Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[Mapenzi needs your Help] :: OPEN :: Updated 4/1/12 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sapphire-Cyanide

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:18 am
I'm new to SoA, and I recieved my first ever lioness from Yin-Bug (much love to you yet again!) but I'm new to how plots work and such though I know they are basically RP's. Basically, Mapenzi below all this text should be pretty new to plots too, if I'm not mistaken~

She's now a Adult lioness and I have lots of new plots for her in mind with future flings and mates that I have planned! If you're interested in RPing with her to fulfill these plots, feel free to leave a comment and link to the pet in mind~!

User Image

Wanna learn more about Mapenzis' history, lost family, and personality? Head over to the Sapphire Den (my journal) and read up on her: .: The Sapphire Den :.

PLOT WANTS
• Love interest plots (3/5) :: Mapenzi wouldn't get around much I think even if she is a Rogue. Mapenzi prefers lioness' over lions, since she is afraid of males. Other big cat males she would probably have no problem getting along with. Mapenzi would prefer a mate over flings, as I can see herself growing up to be a loyal Banu to only one chosen male and mothering a litter or 2 of his with him beside her in her lifetime. This goes for ladies as well!

• Femmy love plot (1/2)? :: Since Mapenzi's fear of Male Lions is great, I thought that maybe Mapenzi would lean more towards Lionesses and other female cats! Since she would be much more comfortable with the same gender to love and understand her. Of course, this would mean that she would not be able to have cubs with her female mate; but it does mean she would now be open to flinging in order to start a family for her femmy mate! Again, most other cats are fine except male lions, since she's uncomfy with them
Possible mate with Green Ever Afters' Zuri'Zola

• Rainbow lovers plot (1/2) :: I'd think Mapenzi would like to find a mate/fling and settle down to start a family. Though preferably I'd like her to have a equally rainbow-esque mate (Any cat is fine. Though with lions she will have to warm up to them before accepting them) to have pretty colorful cubbies with someday, hopefully! Genetics are one of my favorite things in Biology, so I believe a rainbow colored/patterened mate would create the prettiest babies with Mapenzi's current look. I'd like at least 2 males to offer themselves for this fling being planned for the near future
Possible future fling male #1 with Novablues' Velos'shahdae

• Possible fight/kidnap plot (1/1)? :: Maybe just one, as she's traumatized enough as it is from her childhood event. I'm thinking mayhaps she crosses over the boundaries of a prides land or she comes across a not-so-kind male or female lion
Cancelled

• Friendship plots (2/Infinite) :: As many as anyone would like. You can never have too many friends

• Help with Fear plots (2/3) :: I'd like some kind male lions to come across Mapenzi and teach her that not ALL lions are bad guys. Basically to soothe her fear of them so that she isn't as excited to escape if one ever chooses to approach her

• Suka'Fumo Pride join plot (0/1)? :: Mapenzi has taken an interest in this pride thanks to Raimi (Soarin`'s male lion) talking to her about it, and giving her something to maybe look forward to instead of being lost in the Rogue lands

• Ongozana'Ke Pride join plot (0/1)? After being given some info from BoudaiHobbit about the mostly female pride, I have a feeling that Mapenzi would fit in very well there! Considering I still have interest in her finding a female mate and flinging with a male for future cubs to start a family, this place would be perfect for the male-frightened lioness

DO NOT WANT THESE PLOTS
• Death
• Maiming
• Enemies
• Lion Male Mates Due to her fear of lions. This would probably be for a once-in-a-lifetime fling for her to bear cubs to acheive her Adolescent mother plot. Other cats that are willing to mate with her is fine and dandy. There might be only 1 lion whom she may warm up to and take interest in as a mate to stay with

CURRENT PLOTS
• Kidnap Plot :: Love, Hate, and War :: In Planning with multiple people Cancelled
• Help with Fear Plot 1 :: Learning to Trust :: In Progress with [X]Natty-Chan[X]
• Love Interest Plot 1 :: Hello Mr. Rainbow :: In Progress with Novablu
• Help with Fear Plot/Love interest 2 :: What was I doing again? :: In Progress with Soarin'
• Friendship Plot 1 :: Walking along Dawn :: In Progress with Novablu
• Friendship Plot 2 :: A much needed shoulder to vent upon :: In Progress with Hibi-Tea

COMPLETED PLOTS
• Love Interest Plot 3 :: Early Huntings :: Complete with Green Ever After  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:40 pm
-RESERVED-

Sapphire-Cyanide

Sapphire-Cyanide

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:41 pm
-RESERVED-

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:30 am
I have to post... XD She's a gorgeous girl (and I'm in the 'newbie' boat with ya! I've got a couple of SOA, but I've never...RP'ed here. Big shops terrify me but omg I love the art!)

ANYWAYS biggrin

I'd like to offer Anippe who is in the Dawnwalker pride as a friend sort of thing, maybe a BFF. She's a bouncy, happy-go-lucky girl with a sunny disposition who wanders alot in the roguelands. She will probably be very gentle/motherly to her. smile I could see her wandering out to visit Mapenzi and going on adventures.

And!

I want to offer Velo'shahdae as a possible fling/mate sort of thing... I really love Mapenzi's rainbows smile If you're ok with hybrid kids, that would be awesome! Velo is hyper, bouncy and devil-may-care. He talks alot and has a thing for rainbows.

I'm up for RP either in guild or AIM (lykosecho is my s/n) biggrin  

Novablu

Eloquent Rogue

Sapphire-Cyanide

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:54 am
Novablu

I'm more up for Guild RP's than anything at the moment. But my god, they are both gorgeous and you had them gifted to you!? Lucky lady! XD I'd love to have them help out with Mapenzi's plots~ Especially that Velo as a love interest, boy. Mapenzi may have a fear of lions, but she's completely fine with male cheetahs and leopards are future mates or a fling. Lions would be much harder to come about. Though don't be surprised if she takes a shine to Anippe as well~

Plus, to tell the truth, I'd REALLY like to get my hands on a Hybrid sometime, so I would be willing to pull Map out of entering her in MnM if it meant maybe getting some pretty rainbow hybrids. >u>; just the fact that he's a rainbow makes me happy! XD Need moar rainbow cubbins here in SoA!!

If you're really willing to RP with both, I can set up the RP's over in the Rogue lands, if that's alright biggrin Just give me the go and I'll... go. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:01 am
Sapphire-Cyanide
Novablu

I'm more up for Guild RP's than anything at the moment. but my god, they are both gorgeous and you had them gifted to you!? Lucky lady! XD I'd love to have them help out with Mapenzi's plots~ Especially that Velo as a love interest, boy. Mapenzi may have a fear of lions, but she's completely fine with male cheetahs and leopards are future mates or a fling. Lions would be much harder to come about. Though don't be surprised if she takes a shine to Anippe as well~

Plus, to tell the truth, I'd REALLY like to get my hands on a Hybrid sometime, so I would be willing to pull Map out of entering her in MnM if it meant maybe getting some pretty rainbow hybrids. >u>; just the fact that he's a rainbow makes me happy! XD Need moar rainbow cubbins here in SoA!!

If you're really willing to RP with both, I can set up the RP's over in the Rogue lands, if that's alright biggrin Just give me the go and iI'll... go. XD

Sweet biggrin Do you have AIM? That way we can tag each other easily/chat. If not, no worries smile I love the quoting system in Gaia! Gives me an alert. And I'm ADD so alerts = good xD

Aww I'm glad you like him biggrin Ani was gifted by Buff/Soarin but Velo was a CC custom of my own design biggrin Because, yeah, rainbow addiction LOL But yeah, if you'd wanna breed them sometime that'd be cool! It's all up to you, I'm open! ^__^

But yes, I'd love both RPs biggrin You wanna start & send me the links (or quote them to me in the thread or via PM?) That would be wonderful!

edit: and fyi, I'm a smiley abuser biggrin  

Novablu

Eloquent Rogue

Sapphire-Cyanide

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:11 am
Novablu

Sweet biggrin Do you have AIM? That way we can tag each other easily/chat. If not, no worries smile I love the quoting system in Gaia! Gives me an alert. And I'm ADD so alerts = good xD

Aww I'm glad you like him biggrin Ani was gifted by Buff/Soarin but Velo was a CC custom of my own design biggrin Because, yeah, rainbow addiction LOL But yeah, if you'd wanna breed them sometime that'd be cool! It's all up to you, I'm open! ^__^

But yes, I'd love both RPs biggrin You wanna start & send me the links (or quote them to me in the thread or via PM?) That would be wonderful!

edit: and fyi, I'm a smiley abuser biggrin

I have no qualms about abusing smileys. This is why they are there, LOL! XD

I actually use MSN more. Don't really have a AIM. Maybe I should try getting one since that seems to be a the in-thing with everyone in B/C shops. ^^; I'll go check it out in a bit, but yeah! Will totally go start those RP threads for both of them~ As for breeding, we can talk about that in the future when it seems about that time and we're ready for that if ever. Besides, rainbows = love. Hybrids need moar love as well. Seems like everyone who has a hybrid don't RP them enough because they're usually infertile and can't breed :c Which is a shame, because there are sooo many plot possibilites for them as well!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:08 am
Novablu

Set up both RP threads. You can find the links up in the 1st post under the "Current Plots." ouo b I added my AIM SN up there too and added you on there, so feel free to add me as well~  

Sapphire-Cyanide

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:12 am
A friend or love interest:

User Image

Personality: Sungura is a sweet boy. Sweet, but paranoid. He inherited his father's fear of the shadows, but it only intensified and spread to everything with the realization of his sister, Kipofu's, blindness. He wants to protect her, just as his father protects his mother, and therefore approaches everything with caution and suspicion, though he means no offense by it. Aside from that, the boy is peaches, cream, and fluffy squish. He likes hugs and is destined to be a healer for his pride.

History: Born into an interesting situation, Sungura's life started with turmoil. His mother and father both adolescents, still babies in the eyes of the pride he had been born into; he was a baby given birth to by a baby. Even before his eyes could be open, a gathering of the pride was called and his mother and father put on trial by all for the love they shared and the children, himself and his sister Kipofu, who resulted. What to do with the babies who gave life to babies, and what to do with their cubs.

He grew up with lots of family, but very little in the way of friends. He was took busy watching over his sister and making sure she was ok to bother making any. When his sister gained a Ratel-friend to help her see, he felt a little unwanted and tried to find someone else to help, which is when he met his childhood sweetheart Kumbukizi.

To protect his sister from the war between his pride (The Demon Hunters) and another pride (The Demons), his parents sent his sister away to live in a neighboring allied pride. Sungura was very alone without his sister, and soon became even more alone when his childhood sweet heart and best friend, Kumbukizi, stopped showing up to see him.

Now: Recently Sungura has turned into an absolute mess when his world was shattered. His mother, Taswira, and father, Set, were accused of having slaughtered his grandmother, Moto'nyota, and fled the pride leaving him behind in little pieces of confusion. Right now he is absolutely alone, frightened and upsets. Despite the rest of his family's support and love for him, he feels hollow and not sure what to do.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:32 pm
hibi-tea

Oh my, the poor thing ;A; He sounds like he could REALLY use a friend. Though Mapenzi is usually afraid of male lions, she would be willing to open up and maybe help if she sees what a real sweetheart he is.

If you're willing to RP, I could set up something. May I ask what Pride he's from and is he allowed to roam outside the borders? If not, I could always have Mapenzi wander to the edge of their pride borders out of curiousity.  

Sapphire-Cyanide

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:26 pm
Sapphire-Cyanide
hibi-tea

Oh my, the poor thing ;A; He sounds like he could REALLY use a friend. Though Mapenzi is usually afraid of male lions, she would be willing to open up and maybe help if she sees what a real sweetheart he is.

If you're willing to RP, I could set up something. May I ask what Pride he's from and is he allowed to roam outside the borders? If not, I could always have Mapenzi wander to the edge of their pride borders out of curiousity.

I'd love to <3.

Sungura is from the Mwako-bi-giza, or the Demon Hunters pride. They were created specifically to battle the Aikanaro'hini and to stop them from tormenting and hurting other felines, hyenas, wild dogs and familiars.

He's allowed to wander outside the borders, and frequently did so to see his old sweetheart, Kumbukizi.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:32 pm
hibi-tea

I'd love to <3.

Sungura is from the Mwako-bi-giza, or the Demon Hunters pride. They were created specifically to battle the Aikanaro'hini and to stop them from tormenting and hurting other felines, hyenas, wild dogs and familiars.

He's allowed to wander outside the borders, and frequently did so to see his old sweetheart, Kumbukizi.

Awesome! It'll be all up to you if you'd like him to become "more" than a friend if anything. But for now I hope friendship is alright~ I'll go start up a little something and quote you when I have it up.  

Sapphire-Cyanide

Sapphire-Cyanide

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:56 pm
hibi-tea

Alright, the RP is set up! There's a link to it up in my first post in the Current Plots. He's Friendship Plot 2~  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:07 pm
Meow~  

Sapphire-Cyanide

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out