Welcome to Gaia! ::

Random Gaian Charity: Hiatus =(

Back to Guilds

A really awesome chairty that helps people questing. 

Tags: Charity 

Reply Donation Application Forum
Application Session 5 Open: 3/3 - 3/17 Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aerobe
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:12 pm
If you're unsure of what to do check out the rules/info thread here~

IF we reach 45 applications..
The prize will be upped to 50k.
The raffle will also change a bit. Instead of 35k and 1 letter it will become 2 letters. (No gold~)

• If you post a lot and then delete those posts you will be banned from the guild. This is a form of cheating.
    Please don't be a cheater. Cheaters ruin the fun.

Get your friends to join the guild and post! Reaching 45 would be awesomeee.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:00 am
The one who makes you cry isn't worth your tears.

Name: AB91
Quest: Wish List & Dream Avatar Items
Quest Link:

User Image

Why do you think you deserve help from us?: I have been working a lot to earn Gold such as by playing Booty Grab, zOMG! and even exchanging. Any help is most appreciated. ^_^

The one who is worth your tears would never make you cry.

AB91

Sweetkitty

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:36 am
Name: Sweetkitty

Quest: Mini Angel Wings

Quest Link: link

Why do you think you deserve help from us? I am questing for Angel Mini Wings because they are very cute. I do believe that I can do it. I know I am working hard to earn more golds. I don't have a enough time to look charity forum because I have been busy with my life and college. Sometimes, I play booty grabbing. I know that my quest takes forever. I would be grateful to you.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:43 am
Name: Rannchan

Quest: Every Blue Wig in Gaia

Quest Link: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Why do you think you deserve help from us?

I've been making good progress on my quest. I've done a bunch of booty grabbing and have had friends help me out. After that initial rush of help, the quest will stagnate if I don't try my hardest. I've been working harder to get gold, I've been playing the MP and entering contests in hope of winning the gold I need for the next piece of my quest. The list has been growing with every new set of items, and I need to try and keep ahead of it.  

Rannchan
Crew

Aged Millionaire

15,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Sin Fang

Spiritual Dragon

49,250 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:32 pm
Your Name: Sin Fang

Name of the person you are applying for: x-Space-Kitty-x

Quest: User Image

Quest Link: User Image

Why do you think this person deserves help from us?: I think she deserves help because she tries really hard to help others that she sometimes forgets herself :3  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:31 pm
Name: QuiteAmazing

Quest: Carlos the Alpaca

Quest Link: N/A

Why do you think you deserve help from us? I've basically given away most of the gold I earn nowadays, but, I now spot an item I am lusting for.  

QuiteAmazing

x Mystic Mystery x

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:44 am
Name: JessEvans
Quest: 'Death' Items
Quest Link: $
Why do you think you deserve help from us?: I think I deserve a donation because the items are for someone who has passed away. I want to create an avatar (maybe even several) in memory of them.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:05 am
Name: Darkness ll Angel

Quest: Gold/Wish List Items

Quest Link: cheese_whine

Why do you think you deserve help from us? I really find it difficult to make progress on Gaia due to the small amount of time I get to spend on the PC. Some help would be great.

Darkness ll Angel

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:33 pm
Name: Bipolar Phoenix

Quest: Currently Questing Go Phones

Quest Link:

User Image

Why do I deserve it? Nobody who's applying truly deserves the gold. We just want it. Why do I want help from you? That's a more accurate question, which I can give a non-whiny answer to. I want your help to finish my Quests, so that I can get the Avi I've dreamed of, and I can go on and create my own charity doing exactly what you're doing. That's really the only reason why I'm applying. I finish my dream avi's, and then all I can do is give afterwards. ^-^

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:02 pm
Name: MASS MURDER-LICIOUS

Quest: Currently questing tons of gold! =D

Quest Link: ...Demolished for now...but will be recreated soon! o__o;

BECAUSE I'M SMART, PRETTY, AND POPULAR, LOLOL.
But nah, I think you should donate to me because I'm returning to Gaia after about 5 years. (Yes, I still remember and adore this guild from all those years ago. It just started around that time, didn't it?) =O
Also, I don't plan on buying Gaia cash. :3

MASS MURDER-LICIOUS

Kuroneko Shiroinu

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:58 pm
Name: Kuroneko Shiroinu

Quest: Beach Day

Quest Link: My Quest Thread

Why do you think you deserve help from us? I've been doing my best to earn money, but it still seems to go so slowly. If I won, I would be very grateful for the help.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:48 pm
Name: Athena of hearts
Quest: Baby seal Slippers
Quest Link:

º S U P P I E º

Why do you think you deserve help from us?:
I earn gold through booty grab and joining different contest especially Tektek
( Because one of the cutest and easiest). But right now I have been busy looking for a job and I hardly find time to play. smile ty

athena 0f hearts

4,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Kaoru Asano

Romantic Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:41 pm
Name: Kaoru Asano

Quest: Wishlist Items

Quest Link:User Image

Why do you think you deserve help from us? I'm addicted to Gaia and questing avatar items x3. I work hard at earning gold through Booty Grabbing and tekteking. With new items constantly coming out, I'm always questing something, and any help is appreciated! ^_^

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:12 pm
Name: lilphatchnzfreak

Quest: OMG hat

Quest Link: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/omg-the-forever-quest-l-come-chat-l-tips-given/t.68783997/

Why do you think you deserve help from us? Questing an OMG hat isn't an easy one >.< I'm pretty sure there's other gaians out there questing harder items than me, but my quest has been progressing extremely slowly recently cause I haven't been able to come across any generous donors and also the fact that I'm really bad at earning gold. I've tried a lot of ways to earn gold....booty grabbing, playing gaia games, exchanging, vending, but that's still not good enough for this difficult quest that I am on. Thanks for reading this and have a wonderful day/night.  

Lilphatchnzfreak

9,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

MissMissie

Fashionable Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:12 pm
Name: MissMissie

Quest: Obtain one of each SDPlus.
Was 5 away until the NEW bundel came out and added 13!

Currently seeking:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Quest Link: User Image

Why do you think you deserve help from us? I'd appreciate the help.

I draw, I make animations I beg my husband for GC if we can afford it but ...this quest is endless.

Especially when I'm distracted by items that interest me or helping friends obtain things.

I would booty grab but its not working for my computer.

Thank you kindly.

Donation Application Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces