Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:18 am
User Image

About Kao:

Aim: Shizu6616 ... I prefer aim rps, but I don't mind guild rp either.

THIS IS AN OLD THREAD, BUT I HAVE UPDATED IT!

Im on rp fire darnit! Hit me with your best shot! Also my thread might be slow! Why? Because I probably tackled you in yours!

I love aim rps, it is the best way for me to rp. I am perfectly willing to start and log everytime. Add me if you like, please ping me to tell though.

Also I like small font, size 10 ... is using 11 for this. Tell me if you wish it bigger.

exclaim Oh ... ive lost a bunch of rps. Link drops for old rps, mostly from last year would be great appreciated. exclaim

For my use

[quote="???"]
[imgleft]http://[/imgleft]

[b]Pride:[/b]
[b]Mate:[/b]
[b]Family line:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]History:[/b]
[b]Plot:[/b]
[b]Needing:[/b][/quote]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:27 am
Priority!

Vastal'Farama

User Image

Pride: Jini-msemi
Mate: Haramu Pendu (owned by Groteque Panda)
Family line: Asali'jua/Jabali
Personality: He is pretty much your average lions. He values family a little more deeply that some and his name reflects it. He enjoys life and enjoys relaxing, with age he had grown far less seriously and has lost his over protectiveness, now that his sisters are grown and have cubs of his own. His own cubs are all grown up with there adult names and he is hoping to be a grandfather in the future.
History: ... will be added at some point DX
Plot: None
Needing: A new mate (though I may have someone) ... when offering please pay attention to his bloodline! No clashing please! ... FAMILY RP PLEASE!!!

Lilavati
User Image

Pride: Nchi'mahadhi (joining)
Mate: Possibly Rahisi Azizi (owned by Izzy Makani)
Family line: Mito's
Personality: She was once a tree loving, adventure seeking wild child, alway up for a challenge a bit of fun. This was until she encountered and bred with Nyota of the demon pride, who took her heart and her cubs. She became bitter, tense, on guard, and vengeful. Now that she has met the cubs again, these feeling are fading away, but she is a changed lioness.
History: She was born in Simbafutaji, to Nabila Siti, as a result of a fling with a rogue lion Mito. While she was still young her mother took a mate Jasiri'ka who Lila became extremely attached to, so much so that when she met Mito, she was none too interested. When she left for her seeking she overly excited to learn something new and bring it back to the pride, but she had a fling with a demon, who stole her cubs and broke her heart. She spent the majority of her time after that watching the pride and plotting revenge. She has since lost her desire for revenge and is not longer seeking it out. She has left the demon lands and will soon be in route to the Nichi with her brother and my leopon Matlal.
Plot: Joining Nchi with her younger brother, as well at Matlal ... and possible mate plot
Needing: Rogue rp, join rp!
Breeding count: 0/0

Rps: 1, 2, 3,

Mazhira

User Image

Pride: Rogue
Mate: Mkali (owned by Daydreamer)
Family line: Nafsi-kataa
Personality: She is often mute, not by choice, as she desperately wants to talk, but has such difficulty doing so that she often shies away from trying. She is otherwise, very curious and very friendly, though easily frustrated for the obvious reason and can come over like a cry baby, but she is very compassionate.
History: Born into Mwako'bi'Giza, to Moto, as a result of a fling with a rogue lion Hak. She was born mute and never uttered a word for most of her cubhood, though not for a lack of trying. She was very curious about the neighboring pride and often found way to ask her mother about them. She made up her own language that she tried to teach others, but most don't understand. As a juvenile, she met her father, and it was to him in desperation of she spoke her first words and even convinced him to take her with him. She traveled with him for a time, but she missed her mother dearly and upon arrival at the Navi pride, she decided to go home. While traveling home she met a lion Mkali and is currently getting to know him, teaching him her language and reveling in having someone who understands her. She loves him dearly and is happy to have him feel the same.
Plot: Mate plot with Mkali
Needing: Rp's for breeding
Breeding count: 9/10

Rps:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Yamile

User Image

Pride: Ukuucha'Wafalme
Mate: Atashmah (owned by Neon Fly)
Family line: None
Personality: She is an odd lioness who believes she was a godess in her past life. She thinks her former self did some sort of sin and was stripped of her divinity. She isnt terribly open with this belief, but from the way she speaks and moves with such grace and finesse, one might actually mistake her for a goddess in disguse. She is a fairly peaceful lioness and tends to simply go with the flow, believing the fates (spirits/gods) will guide her on a journey to becoming a godess once more. She is a very optimistic lioness ans sees the world in a very different light. She see the work of the gods and goddess in many many things and believe very much so in blessing and curses.
History: She was born to two dark lions and came out the only one white cub, curiously born with wing marking not known to her family. Her family saw her as a blessing and were amazed at the little ones grace as she grew. Yamile felt like the odd one out for sometime and eventually after meeting a god came to believe she was once a goddess in another life that had been stripped of her divinity after doing something horrible, what she is not certain. She wanted to somehow earn it back so when she was old enough to leave the den she decided to travel. Whenever she comes across someone, she tries to help them and often times in the most odd ways.
Plot: Joining the U'W, breeding with Atash
Needing: Rp's for breeding.
Breeding Count: 5/5

Rps: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Ahava

User Image

Pride: En Gedi
Mate: none
Family Name: ...
Personality: She is an extremely independent, driven, and focused individual. She has a high goal set for herself and she has the dogged determination to try to achieve it. She is also well manner, kind and helpful, always looking to out for her pride, loyal to them and proud of them always.
History: She is the younger sister to Eyal, born in the old En Gedi pride lands. She spent much of her childhood exploring the ruins and training to be a huntress. As she grew she became very focused and extremely driven toward her goal of becoming the head huntress under the queen and takes her job and training very seriously. She has yet achieve her goal, but that has not stop her from taking every opportunity to attain it. She was a bit blind to other needs and even her brother could not convince her to settle down and see things in a different light. However she is growing older, still youthful, but definitely no longer close to cubhood, so she is finally considering settling down and bringing new wealth to the pride in the form of cubs.
Needing:A mate in the pride already preferred or of course willing to join! A fling if I can't find a mate for her ... to boost En Gedi numbers! Natural colors only! I want a mate for her more that a fling so I will be picky!

Rps: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Kaori_luv

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kaori_luv

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:51 am
Blank Slate! Let them be your plot device!

Kushala

User Image

Mate: None
Personality: None
History: None ... is a seer
Plot: Think of putting him in the new mountain leopard pride ...
Needing: Everything, except death and maiming. Plot Ideas are very welcome! A history, please help me give him a history.

Rps: 1, 2

Asanga
User Image

Personality: He is very kind and very patient, not much really bother's him. He has a serval familiar whom he was raised from kittenhood, who is very childlike and hasn't really grown up yet. He see no need to force the issue and is content to wait until she is ready. He loves cubs and would happily offer babysitting services to anyone who needs it.
History: None (generic)
Plot: I have a ton of mate offers for him, Yin I think had the last.
Needing: Everything, except death and maiming. Plot Ideas are very welcome! A history, please help me give him a history.

Lalita
User Image

Personality: Although an adult, she is very cublike and happy go lucky. She spends most her time playing or napping with Asanga and has no real thought of the future. She is pretty fearless and it can lead to trouble for her, but she always has Asanga to go running back to if she heaps on too much trouble.
History: None(Generic)

Rps:

Talakaksi
User Image

Family line: ...
History: She was born into a family of green hyena's and was raised by her mother and father until she was ready to strike out on her own. She is currently wandering the rogue lands without much direction or purpose.
Needing: Everything, except death and maiming. Plot Ideas are very welcome! Back rp with siblings.

Rps: 1,

Sanjana
User Image

Pride: Kusini'Mwezi
Family line: Arima's and Dakarai's
Personality: None, though I imagine she is shy.
History: She was born into a very large family and has 9 sisters and 1 brother. She was raised with her sisters and brother and currently still reside in the pride.
Needing: Everything, except death and maiming. Plot Ideas are very welcome! Back rp with siblings.

Rps:

Chitrali
User Image

Pride: Jini-msemi
Family line: Asali'jua/Jabali
Personality: She is curious and adventurous, but a little weird. She like to talk to the spirits and can often be found conversing with the water, the tree, the air and just about anything despite it being inanimate. She is very different from both her parents!
History: She was born into the swamp land to her mother Haramu and her father Vastal. She is the great granddaughter of the now deceased, turned goddess Asali'jua. As all swampies must she has partaken in the naming quest and has found her name to be Chitrali. She is currently in the rogue lands headed home.

*Is here because I have not rp'd her, her personality needs developing and is not set in stone. She is also an adult and need a recert, so her name is now Chitrali.*

Rajit
User Image

Pride: Amani'Kikundi
History: Born to his parent Jabari and Shubanu, in Amani'Kikundi, he was raised with much love and devotion from him parents.
Plot: ...

Rps:

Talise
User Image

Personality: ...
History: ...
Plot:

Rps:

Jamila
User Image

History: None (generic)
Plot: ... need to talk to Lette

Rps:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:22 am
Plot me!

Cairo

User Image

Beybanu: none
Banu: ??? (owned by roxy roxanna)
Family line: Achal/Tsubame!
Personality: He is much like his father and one of the middle children of his father's harem, though he doesn't act it. He is often smiling and has a very kind heart. He much like his father enjoys the night sky, but he does not talk to the stars. He will in the future, but hasn't a reason right now. He does not like to see harm befall other and often avoids the more violent and mischievous of his pride 'brothers.' He is also very laid back, not much really gets to him, outside of violencee.
History: He born to Achal and Tsubame, of the first litter born in harem, with 7 siblings, one of which is his twin brother Xerxes. He was often taught stories from his father and most of his beliefs come from the him. His father is his idol. He is very close to his brother Mi'rage and Namir, enjoying their company most of his siblings. Mi'rage for his fun loving attitude and Namir for his clumsy good nature. He left with a few of his brother on their banu quest although he separated from them when he ran off to save a banu in his pride. He is currently still in the rogue lands looking for a lovely lady or two to take home.
Plot: Banu quest.
Needing: Banu please, offer beybanu too. I will be choosy, they have to suit him and colors, patterns should not clash. Rogue rps.

Rps:

Ladarius

User Image

*Infertile*
Beybanu: None
Banu: None
Family line: Achal/Maua
Personality: He is very calm and extremely sensible for his age. He uses his words to stand up for himself and tries his best to be fair to other and not to hurt their feelings. He feels that be a hybrid is sort of freeing and is determined to find a way to serve his pride to the best of the ability.
History: He was born to Achal and Maua, after the first litter and achal prior cubs from a flings traveled into the rogue lands.For the most part he doesn't know and isn't close to most of his older brothers, but he looks forward to getting know them better. He was teased a lot a cub, and it got him down, but he developed a stronger sense of duty because of it. He is currently and rather reluctantly searching for a banu in the rogue lands.
Plot: Banu quest!
Needing: Banu please, offer beybanu too. Infertile prefered. Leopard if fertile, willing to fling before joining perfered! Cubs not require to join pride, but would like 2 customs to join!

Rps:

*His cert is wrong, his name is Ladarius.*

Mi'rage Mehtab

User Image

Family line: Achal/Kirei
Personality: He is nothing like his father. He is the oldest of his father's children, but despite this he is the most childish. He is very hyper, with boundless energy and a love for play and exploration like no other he knows. He wishes to do well in the pride, but hardly realizes that this might not be possible for two reasons. He acts like a cub and his is infertile.
History: He was born in the rogue lands to his cheetah mother Kirei, but was only with her and his other two sisters for a short time before he father came and brought him back to the pride. Their he met and became close to his adoptive mother's and he loves them dearly, not a all caring that they are not really his mother. Growing up he was oblivious to his hybridism and didn't/doesn't realize some have a prejudice against him. For this reason he got along with just about everyone and really loved the big pride family he grew up in. He left with a few of his brother's to find capture a banu, but he has yet to find one.
Plot: Finding his banu!
Needing:A beybanu and banu. Prefer infertile. Cheetah or lion, if fertile, willing to fling before joining perfered! Cubs not require to join pride, but would like 2 customs to join!

Neelam

User Image

Mate: Bagrat (owned by ???) --- needs reconfirm
Family line: Achal, Kwea
Personality: She is full of energy and extremely independent and playful. While she adheres to the rules of the pride, she isnt a female to be pranced all over. She is always trying to have a good time and likes to make sure other's do as well.
History: She was born into Kwea's harem, his and Thuraya first litter. She spent most of her time running around like a wild child with her aunt Hawtyi, wanting to find adventure or race or something. She was asked for by Bagrat and was to join his harem.
Needing: Possible a new pad?

Kronos

User Image

Pride: En Gedi
Family line: Mauja/Kwuepe
Personality: He is extremely timid despite being a friendly cheetah. He has a problem with controlling the volume of his voice, so he does not like to speak is in often, not the first one to do so. He thinks its weird and really wishes he could over come it, but doubts it will ever happen.
History: He was the result of a fling between his father Mauja and him mother. He was raised by his father's mate, a lioness and lived with them most of his life. He had many siblings and he loves them all, but he is a bit estranged from them. He well after he became an adult and now he is wandering around the rogue lands with no particular rhyme or reason.
Plot: Joining En Gedi as Ahava totem
Needing:Everything, no maiming, death. Would really like a mate for him.

Rps:

Raavea Naur

User Image

Pride: Aikanaro'hini
Family line: Iartuupe and Ishara /Bodaway
Personality: He is not at all a nice lion. He has a rather blatant superiority complex and believes that siblings with less demonic colors, even his own siblings are beneath him. He does not enjoy talking to others with slave colors and is more likely to try to enslave them than to strike up a conversation. He is blunt and to the point, though he can be very sarcastic at time.
History: Born to Mahewa and Kesdaya, it was clear he was a piece of work from the beginning. He shunned most of his siblings and only the ones who were most worthy to him were graced with his presence. He know who he is, grandson of Iratuupe and it gives him a bit of a big head, despite he grandfather having been killed. He has found a rival in Tamin, who he often fought as a cub, but has come to find a very small grudging respect for. If there was anyone he might consider a friend it would be Tamin.
Plot: Mellowing plot.
Needing: A female to be his mate and correct his little complex. She need to be a strong demoness, with mostly proper coloration, but not entirely.

Heros/Braveheart

User Image

Pride: Peke Na
Personality: He's a very courageous boy, hence the name Braveheart. However courageous doesn't necessarily much as he is the type to run head first into a situation without much though. He has a lot of energy and spirit, but doesn't often stop and wait to think things through. If you in a tight situation he's one to go to for help, but you should pray to the gods things don't turn out worse.
History: ...
Needing:Pride rp, family rp [half-sibling and all], a future mate! No death or maiming please!

Rps:

Pleione

User Image

History: He was born to Val the goddess of herb lore and raised with her and some of his leopon siblings. He is a seer, like all of the siblings he has that he knows of.
Needing:Everything! No maiming or death please!

Rps:

Devarsi

User Image

Pride: Rouge
History: He was born to a blind leopardess after she had a fling with lion. She often sang to them and he still remembers her songs. He was, however, cubnapped by his father to be killed, but then abandoned in the rogue lands by him instead. He and his sister were found by a lioness, but were raised by her.
Needing: Everything! No maiming or death please!

Rps:

Kaori_luv

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kaori_luv

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:59 am
Plot Fullfillment!

Kalyani
User Image

Mate: Jicho (owned by Christerpher Johnson)
Family line: Rajanya
Personality: She is very regal, having been born a princess, she most certainly acts it. She is very clean and carries herself with a poise that isn't often seen in rogues. She loves water and baths are the best thing in Africa, to her.
History: She was born into a pride, that valued females and believed them all to be princess, though Kal was actually born into the royal family making her royalty by birthrite. She was one in a litter of two, which consisted of herself and her brother Rajanya the future king. When they were still young the pride was swept through with a plague that killed most of the member and those who did not die fled. Kalyani, her brother, father, a hunter and a healer fled together in hopes on one day rebuilding the pride. Tragedy struck for the little group when Kal was kidnapped by the healer and there father went to search for her. She was raised by the healer until the healer died.
Plot: Finding her brother, breeding with jicho, joining the U'W.
Needing: Rps for breeding. Rp with anyone who knows Rajanya, anyone who wants to be from her former pride
Breeding count: 5/5

Maansi'Vani

User Image

Family line:
Personality: She is very intelligent and watches everything with such extreme interest one would think she is trying to memorize every detail and she is. Maansi loves to figure out how things work and is the perfect lioness to go to solve a confusing matter or if you need a bit of detective work done.
History: She was born very intelligent and very curious, she was often found simply watching things and learning as much about them as possible. She is a very successful huntress, because she can watch her prey for hours and has lots of patience. She traveled all over getting to know other's and the world around her, until she came to the demon pride which surrounded a volcano which she was rather obsessed with finding out about and Silin Drathir, the most intriguing lion she had come across in a while. He brought her into the pride, which she quickly became enthralled by, watching and learning the way of the pride. She spent time with Drathir and fell for him, which kept her in the pride even as her interest in the volcano waned. With his stepping as king and being seen less she has been convinced to leave, whether she will eventually return, remains to be seen.
Plot: Flinging with Madi (owned by Vamps)
Needing: Rogue rps!

Nabila Siti

User Image

Pride: Tuait'Tekem
Mate: Jasiri'ka (owned by Dragain)
Personality: She could probably win mother of the year. She is very polite and hold herself in a very lady-like manner, save her passion for tree climbing. She would take in any orphan who needed her not matter their disposition and shower them with love. She tries her best to teach her cubs all the best things in life and make she they learn the fun and joy life has to offer. At the same time she is practical and tries to teach them life throws obstacles at you and you have to preserver. He life mostly revolves around her family and she is most happy with them.
History: She has the longest history of ever. Read some of it here, if you like.
Plot: None really!
Needing: A joining rp for the dawnwalkers! She was excepted but I never got the rp! Family rp only!

Rps:

Rajanya

User Image

Pride: Inkimaya
Mate: Galanathus Nivalus (owned by Syrius Lionwing)
Personality: He is kind, polite, and noble, like the prince he was brought up to be. He believes all females are princess and are the greatest gift a male could ever hope to gain [as a mate]. He admires their strength and their ability to do the one thing males can't. He is very family oriented and would do anything for his family.
History: He was born into a pride, that valued females and believed them all to be princess, though Raja was actually born into the royal family making him royalty by birthrite, the crowned prince and future king. He was one in a litter of two, which consisted of himself and her brother Kalyani, the crowned Princess. When they were still young the pride was swept through with a plague that killed most of the member and those who did not die fled. Rajanya, his sister, father, a hunter and a healer fled together in hopes on one day rebuilding the pride. Tragedy struck for the little group when Kal was kidnapped by the healer and there father went to search for her. He was raised by the hunter and taught the ways of the pride until the hunter died. He stayed and one area most of his life, patrolling it and offering it as a safe haven to those who needed one. This is how he met Itzel and quickly fell for her, having his first litter with her, but tragedy again befell him when she seemingly disappeared leaving the cubs behind. He searched for her, but never found her instead finding the Navi pride and settling down there.
Plot: Meeting his sister again!
Needing: Family rp, pride rp!

Rps: 1, 2, 3, 4

Devya

User Image

Pride: Aikanaro'hini
Mate: Sese (owned by Manda) --- needs reconfirm
Family line: Mioyo
Personality: He is a very loyal demon. He is friendly and caring as far a demon goes, but this is to his family and those who are driven. He mostly ignores everyone else and keeps to himself a lot. He is a very guarded lion, who keeps his secret hidden deep, he will not reveal them to anyone, unless it is extremely urgent and of the utmost importance.
History: He was born into the Matembezi'Wasakaji to Mioyo when he lived until he was a juvenile. As cub he met Silin Drathir, at the time, one of the princes of the demon pride. He saw Drathir hunting and decided he wanted to be such a great hunter, in the end it was decided that if that was what he wanted he could come train with the king when he was older. Not long after her wandered away from his pride, got lost and ended up near the amazon pride. He met many on his journey home who helped him, but he also met Nyota another prince of the demon pride, who tricked him and brought him into the pride with the intent of making him a slave. Once in the pride he saught out the king wishing to train with him, but found Drathir and ended up being trained by him.
Plot: Mate plot?
Needing: Maybe a new mate ... pride rp! No maiming of death please!

Rps: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Achal

User Image

Beybanu: Ban'ma (owned by Painted Moose)
Banu: Maua (owned by Seaki)
Personality: He has a very kind heart and is extremely loving. He treats each of his banu very well and works with them to keep the harem in working order including hunting. He does expect them to behave properly, and cubs eventually [though not before they are ready]. He would never lay a hand to anyone, unless to defend himself or another. His cubs are more precious to him the life, trying to take one will result in bad things. He enjoys the company of strangers as they bring back good memories of his travels, though if they were to threaten his pride, except him to defend it. He enjoys the night sky and and often talk to the stars, one of which he believes is his mother. He also really enjoys telling stories and shares them often with his loved ones.
History: He was born from a fling with a twin sister that shared his unique pelt. His mother was in awe of the two and loved them dearly. He had a happy life, listening to stories from his mother about the stars and talking to them as they were once his ancestors. At adolescence his mother had another litter of all girl and he came across Aurora who he brought to his mother, but claimed as a daughter, despite her being a serval. His mother died shortly after she weaned her cubs leaving Achal and sister to take care of them. His sister ran off leaving Achal to shoulder the responsibility, which he took on without complaint, raising his sisters and Aurora to the best of his ability. It was then that he realized how devoted he was to family and was reluctant to leave them when they reached adulthood and only did so at their insistence. In his travels he became a father 2 times agreeing to help give family to two females who wished them and later bringing a few of the cubs back to his pride with them. He traveled and met Maua, and Tsubame, having pleasant meeting with both that made lasting impressions, so much that he stayed with and joined the U'W with Tsu and later returned to the rogue lands in search of Maua. He also met and was captivated by Ban'ma whom he quickly fell for and brought into the pride as well as his banu. He became a father to many more cubs raising 31 last count and lost one of loves of his life Tsubame in the process, prompting him to leave the pride on a journey because he needed time and space. He has returned and currently plans to make Ban'ma his beybanu.
Plot: None currently
Needing: Two more banu! Pride rp!

Aurora

User Image

Personality: She a sweet heart, kind and independent. She is well mannered and loves the night time and the stars. She talk to them like Achal does believing her mother to be among them. Having been raised by Achal along with his younger sisters, she really loves the company of lions, though she is happy to be around just about anyone.
History: She was born on the night of a meteor shower and it spooked her mom so bad that she run off mid birth, leaving Aurora alone in the night and leaving her to never know her mother and brother, born later that night. She was found by Achal hours later and brought to his mother who helped raise her (although claimed her as his) until she did just after her own new litter was weaned. Achal took on full responsibility for all the young ones, trying to get his twin sister to help, but she had run off not wanting the responsibility. She stayed with him until she was an adult and the little family decided it was time for everyone especially Achal to see the world. She did not see him again for sometime, until he showed up recently with cubs in tow, explaining about the death of his beybanu Tsubame and needing time. When he returned to the U'W, she went with him to be near, although she lives in the rogue lands near the pride.
Plot: Meeting her brother!
Needing:Everything, especially a mate! No death or maiming please!

Rps:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:22 am
Just Rp!

Shubanu

User Image

Pride: Amani'kikundi
Mate: Jabari (owned by dbz2010)
Family lines: ...
Personality: She is a bit of a mother hen and always has been. She is very practical and always tries to get her days work done before she relaxes and plays. She is very watchful of her family and really loves them very much. She is a very contented wild dog and would be happy most anywhere!
History: She was born into a large litter of 10 a result of a fling. Early on she always tried to take responsibility for helping her mother with the other's especially her brothers and family became a very important thing to her. She met her future mate while she was still a pup, eventually they decided to travel together in her adolecense and despite they age difference the pair fell in love. The decided they wanted to have a litter of their own and realized this dream after settling in Amani'kikundi. The pair are still happily in love and happy in their home.
Plot: Breeding with her mate!
Needing:Pack rp, family rp!

Hawtyi

User Image

Pad: Sultan Aali (owned by Roxy Roxanna)
Family line: Achal/Banma
Personality: She is a shy female, quiet and subserviant, all in all a good banu. She has always know her father intended her for the sultan and in a way it helped shape her a banu. She is only ever seen to act otherwise when she is around her best friend and niece, Neelam. Then do you see a more fun loving, mischievous nature. When she is close to someone, her fun loving side shows it self more often.
History: Born to Ban'ma and Achal, one from the last litter to be born in the harem thus far. It was made know to her as a young cub who her intended was and she acted accordingly. Her litter was born a litter after her older sister Thuraya had cubs and she became very close to her slightly older niece and the two have been on many adventure together as they have grown. She grew into a lovely young lioness and has taking a place in the sultan harem as had been planned for her since she was born. Currently she is adjusting to life in a new harem.
Needing: U'W rp.

Rps: 1, 2, 3

Matlal

User Image

Pride: Nchi'mahadhi (joining)
Mate: none
Personality: This boy is a total adrenaline junkie. He does things like climbing to the top of the tree and just well jumping, swimming with crocodiles, racing and everything fun. He is hyper and enthusatic, he lives for the next thrill. There is a reason for this, he is a seer, the catch however is he only see flight or fight moments and he see them as if he were the one doing them. Needless to say it has its effected the leopon.
History: He was born to the goddess of Herb lore Val and as such was born a seer. He lives for the adventure and is fueled by his visions. As a small cub he was always getting into dangerous situations and begging his mother to fly with her. His favorite past times quickly became tree jumping or rather branch diving and racing. As he has grown he has had visions of differently prides celebrations and often tried to fine the pride. Lately his visions are of the Nchi and their dancing and he is very determined to find them.
Plot: Joining Nchi with Lila and Siri.
Needing: Nchi join rp, pride rp!

Rps: 1, 2, 3

Pasang

User Image

Pride:
Mate:
Family line: Aang/Maluuni
Personality:
History:
Plot:
Needing:

Nalya

User Image

Family line: Achal/Tsubame!
Personality: none
History: She was born into the U'W to Tsubame and Achal but her mother died shortly after she gave birth to her last cub. Her father filled with grief left the pride with the young litter in tow as soon as they were weaned. She has spent much of her life traveling in the rogue land with her dad, uncle and serval sister Aurora. Her father eventually decided that he need to go home, but promised the cubs that once they reached adolescence that they would be free to return to the rogue lands. Currently she reside in the pride, but frequently sneaks off to visit Aurora how has for now settled just outside the pride.
Needing: Family rp!

Kaori_luv

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kaori_luv

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:02 am
Newbies <33

User Image Just ask me <333

These are all my new soa, they dont have certs, but they do have names. The brown boy is Curumo, the green marking boy is Telstar, the starry girl is Syrma, and the brown little girl is Aiyetoro.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:56 pm
i am ment to post so we can finish watching house  

Fiction1119

Original Lunatic

Kaori_luv

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:00 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:49 pm
Is Rajanya taken? <3  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Kaori_luv

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:03 pm
He is suppose to be Syri's girl Gal's mate, but I havent talked to Syri in so long. I dont know whats going on.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:40 pm
I don't know exactly what you need for Raj's sister but I do have Fenja, who is still a rogue and has met Rajanya. Whether it's a meet and greet or a "he went that way" type of thing, I'm up for it. ^.^  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

Kaori_luv

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:49 am
Mogami
I don't know exactly what you need for Raj's sister but I do have Fenja, who is still a rogue and has met Rajanya. Whether it's a meet and greet or a "he went that way" type of thing, I'm up for it. ^.^

This is exactly what I need. I have your aim yes?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:24 am
<3  

Kaori_luv

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:38 pm
XD k. He's so lovely, if he's ever free I have a girl I'd love to toss his way. XD  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff