[PRP]Gentle Steps (N'gombe & Viv)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lorne_Sionn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:41 pm
User Image

N'gombe carefully worked her way down from Noir's den, watching where she placed her paws, never quite sure when the sudden dizziness might hit her again. She knew she should have stayed in the cool shade of what had become her home here among the Kuroi'Nera, but she was restless and hungry.

Not that she'd really been able to keep anything down for days, sometimes it was all she could do to manage a few small bites before she wished she'd never even attempted a meal. She had no idea what was wrong with her, but if it continued, she might have to tell Noir.

She really didn't want to worry him, she hated worrying him, but she couldn't go see a healer without him, since to the Pride she was nothing more then his property, as was evident with the delicate looking collar and cuffs she wore around each slender ankle.

N'gombe stopped in mid-step, her thoughts turning aside, moon pale eyes closing as the world tilted to the left. Goddess be blessed, what was wrong with her?

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 5:30 pm
Vivuli made her way up from the river and into the clearing. It was still early and many of the pride members will still sleeping. Vivuli was still restless here, when night came so did her haunting memories. Not many could say they went through all the trouble Vivuli had and still lived strong. But Vivuli had always been strong and logical, it was her way.

"I lost everything..." She mumbled with darkened eyes as she looked up into the sky. She still had a lot of guilt bottled inside for her past but there was nothing she could do about it now. As she looked back up she noticed a cheetah making her way down from who she knew was Noir's den. Vivuli had yet to meet the female but she had heard much talk about her among the entertainers and geisha's. Vivuli did not speak but just watched her as she hesitantly made her way down...what was wrong with her?

robot kittio

Lorne_Sionn

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 10:11 pm
N'gombe decided she really couldn't fight it and sat down with an unconscious grace despite her paws feeling like they weighed several pounds each. She really wanted to just sleep, but she was hungry, and didn't think sleep would come with how her thoughts kept haunting her.

The all came back to Noir, her Star-Born prince, and all the confusion he caused her. They was some of the Pride spoke about him...it seemed as if he was two felines, and yet with her..he'd just always been him.

He was like some darkling dream, one she couldn't wake up from...one she didn't want to. Biting her lip she looked down at her paws, willing herself not to cry again..she missed him...mother and father how she missed him.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:20 pm
Vivui watched the feline finally sit down, she saw pain in her eyes as she bit her lips. Vivuli only knew that face to well, it ws the face of loss. She herself had been through it to may days and nights. She felt pity for this female and made her way over slowly but loudly as to not alarm the cheetahess and give her time to collect herself.

"Hello" She said with a soft spoken voice. She made her way a bout a meter away then sat herself down. She was sort of happy for the timing, it was always nice to meet fellow members. Besides she felt some sort of connection with her. Perhaps if they talked they could relate to each other and help each other. Only the bosses knew of her story from where she came and who she was.

robot kittio

Lorne_Sionn

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:17 pm
Ng'ombe looked up at the noise behind her, her eyes red with her tears, making her look all the more vulnerable and fragile. This was a cheetah who did not belong among the hard and unyielding Nera Pride. She seemed far to delicate, to...gentle to be truly one of them. Yet here she was.

The petite female managed to compose herself, her manners elegant as she gave a small curtsy with the upper part of her body, keeping her eyes adverted from the beautiful female who addressed her. N'gombe knew better now, here, you never met anyone's eyes.

" Bonjour," she said softly, her accent odd as she spoke in a feather light voice, " I..I am sorry if I disturbed you...I..I was merely looking for the leftovers from yesterday's meals."

As she turned to speak, the pre-dawn light glittered off the collar around her neck, it was not one any Entertainer would wear.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:04 pm
Vivuli looked at the female who she could already tell was rather frail. She noticed the red eyes with water on the brims. Something about this female made vivuli uncomfortable. Something just did not seem right, even the way she spoke seemed awkward.

"Oh please no worries at all m'dear you did not disturb me in any way what so ever" She said with a soft spoken voice yet it still was strong, that was the type of female vivuli was. Vivuli noted her strange accent, so beautiful like a flower. Yet vivuli failed to notice the cheetahess's eyes, she made it clear they never would make contact.

vivuli felt a sort of new emotion she had not felt in a long time for the female. She turned her body slightly and flicked her tail.

"My name is Vivuli, would you care to go for a walk and a bite?" she said inviting the female with a soft voice. She had never met or talked to her before but it could be a good chance to get to know her. Perhaps she could get to know the female and maybe that would explain her strange behavior. Plus she could maybe even make her comfortable by sharing a bit of her own past.

robot kittio

Lorne_Sionn

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:14 pm
N'gombe seemed to shrink into herself at the mention of a walk, her eyes looking down as she whispered softly, " I..I am not allowed out of the den. I shouldn't even be here..but I was hungry and I do not know when my amant will return. I could get you in trouble with Noir."

She looked very young, very unsure, and very, very alone. " I...I should return to the den...." her voice trailed off and she stood, a slight tremor in her legs as she did so. There was no doubt that she was not well, and fading as quickly as the night was. In all truth, she would have enjoyed the other female's company, but after she had seen what Noir had done to Tabia for speaking to her, at what he might do to Ajani...she could not risk another...she would not.

[IC] Kuroi'Nera Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games