Submit

Kai Shi

7,850 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:46 am
Hey all biggrin

My Japanese is horrifically rusty. I need a kick in the pants to practice. Does anyone want to do a language partner/pen pal thing with me? We could exchange pm's in Japanese and give me a reason to keep working at least a little bit before we lose it all~!

Any level is fine with me. I'd say I'm probably high level beginner/low level intermediate. I'd prefer if you were able to at least write hiragana and katakana, but if you can't that's okay too.

よろしくおねがいします~ heart  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:15 pm
Kai Shi
Hey all biggrin

My Japanese is horrifically rusty. I need a kick in the pants to practice. Does anyone want to do a language partner/pen pal thing with me? We could exchange pm's in Japanese and give me a reason to keep working at least a little bit before we lose it all~!

Any level is fine with me. I'd say I'm probably high level beginner/low level intermediate. I'd prefer if you were able to at least write hiragana and katakana, but if you can't that's okay too.

よろしくおねがいします~ heart

I'm looking for a language partner too, i made a thread but didn't get any replies. I can read the kanas but my vocab isnt very high because I have been focusing on remembering the kanas lately.  

Daeuil

5,100 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Kai Shi

7,850 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:17 pm
fizz19
Kai Shi
Hey all biggrin

よろしくおねがいします~ heart

I'm looking for a language partner too, i made a thread but didn't get any replies. I can read the kanas but my vocab isnt very high because I have been focusing on remembering the kanas lately.

That's fine by me, every bit of practice helps! And good on you for working hard on the kanas, that's definitely the best way to start I think 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:20 pm
Kai Shi
fizz19
Kai Shi
Hey all biggrin

よろしくおねがいします~ heart

That's fine by me, every bit of practice helps! And good on you for working hard on the kanas, that's definitely the best way to start I think 3nodding

yea, I wanted to make sure I can read it. I think now tho I need to learn more vocab and stuff as well as perfecting the kanas  

Daeuil

5,100 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0

kinzy15

Blessed Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:01 pm
日本語 難しい。 がんばて!!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:48 pm
I'm also looking for practice partners. All my contact methods are on my profile or you can pm me here :3  

MatchaCosmos

pay me in tea

Shy Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:31 pm
I'm also in search of practice partners. (≧▽≦) Please PM me if interested!

ヘ(゚∀゚*)ノ*:.。♪。.:*ヽ(*゚∀゚)ノ*:.。♪。.:*ヘ(゚∀゚*)ノ*:.。♪。.:*ヽ(*゚∀゚)ノ

Also, a good place to look for practice partners is here.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:41 pm
I am in need of one as well. I am probably still medium level beginner. But I can read and write for the most part. My teacher isn't the greatest so I am having trouble learning. t would be helpful If i were to get an outside partner as well.  

jacard

jacard

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:11 pm
Jade-Maree

I went to this website and thought it was really awesome. I found like 3 people within the first page of looking that I wanted to talk to, although, when I tried to sign up the email would not be sent at all...?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:16 pm
jacard
Jade-Maree

I went to this website and thought it was really awesome. I found like 3 people within the first page of looking that I wanted to talk to, although, when I tried to sign up the email would not be sent at all...?
Maybe wait a while or check your spam filters/junk mail folder?  

pay me in tea

Shy Dabbler

jacard

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:21 pm
Jade-Maree
jacard
Jade-Maree

Maybe wait a while or check your spam filters/junk mail folder?

Yeah I am going to wait until tomorrow probably. It will be useful to practice on my patients i guess  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:29 am
http://www.interpals.net/

It's a pen pal site that helps you learn a language through communication with people all over the world.  

Catherine

8,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

MatchaCosmos

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:49 pm
Catherine
http://www.interpals.net/

It's a pen pal site that helps you learn a language through communication with people all over the world.

I have an interpals~ I love that site. I've met some of my best friends and my boyfriend on that website~! : D  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:45 pm
I could use another practice partner. ^^

PM me if you have Skype and if you're interested. ^^  

Meriru

Japanese language

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items