Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania v2

Back to Guilds

Always at the leading edge of Booty Grab! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Dolphin Mania, Panda, Penguin, Rick James 

Reply Dolphin Mania v2
So I thought Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should I stop being a creeper lurker and post more?
  Yes! :c
  No! D<
  I don't care. :|
View Results

Pip Li Pip

5,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:37 am
I'd actually post in here and stop being a creeper lurker. How is everyone?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:22 am
Doing swell. Going to hang out with my DMv2 vice Captains IRL today. Probably going to the zoo and other places. Should be fun ^_^  

_xX Es-One Xx_
Captain

8,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

Pip Li Pip

5,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:27 am
_xX Es-One Xx_
Doing swell. Going to hang out with my DMv2 vice Captains IRL today. Probably going to the zoo and other places. Should be fun ^_^

I want to go to the zoo. :c

I have to say I love DM v3, the new feature saying who is glowing is awesome. <3

I have a mixed tank, it's not full but could I get it in the mixed tank thread? :3  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:01 am
Fiddulsticks
_xX Es-One Xx_

I have to say I love DM v3, the new feature saying who is glowing is awesome. <3

I have a mixed tank, it's not full but could I get it in the mixed tank thread? :3
As long as you have 14 fish in your tank you can. ^_^ However there isn't a Mixed Thread for DMv3.1 yet.  

Version Five

Pip Li Pip

5,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:05 am
Version Five
Fiddulsticks
_xX Es-One Xx_

As long as you have 14 fish in your tank you can. ^_^ However there isn't a Mixed Thread for DMv3.1 yet.

I don't have 14. XD
Also there is a mixed thread, I've been in it today. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:05 am
Fiddulsticks
Version Five
Fiddulsticks
_xX Es-One Xx_

I don't have 14. XD
There's one with the glow analyzers in the posts? I haven't checked back there in awhile.  

Version Five

Pip Li Pip

5,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:07 am
Version Five
Fiddulsticks
Version Five
Fiddulsticks
_xX Es-One Xx_

I don't have 14. XD
There's one with the glow analyzers in the posts? I haven't checked back there in awhile.

Ah I haven't checked that but I presume so?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:08 am
Fiddulsticks
Version Five
Fiddulsticks
Version Five
Fiddulsticks
_xX Es-One Xx_

I don't have 14. XD

Ah I haven't checked that but I presume so?
Nope, not yet. There aren't enough tanks for that yet I suppose. Its likely you'll just need to post in the DMv3 Mixed Thread. 3nodding  

Version Five

Pip Li Pip

5,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:10 am
Version Five
Nope, not yet. There aren't enough tanks for that yet I suppose. Its likely you'll just need to post in the DMv3 Mixed Thread. 3nodding

Wait. There are two DM3 versions?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:10 am
Fiddulsticks
Version Five

Theres DMv3 and DMv3.1  

Version Five

Pip Li Pip

5,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:11 am
Version Five
Fiddulsticks
Version Five

Theres DMv3 and DMv3.1

I didn't know that. ^^

Where abouts is that then? I've been using the DMv3 one. I think. I must be because the mixed thread there has the gold analyser.

Also you reply fast. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:12 am
Fiddulsticks
Version Five
Fiddulsticks
Version Five

Theres DMv3 and DMv3.1

I didn't know that. ^^

Where abouts is that then? I've been using the DMv3 one. I think. I must be because the mixed thread there has the gold analyser.

Also you reply fast. XD
Hm, well look at that. I guess they do have analyzers in those posts. I usually just use DMv3.1 where its just a list of tanks that are glowing.  

Version Five

Pip Li Pip

5,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:13 am
Version Five
Fiddulsticks
Version Five
Fiddulsticks
Version Five

Theres DMv3 and DMv3.1

I didn't know that. ^^

Also you reply fast. XD
Hm, well look at that. I guess they do have analyzers in those posts. I usually just use DMv3.1 where its just a list of tanks that are glowing.

o; Link me to list? <3  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:14 am
Fiddulsticks
Version Five
Fiddulsticks
Version Five
Fiddulsticks
Version Five

Theres DMv3 and DMv3.1

I didn't know that. ^^

Also you reply fast. XD

o; Link me to list? <3
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=20303943  

Version Five

Pip Li Pip

5,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:15 am
Version Five
Fiddulsticks
Version Five
Fiddulsticks
Version Five
Theres DMv3 and DMv3.1

I didn't know that. ^^

Also you reply fast. XD

o; Link me to list? <3
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=20303943

omg, iflu. Thank you. <3  
Dolphin Mania v2

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out