Only this GIF can describe how I feel. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So I went target shooting today and the good mag for the luger broke! gonk
If I can't fix it I just have the bad mag which jams on every shot.

And even worse I'm talking to my sister and a close family friend that was a cop died in the line of duty today. D:  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:53 pm
I have an old friend who's a cop. he's either been stabbed or cut on at least 7 different occasions during his career in the line of duty. what the eff? gonk

i'm still probably going to join anyways.

even after learning that knives win vs trying to draw a pistol within 10 feet. gonk  

Recon_Ninja_985

Dapper Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:02 am
Recon_Ninja_985
I have an old friend who's a cop. he's either been stabbed or cut on at least 7 different occasions during his career in the line of duty. what the eff? gonk

even after learning that knives win vs trying to draw a pistol within 10 feet. gonk
This is ******** retarded. Cop tried to pull a woman over. She had nothing to hide. Rather than pulling over she decides it's a good idea to run away instead. Turned into a pursuit. Finally she got tired of running and shot him. D:<  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:05 am
Das Rabble Rouser
Recon_Ninja_985

This is ******** retarded. Cop tried to pull a woman over. She had nothing to hide. Rather than pulling over she decides it's a good idea to run away instead. Turned into a pursuit. Finally she got tired of running and shot him. D:<
speeding ticket > murder charges

filthy animal....  

Recon_Ninja_985

Dapper Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:15 am
Recon_Ninja_985
Das Rabble Rouser
Recon_Ninja_985

filthy animal....
I just can't figure it out. So she would probably get a speeding ticket. Some cops are nice and will occasionally give you a "warning" and let you off easy rather than giving you a ticket at all. Even if that doesn't happen a speeding ticket isn't very bad. Then you run rather than pulling over. That's what? Resisting arrest? Well maybe not, but still similar right? Well maybe you get a little jail time for that. Then you shoot the officer? Now you're ********.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:40 am
Das Rabble Rouser
Recon_Ninja_985
Das Rabble Rouser
Recon_Ninja_985

filthy animal....
I just can't figure it out. So she would probably get a speeding ticket. Some cops are nice and will occasionally give you a "warning" and let you off easy rather than giving you a ticket at all. Even if that doesn't happen a speeding ticket isn't very bad. Then you run rather than pulling over. That's what? Resisting arrest? Well maybe not, but still similar right? Well maybe you get a little jail time for that. Then you shoot the officer? Now you're ******** class="clear">
pretty much.

but whether running or not depends.

I make it a rule never to pull over for an unmarked car due to the amount of incidents that have happened of people posing as police officers to rob commuters. and to wait until a marked unit showed up to pull me over if it happened.

I think i've only ever been pulled over twice so far and received a total of only one ticket. learned my lesson  

Recon_Ninja_985

Dapper Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:31 am
Recon_Ninja_985
Das Rabble Rouser
Recon_Ninja_985
Das Rabble Rouser
Recon_Ninja_985

filthy animal....
I just can't figure it out. So she would probably get a speeding ticket. Some cops are nice and will occasionally give you a "warning" and let you off easy rather than giving you a ticket at all. Even if that doesn't happen a speeding ticket isn't very bad. Then you run rather than pulling over. That's what? Resisting arrest? Well maybe not, but still similar right? Well maybe you get a little jail time for that. Then you shoot the officer? Now you're ******** class="clear">
pretty much.

but whether running or not depends.

I make it a rule never to pull over for an unmarked car due to the amount of incidents that have happened of people posing as police officers to rob commuters. and to wait until a marked unit showed up to pull me over if it happened.

I think i've only ever been pulled over twice so far and received a total of only one ticket. learned my lesson
Common suggestion is to call the local PD, inform them you're being flashed by an unmarked cruiser, ask them to confirm he's a real cop. They'll be happy to do so for you. Doubly happy if he's NOT a cop and they can catch him in the act.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:32 am
Das Rabble Rouser
Broke how? Also, have you tried finding a new mag online?  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:48 pm
Fresnel
Das Rabble Rouser
I don't know where I can order a new mag plus money is pretty tight right now.

Picture
There's a small knob on the white plastic piece of the bottom mag. That fell out of the top mag sometime when it was in the luger then after I fired the last shot the plastic piece shot out of the mag and into the chamber.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:25 pm
Das Rabble Rouser
Fresnel
Das Rabble Rouser

Picture
There's a small knob on the white plastic piece of the bottom mag. That fell out of the top mag sometime when it was in the luger then after I fired the last shot the plastic piece shot out of the mag and into the chamber.
What's the make and model on the Luger, again?  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Recon_Ninja_985

Dapper Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:32 pm
Fresnel
Das Rabble Rouser
Fresnel
Das Rabble Rouser

Picture
his is the stoeger .22lr version I believe.

operates on the parabellum type mechanism  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:50 pm
Fresnel
Das Rabble Rouser
Fresnel
Das Rabble Rouser

Picture
It's A.F. Stoeger.  

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:25 pm
Das Rabble Rouser
Fresnel
Das Rabble Rouser
Fresnel
Das Rabble Rouser

Picture
It's A.F. Stoeger.
Yeah, the place I usually go to sells the part you need for $7 and change, but they're out of stock. If it's anything like my Winchester, it'll be like that for a couple years.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:31 pm
Fresnel
Das Rabble Rouser
Fresnel
Das Rabble Rouser
Fresnel
Das Rabble Rouser

Picture
It's A.F. Stoeger.
Yeah, the place I usually go to sells the part you need for $7 and change, but they're out of stock. If it's anything like my Winchester, it'll be like that for a couple years.
I'm considering taking the part from the bad mag since that one jams almost every shot anyway.  

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:28 am
Das Rabble Rouser
Fresnel
Das Rabble Rouser
Fresnel
Das Rabble Rouser

Picture
It's A.F. Stoeger.
I'm considering taking the part from the bad mag since that one jams almost every shot anyway.
A perfectly legitimate solution. I'm actually wondering if you could make the broken mag work, except it'd just shoot the follower out the top of the gun like an en-bloc clip. xd  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff