BABEE SITTIN AGEN Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:56 am
My main wont be around as much as she has gone back to work for her sister, watching her human larva.

As much as I love Rosie, I'm glad she wasn't a difficult baby, human babies are just plain awful. All they do is poop and cry and then cry while they're pooping. I don't know how she does it, its disgusting.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:19 am
You should adopt an older one like I did. Pickles asks for allowance money and goes out with friends but she does clean up after herself.

(how many days a week does she have to watch the kids?)  

Lieutenant Turel

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:10 pm
Five days a week

And I don't want anymore kids, I'm fine with Rosie  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:16 pm
User Image

Good thing I don't want babies

o:

User Image

trash witch

Witch

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:20 pm
Do you want my babies?

... pay no attention to that, my main made me say it;;  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:29 pm
Everyone wants your babies, Raz~

I hate babies. Constantly puking/crapping/bleating for this, that, or the other. I dearly hope I'll never have one. As I've said many times, I'll probably make quite a good Aunt (you can give them back when you get tired of them), but not a terribly good Mum.  

Bluetabbycat
Crew

Jeering Seeker

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:32 pm
Oh yeah, I forgot~ :'D

My main is the same way, she never wants to be a mom but she loves being an Aunt  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:02 pm
For all of you who don't want kids.

There is this neat thing where you can borrow children for a couple hours a night. You don't even need to hunt down these children as parents will hunt you down to borrow their children. You can play with them and not deal with long term bratty personalities. You also don't have to pay for their education, clothes, food, extra-curriculars, medical care, etc. It costs you nothing and in fact you get paid for borrowing children.

(That's how one of my child free friends described babysitting. She's going to live her life child free as well but does enjoy watching them)  

Lieutenant Turel

ArkRaptor
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:14 pm
User Image

Not only do I dislike babies/young children,
but I freak the ******** out around them, or even just
HEARING a baby squeal on the TV. :<

Goddamn it, ******. I want to be able to enjoy food
without feeling like throwing up whenever a baby makes a noise.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:30 pm
I wonder if the ages of many people on the guild reflect opinions on small children?  

Lieutenant Turel

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:21 pm
I think it solely has to do with the person, no their age

My main is 20, and while she doesn't detest children, she just doesn't want any of her own.

... are we going to conduct a survey now?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:27 pm
Lieutenant Turel
For all of you who don't want kids.

There is this neat thing where you can borrow children for a couple hours a night. You don't even need to hunt down these children as parents will hunt you down to borrow their children. You can play with them and not deal with long term bratty personalities. You also don't have to pay for their education, clothes, food, extra-curriculars, medical care, etc. It costs you nothing and in fact you get paid for borrowing children.

(That's how one of my child free friends described babysitting. She's going to live her life child free as well but does enjoy watching them)

User Image

But I don't like kids. Like, at all.

Not even for a couple of hours a few nights a week.

:c

User Image

trash witch

Witch

Bluetabbycat
Crew

Jeering Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:12 pm
Reaver Of Souls Raziel
I think it solely has to do with the person, no their age

My main is 20, and while she doesn't detest children, she just doesn't want any of her own.

... are we going to conduct a survey now?

A survey might be interesting... I've always wondered what kind of age range we have in the guild.

I'm 23. Sometimes I see people I was in school with pushing around prams, and I think to myself, "God, am I really that old?" and to be honest, seeing them like that gives me the horrors. When I knew them in school, they were relatively awesome people; now they just seem... less somehow.

Besides... Having babies is not metal! mad ninja I'm so metal. In a bizarre steam punk kind of way... ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:35 pm
User Image

BLACKER THAN THE BLACKEST BLACK

TIMES INFINITY

User Image

trash witch

Witch

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:42 pm
Reaver of Souls Raziel
I think it solely has to do with the person, not their age

The reason I ask is because many people I know were all anti baby in HS. Like they HATED babies. Everything about babies pissed them off and they most certainly didn't want any. Then some years after HS they became less a**l about it. They may not want kids but they developed patience and some tolerance. I wondered if it was akin to a 'growing up' or 'maturing' thing. When Main was in HS she was viciously anti baby and nasty about it. Now she simply doesn't want any but understands that children require time and patience. There is nothing wrong with having children or wanting to be child free.

So I asked. If we, for some reason, did a survey the sample would be really small and inconclusive. A longitudinal study is better needed to support or deconstruct my hypothesis.

-As for Main's/my demographics she is 22. With respect to the school related stuff I REALLY wants to be in grad school right now and am applying, so hopefully I will be a Masters Student in the fall. If not, trying again next year. But when I was in HS and stuff I was the studious kid who was working to go to college and get a degree and such. Most of the drama I observed and while I was bullied a lot, I can honestly say I'm glad to be done with HS crap.-

On a final note, my/Main's reasons for not having children are less about disliking them. Rather it's about realizing that it costs so much to take care of them and she has no means to support a child. (also that the father of the children wouldn't be too happy to have to take of them either). Thankfully there are ways to avoid or deal with pregnancies in this country and I've not needed the latter. Kids can be great but they aren't for everyone. And if they aren't for you, nothing wrong with that. Live your life the way you want, no?  
The Clan Sanctuary - Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff