Welcome to Gaia! ::

The zCampaign

Back to Guilds

Here to campaign on behalf of zOMG!, Gaia's neglected and dying MMO. 

Tags: zOMG!, Campaign 

Reply The General Forum
What's going on?? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Assassin of Doom

Dangerous Foe

35,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:46 am
Guild seems to be a bit slow... No deb meet post for last week, my last mav doll post has sat infront for 3 days. Anyone want to talk about something?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:54 am
The Assassin of Doom
Guild seems to be a bit slow... No deb meet post for last week, my last mav doll post has sat infront for 3 days. Anyone want to talk about something?
Possibly because there is no news? You now what they say, no news is good news 3nodding  

ScarredRavens

Dapper Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100

Nanenna

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:54 am
ScarredRavens
The Assassin of Doom
Possibly because there is no news? You now what they say, no news is good news 3nodding

I call bull on that! Two dev meats ago there was all this talk about nerfing gold grants in zOMG (that no one bothered to record for those that couldn't make it to the meat, srsly! How hard is it to record a meat? Stupid work starting right when dev meats do!) and the z!F blew up over that. How have we not been talking about that? How come no one is recording the meats anymore? This is very frustrating because now I no longer know what's going on or can find concrete sources for all the rumors flying about. So why aren't we talking about it all?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:49 pm
Nanenna
ScarredRavens
The Assassin of Doom

I call bull on that! Two dev meats ago there was all this talk about nerfing gold grants in zOMG (that no one bothered to record for those that couldn't make it to the meat, srsly! How hard is it to record a meat? Stupid work starting right when dev meats do!) and the z!F blew up over that. How have we not been talking about that? How come no one is recording the meats anymore? This is very frustrating because now I no longer know what's going on or can find concrete sources for all the rumors flying about. So why aren't we talking about it all?

lol exactly!  

The Assassin of Doom

Dangerous Foe

35,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

SetsunaEternal

Battle-ready Brawler

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:19 pm
Well, I took screen caps from the gold!cap dev meat and posted them here and you saw them >___>

But I couldn't make this past week's dev meat and had to go to the z!forum and dig around through posts to find someone who posted bullet points, they didn't even have screens. It's kind of the same story in z!spot from what I can see, it's like everyone's kind of given up.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:28 pm
I wish I could request Fridays off so I could make it to dev meats and record them again, it's awful not having anyone to do it. crying  

Nanenna

SetsunaEternal

Battle-ready Brawler

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:16 am
I know how you feel D|

It's really bothersome not being able to find out what's going on in an easier fashion. Kind of makes being part of the guild useless if no one is going to keep up with the information flow which was the point of the place I thought rofl

/discovers layering amusement with EB!mini rofl

Oh Marshall redface heart  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:26 pm
SetsunaEternal
Well, I took screen caps from the gold!cap dev meat and posted them here and you saw them >___>

But I couldn't make this past week's dev meat and had to go to the z!forum and dig around through posts to find someone who posted bullet points, they didn't even have screens. It's kind of the same story in z!spot from what I can see, it's like everyone's kind of given up.

I think we've all given up. I was on a thread and this one user said that she met with [JK] after the meet because she wanted to create a thread about zOMG's integration to the main site. [JK] said she couldn't do that because there's a possibility that the integration might not happen and that she shouldn't get people's hopes up.  

TigerLilyChick

Devoted Lovergirl

20,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200

SetsunaEternal

Battle-ready Brawler

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:22 pm
Well that's a bummer :<  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:31 pm
I think a lot of people are giving up now. emo  

TigerLilyChick

Devoted Lovergirl

20,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200

The Assassin of Doom

Dangerous Foe

35,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:05 pm
What s wrong with you people!?!?!?! You are making me cite a person how i hate, guess,"Never say never....quit". We stand 1,000 strong and shall stay, make this into a zomg lover chat room......  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:26 pm
Here's a thought, does the guild have a livestream channel that we can access?

I know you can record the screen so maybe the dev meets can be viewed there?

>__> I dunno.  

Black Witch of Ra

Greedy Shapeshifter

18,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

SetsunaEternal

Battle-ready Brawler

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:13 pm
That's an AMAZING idea :'O

I know Shade has one, though she may not want to use her personal live stream for guild things, but I think it's defiantly worth looking into.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:33 pm
i would try to do that (i have considered it as well) but i find myself doing other things on the internet while attending the meats (and often disconnecting too).
but now that i have my DS...maybe biggrin  

MiIiyah

Sparkly Spotter

9,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Nanenna

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:10 pm
I think the livestream idea is a great one, if only so we have SOMETHING to keep the guild going. There's all this ranting going on about the gold granting nerf and I don't even have the time to get on and go check it out! crying  
The General Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff