Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampires, Raziel, Blood Omen, Soul Reaver, Eidos 

Reply The Clan Sanctuary - Main Forum
Dear Guild Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your favourite LoK character has a cold, what do?
  Feed them soup and medicine and possible a soup made out of medicine
  Give then a blankey and cuddle them until they feel better
  Take their tempreture (Oral or rectal, your call)
  Take advantage of their weakened state and do silly things to them
View Results

Queen Sarafina
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:36 am
I'm dying.

Love Sara

P.S. I'm not really dying, it just feels like it.

Woke up at stupid o-clock dark thirty with intense, nauseating stomach pains and a crippling headache. The great thing about family members is that they share everything with you, including bugs. My Father was just sick and now so am I. Good news is I'm off work for two days so I can visit you guys, the bad news is I'm really sick. I should be sleeping right now but I'm way too damn hot and uncomfortable to fall asleep so that's why I'm posting. I just took a gravol so hopefully that kicks in and conks me out for a few hours because I need sleep. Until then, I'm going to b***h and gripe in hopes that my sickness gets so annoyed with my complaining that it leaves.

Vampires are lucky they don't get sick. Seriously, you can take any 200 pound grown man who can rip a phone book in half with his teeth and chances are, when they get sick, they turn into a whiny toddler who wants someone to stay home and take care of them.

Even after all the pain Raziel and Kain have gone through, I bet as soon as they get sick, let the bitching begin! Its like being sick just saps out all the masculinity and toughness you have. Right now all I want to do is snuggle under the blankets with a teddy bear. This really sucks.

How do you guys deal with being really sick and how do you think the LoK crew handles it? Between you and me, I think Janos handles it the best because he'll admit that he's sick and let someone take care of him, eat some hot, blood soup, then go down for a nap and not just stay up and carry on like some vampires I definitely know would *coughTurelcough*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:49 am
User Image

Aw, I hope you start feeling better. :'c

I'm always kinda sniffly with my horrendous sinuses, but I never really catch bugs. When I do, I just kinda curl up, take some Nyquil/ibuprofen/whatever, chug down soup/ramen, and sleep it off.

The last couple of times I've gotten sick it was vomiting, though. D:

When vampires get sick, though, I imagine it like they become more zombie-ish, just slough around all "urrrrghhh x.x" and probably enter dormant states until they get over it.

Then wake up when they feel better and feed to their heart's content. c':

User Image

trash witch

Witch

ArkRaptor
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:28 pm
User Image

Ack, I hate being sick.
Hope you feel better. D8

Right now I'm suffering from allergies. I hate sneezing.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:00 pm
Just had a really good sleep (gravol is a miracle drug)

Still feel pretty sicky and warmish but better. Gonna get some cereal and spend the rest of the day on internet land <3  

Queen Sarafina
Crew

Scrab Demon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:17 pm
Aw. *hugs* Get better, okay? :3

Most of the time there's no medicine in my house so I just take a hot shower and sleep for two days straight. Also I'm convinced my cat is a healer because she just sits on me and I feel a bit better. c:

I'd imagine vampires would start acting like fledglings when they get sick. All whiny and lethargic and sleepy all the time. And incredibly hungry. o_o  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:46 pm
Main's having occasional sinus issues but it's manageable right now. She hopes you get better.  

Lieutenant Turel

Bluetabbycat
Crew

Jeering Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:42 am
Get well sooooon!
*feeds you medicine soup*

Apart my dairy allergy giving me constant sniffles, I haven't been ill for a long time. Last time I was ill, I was exploding from both ends at random intervals - not an experience I want to repeat any time soon! gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:01 pm
I'm always getting sick from a mixture of always taking care of sick kids and that my immune system is just lazy.

I don't know what I'd do if I had a dairy allergy, I love milk. The only thing I'm allergic to besides the springtime sunshine is red bell peppers. I only found this out recently because my mum got me to chop them and it made my eyes sting so then I rubbed a little on my arm. I don't remember a time where I was itchier. Thank God for Benadryl.  

Queen Sarafina
Crew

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:54 pm
Are these your sister's sick kids you are taking care of?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:56 pm
Yeah, they always have some kind of bug, they just pass it around between the three of them.  

Queen Sarafina
Crew

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:44 pm
I wasn't sure if you were running some daycare too  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:41 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Hope you're feeling better...

...and people wonder why I don't like kids... This is one of many reasons...

Chryssta

Lonely Shapeshifter

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:06 am
Working with the general public I get exposed to so many things. And so many customers seem to think I want them to cough or sneeze all over my register and counter. Full grown adults, too!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:35 am
User Image

People are inconsiderate with their germs. :c

User Image

trash witch

Witch

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:30 am
Germs: WE LURVE YOUS
Me: DO NOT WANT!  
The Clan Sanctuary - Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]