Reply Gaia Gun Enthusiasts
Keltec continues to amaze me Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anima_Raptor

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:32 pm
So, i could just be really really late in discovering this, but apparently Kel-tec made a new shotgun.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It's everything I've ever wanted *sniff* heart  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:42 pm
yeah good luck finding one.  

SpeedmanRC

Conservative Hunter

Recon_Ninja_985

Dapper Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:42 pm
keltec wont be releasing them til like next year.

when I get mine i'm prolly putting a muzzle extension and some +2 mag extensions on each tube. so instead of 14+1 rounds it would be 18+1 rounds and only a little bit of extra length.

short gun already so why not?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:33 am
I just wish that Kel-Tec could make a gun that doesn't look like it came off a waffle iron.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Orkronos

Gracious Sex Symbol

6,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:53 am
Fresnel
I just wish that Kel-Tec could make a gun that doesn't look like it came off a waffle iron.
but according to battlestar galactica its the natural evolution of machines.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:24 pm
If you're referring to their clone of the NeoStead 2000, much as I REALLY ******** want one, even if I could get the money for it I live in goddamn California.  

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:37 pm
Orkronos
Fresnel
That's "toasters".  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:56 pm
Fresnel
Orkronos
Fresnel
That's "toasters".
But it goes for all things.
Step 1 Appliance.
Step 2 Useful object like a pda or combat shotgun
step 3 full mobility and AI
step 4 LOOK LIKE THE REAL THING  

Orkronos

Gracious Sex Symbol

6,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Valkyrie Hatter

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:42 am
I'm waiting for them to copy another South African shotgun, the DAO-12 and make it like Cobray made their streetsweeper.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:37 am
Valkyrie Hatter
I'm waiting for them to copy another South African shotgun, the DAO-12 and make it like Cobray made their streetsweeper.
******** the Striker.  

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

Valkyrie Hatter

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:42 am
Requiem in Mortis
Valkyrie Hatter
******** the Striker.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:16 pm
Valkyrie Hatter
Requiem in Mortis
Valkyrie Hatter
******** the Striker.
I'm okay with both these statements.

On an H&K note though, I'd like to retract my statement about the P30/P2000 having a Decocker of Pain. Turns out that, like the safety lever on the USP does to the slide release, the hammer itself blocks your thumb from getting under it when using the decocker.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Recon_Ninja_985

Dapper Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:39 pm
Valkyrie Hatter
Requiem in Mortis
Valkyrie Hatter
******** the Striker.
(microwaves some popcorn)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:38 pm
Fresnel
Valkyrie Hatter
Requiem in Mortis
Valkyrie Hatter
******** the Striker.

On an H&K note though, I'd like to retract my statement about the P30/P2000 having a Decocker of Pain. Turns out that, like the safety lever on the USP does to the slide release, the hammer itself blocks your thumb from getting under it when using the decocker.
There's a reason Armsel removed that stupid wind up key on the cylinder and put an ejector rod. The Striker is as easy to use as a revolver. Pull the trigger. Twist the foregrip,pull it back and turn the cylinder to reload.

Protecta was just a safer improvement to the design since Striker didn't have a way to eject a shell that didn't fire. The only real problem with the system of the Protecta was the cylinder would get out of tune like any other revolver tends to.  

Valkyrie Hatter

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:23 pm
Valkyrie Hatter
Fresnel
Valkyrie Hatter
Requiem in Mortis
Valkyrie Hatter
******** the Striker.

There's a reason Armsel removed that stupid wind up key on the cylinder and put an ejector rod. The Striker is as easy to use as a revolver. Pull the trigger. Twist the foregrip,pull it back and turn the cylinder to reload.

Protecta was just a safer improvement to the design since Striker didn't have a way to eject a shell that didn't fire. The only real problem with the system of the Protecta was the cylinder would get out of tune like any other revolver tends to.
The PSh-4 worked too. There's such a thing as "overly complicated".  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff