tip its optional]
                [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/size]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:47 am

User Image

Tarot (taking up to 5)xxxxxxx

-
                -
                -
                -
                -

Horoscopes (taking up to 4)xxxxxxx

-
                -
                -
                -

Biosektor

Biosektor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:55 am

User Image

Calla Ayden Dragon Oracle SpreadCelestial Wrap + 35k

Gold and Items earned to datexxxxxxx

35KUser Image + Celestial wrap

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:01 am

User Image

Tarot Feedbackxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                Calla Ayden
                Quote:
                ~Wow. That was really in-depth. I liked how the card/symbols were explained and then everything was summed up including the questions that the card brought up. The reading was also really consistent in that some of the symbols showed up more than once. Overall, it was very easy to understand, reassuring and worth the money. ~

Horoscope Feedbackxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                username here feedback here

Biosektor

Biosektor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:03 am

User Image

*cuts Ribbon* It's Open!!!!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:17 am
ninja  

Biosektor

Biosektor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:25 am