Any Suggestions? .////. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fsdhibvfsavlo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:16 am
Hello. sweatdrop

I'm new here but not new to the furry concept. ^_^ I like furries and don't mind them at all. I did draw Anthro/Furries before but started to get made fun of for it...I have had friends on both ends of the specturum were they play as furries on Gaia AND others who think Furries are pure evil. >_>;

Anyway, more to the point. >///<;

My question I suppose is what do I do? And by that I mean should I stick to being human here or should I just create a furry form of myself if that's okay? .////.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:14 am
It's really just doing what you feel comfortible with, do or don't. You can even just make up charecters that don't represent anyone if you want.  

Pent and Ten

Moonlight Shapeshifter

fsdhibvfsavlo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:47 am
True, I suppose I do lack creativity. >_<;

I'll try. redface  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:37 am
I know how hard it can be to make a charecter for yourself, been there done that.

I kinda wish there was some kind of cart or quiz or something to help with this.

If it helps, Canines and Felines tend to be the most popular.

Anyhow, it's just plugging your personality, likes, and dislikes into what body you think best fits those charecteristics.  

Pent and Ten

Moonlight Shapeshifter

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:12 pm
Only humans allowed mad mad mad  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:31 pm
^
dont listen 2 that guy, just do wat u want if ppl critize ignore them cuz u have others who will appreciate wat u do here, LIKE ME!  

Just_A_Furry

Shy Friend

14,250 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Healer 50

fsdhibvfsavlo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:14 pm
You sure? I mean...Well I thought I put that in writing when I joined and I was still accepted...

Idk. redface Sorry...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:19 pm
No need to worry.

You don't need a furry persona (fursona) or a human persona or anything really. Being a furry just means you're a fan of anthropomorphic stuff. That's it.

So, do whatever you like on Gaia. No rules on how furry you must act here. You could even be like Erik and not be a furry at all.

We just have those questions to get in to the guild to help screen out trouble makers. Those that don't fill out the forms get further background checks and approval can take longer because of it. Or they just don't get approved... It's a case by case basis.

Anyway, sorry for not getting back on this sooner. For some reason this thread slipped under my radar. Been really busy in RL lately too. sweatdrop  

Garek Maxwell

fsdhibvfsavlo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:00 pm
Garek Maxwell
No need to worry.

You don't need a furry persona (fursona) or a human persona or anything really. Being a furry just means you're a fan of anthropomorphic stuff. That's it.

So, do whatever you like on Gaia. No rules on how furry you must act here. You could even be like Erik and not be a furry at all.

We just have those questions to get in to the guild to help screen out trouble makers. Those that don't fill out the forms get further background checks and approval can take longer because of it. Or they just don't get approved... It's a case by case basis.

Anyway, sorry for not getting back on this sooner. For some reason this thread slipped under my radar. Been really busy in RL lately too. sweatdrop

W-wow. Thank-you so much Carek. All of you actually. redface It's a good way of making me feel more comfortable here.

I guess I just need to practice now on some role-playing or ideas. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:44 pm
cookiehead3385
Hello. sweatdrop

I'm new here but not new to the furry concept. ^_^ I like furries and don't mind them at all. I did draw Anthro/Furries before but started to get made fun of for it...I have had friends on both ends of the specturum were they play as furries on Gaia AND others who think Furries are pure evil. >_>;

Anyway, more to the point. >///<;

My question I suppose is what do I do? And by that I mean should I stick to being human here or should I just create a furry form of myself if that's okay? .////.

Honestly if you need help creating a Fursona just think of your emotions, mine is er... unique...because I er...have a unique mind >.>... I won't get into the details because of...reasons...but yeah just go where ever your imagination takes you lol  

Horsemen of War

WolfxLycan

6,650 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:56 pm
^ Agree
though Im still in the works of two Alternate fursonas  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:05 am
It's hard trying to find the right picture too. I know people like picture references but I'm about to just use tektek.org dream avii's as a reference. >///<  

fsdhibvfsavlo

fsdhibvfsavlo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:42 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OKay, here something I came up with. I tried .////.; You can put critique of it as a character not an actual avatar.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:47 am
Looks good to me ^^  

Fennec Dreamer

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

fsdhibvfsavlo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:50 am
Th-thank-you so much. >////<  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]