Welcome to Gaia! ::

PINOY IWONCLAN EXTREME

Back to Guilds

Extreme ang saya! Extreme ang kwentuhan! Extreme ang pa-premyo! Extreme ang barkadahan! 

Tags: Filipino, Pinoy, Philippines, Pilipinas, iwonclan 

Reply Debating Den
China's claim on the Spratlys and the Kalayaan Island Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

imaBULLSHITTER

5,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:07 pm
OK. I think some of you know about the Spratleys along the South China Sea. For years, countries including China and the Philippines are protesting their claims on the island. China even used their 9-dashed (or dotted) line to signify that the island is still part of China.

So the argument here is:

-Should the Philippines surrender the island to China or not?
-If we do not surrender our rights to the island which could possibly trigger war between our nations, is the Philippines ready for it? What actions could we possibly do?

If yes, then why? support your answer..
if no, then why? support your answer.

let's see if this DEBATING SECTION of the GUILD deserves to stay.
and let's see who among you could actually give out ideas about a real issue and who among you are too shallow of a mind... biggrin
happy argument!

NOTE: I'm no debater, so i don't really know what mechanics should a debate have.. my purpose here is to get good arguments and to see if you're still updated with current events.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:25 am
No. Why? we are the nearest country from spratleys. and Yes there will be war... not to attack others but a war to defend Philippine Territory. scream  

anawim32

Aged Noob

Lucius Graves

6,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:51 pm
No.! pwede naman paghatian ei kung ano ung nasa part ng China un lang ang sa kanila kapag sumobra edi ireklamo sa UN pag nagkaroon pa ng gera talo tayo kahit buong country man ang lumaban kasi 90 million tau tapos ang china 1 billion mahigit. we all live in the same planet so it wouldnt hurt to share.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:32 am
Sorry it took me a long time to respond.

anawim32

do we have what it takes to defend our territory against such super nation? are we ready?

yes. we should defend our territory but looking at the state of our military and not to mention the government, i don't think so we stand a chance against the other countries also fighting for it. we don't have a unified military force. our air forces are old (old planes, rusty choppers), i don't even know if we have navy and marines. Good luck na lang if the Philippines would still fight for it.

Death the III

paghatian??? in cases like this.. walang hatian na mangyayari. with the Chinese 9-dashed line.. they actually crossed the line of territory... inangkin na nila ang hindi kanila.  

imaBULLSHITTER

5,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Milfune

Demonic Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:21 am
definitely no!!! scream
tsaka isa pa ung mga islands n un nasa Philippine territory natin kaya nman wla clng karapatan n kuhain un. Gera kung gera ipaglaban ang karapatan sa Spratley Island at Kalayaan Group of Island cool  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 7:24 am
I say yes! It's for the good of Philippines. why? 'coz in fact, we have 7100 group of islands according to scholars. What difference if it becomes 7099? We know that China is more progressive than us. Therefore, they are more effective in supporting their territories. It's also benificial for the people living in that particular Island. And most important thing is that our country's national territorial problem is diminished. biggrin D  

lOrXxX12

Invisible Gaian

7,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Orlandeau

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:26 am
NO

The Republic of the Philippines should definitely not surrender the Spratly Islands to China! They are way too far. If they are to trigger war against us, no need to be afraid, all you need to do is to look at the map, and look at the position of our country's alliances- it surrounds China, right? wink

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:17 am
Yes,Government lang din naman kasi ang makikinabang dun.Wala namang mahirap na yayaman pag napunta sa Pilipinas yun.Kaya mas mabuti ng Wala lang kesa mag ka War nanaman,baka mabura pa ang Pilipinas.  

bb ghurl

Interesting Gekko

Orlandeau

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:11 pm
Arjay-nyan
Yes,Government lang din naman kasi ang makikinabang dun.Wala namang mahirap na yayaman pag napunta sa Pilipinas yun.Kaya mas mabuti ng Wala lang kesa mag ka War nanaman,baka mabura pa ang Pilipinas.

Please be open enough to think na hindi lang ang Philippine government ang nakaka benefit dito. What about our fellow countrymen na nakatira sa Kalayaan Islands? Hahayaan nalang nating mapatalsik sila?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:14 pm
How would the corrupt Philippine Government benefit from islands anyway? Let's just think about the welfare of our fellowmen living in those lands.

-Di nga alam ng ating gobyerno kung papaano gagamitin ang DEUTERIUM FUEL na nasa ating bansa, pano na kaya ang isla. tsk2x

SPRATLY ISLANDS is for the PHILIPPINES

Orlandeau

TiIted

Trash

15,750 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:04 pm
hmm, in fact chinese government acts like douches, seriously, lahat na makikita nilang bagay inaangkin nila, thats just stupid =w=  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:18 pm
PERFCKTIONIST

Laki laki na ng lupa ng China, pati ba naman Spratlys kukunin? emotion_8c

♫=♥

Perfcktionist
Vice Captain

Popular Regular

8,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Orlandeau

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:13 am
Keitaro xD
hmm, in fact chinese government acts like douches, seriously, lahat na makikita nilang bagay inaangkin nila, thats just stupid =w=

Ahahaha I know right! kaya nga halos lahat ng IMITATIONS ay nagmula China xD  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:18 am
Orlandeau
Keitaro xD

nyeh the chinese government are just douches. lol  

TiIted

Trash

15,750 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200

Orlandeau

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:19 am
Keitaro xD
Orlandeau
Keitaro xD

nyeh the chinese government are just douches. lol

ahahaha rofl  
Debating Den

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out