Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:07 pm
Fresh&&Refresh
Banner will be here eventually.
For now, welcome to my plot thread! This is probably the billionth version, but I figured '2' would be good enough. This won't be a rotating plot thread. Actually the SoA will be added as I go, but I wanted to start somewhere instead of get myself overwhelmed. So there you are.

AIM: strikingingreen
MSN: PM me about this.

Go ahead now, contact the butt off of my!
NOTE: There is no form so just go ahead and post!!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:23 pm
User Image

( Characters are sorted by color and read from left to right. If any confusion please post in thread and ask me, or PM! Thanks. )

~Unnamed - Uncert
Personality ; ~
Location ; Roguelands

~Pembe - Uncert
Personality ; Pembe is basically a blank slate, but I picture him as a laid back kind of fellow with a fierce determination to get ahead. Confusing? Yes, he is only determined when there is a competition to be won, or a prize to be gotten. He's laid back all other moments. This may or may not change as Pink Myth and I talk, but he is open for general RP. Offer plots please.
Location ; Roguelands

~Kaito - Uncert
Personality ; Kaito is a very special boy to me. He's sweet, kind, gentle and helps in all the right ways. Not a lick of evil lives in this big teddy bear. He is mated to Tivoli (owned by Polette) and now lives in the Wolf Colony of the Ela's. I would love for him to get some pridal RP in and eventually him and Tivoli can have their dream family! Offer plots for him, but need general RP.
Location ; Ela

~Kuaminiwa'moshi - Uncert
Personality ; ~
Location ; Roguelands

~Angra Mainyu - Uncert
Personality ; He is a bad boy, a terrible character through and through. He's not a matable type from the first appearance, but he does and will have one for life. He is taking maybe one other fling then he is in a no questions asked 'marriage' with Balia (owned by Shouko). When you meet him he is aggressive, dislikes cubs, and loves his women fiesty. He doesn't play well with males and finds it hard to cooperate, unless there's something to gain. Meet and greet him at your own risk<3 Offer plots please.
Location ; Roguelands

~Egeman'psyche - Uncert
Personality ; Egeman was born into the Ukuucha'wafalme and raised to become the head of his own Pad. He is a gentlemen, proud to be a lion born of his parents, though he does not know his Father, he will rule his pad with a gentle, but iron fist. Keeping things in line, but not cruelly. Egeman is easy to please, he is not picky about who will be in his pad, he just wants respect and love. Offers him Banus and plots please. NOTE: He is still seeking his Beybanu from the roguelands, he has not done his trip to findin one just yet. Please inquire if interested, can't promise I'll be quick to choose.
Location ; Ukuucha'wafalme

~Ameretat - Uncert
Personality ; ~
Location ; Roguelands

~Bjorn - Uncert
Personality ; ~
Location ; Viking Pride

~Sabia'deimos
Personality ; ~
Location ; Roguelands

~Sabia'nafsi
Personality ; ~
Location ; Roguelands

~Unyawo'olulula
Personality ; Yawo is to be mated to Tandu a wanderlust male choosing to settle down in the Bahari to make a home and family. Yawo and him have been a potential item and an item for as long as I can honestly remember. She is one of my first SoA so I love her to bits and pieces, but I haven't had a chance to really play my little girl. So I am up for back log RP with family/pride members and current RP. She also seeks audiences with Gods/Goddesses, she would simply adore to meet any of them. Even Nelly haha Ignorance is bliss.. isn't it? Offer plots and tonnes of RP for her please.
Location ; Bahari

~Seija
Personality ; ~
Location ; Roguelands

~Zuri'zola
Personality ; ~
Location ; Roguelands

~Wook
Personality ; ~
Location ; Firekin

~Bawa'mtoto
Personality ; ~
Location ; Kizingo'zaa

~Kimbunga
Personality ; ~

~Taranis
Personality ; He is the son of God of Egotism and Aminah. Egotism has effected him greatly, he is a snob, won't hesitate to judge and is a gruesome companion if he hates you. Taranis thinks purely high of himself, and will even compete his own Father, earlier childhood remarks proved this. He is not easily shaken and finds himself currently seeking a Beybanu, I do have an idea of whom I may or may not choose, but it's still up in the air. I have to actually find out if the joining RP was completed. (I need to remind myself to have Deeg confirm this so Ic an get him certed properly.) Anywho, Offer plots please.

~Unnamed
Personality ; ~
Location ; Roguelands

User Image

( Characters are sorted by color and read from left to right. If any confusion please post in thread and ask me, or PM! Thanks. )

~Moema
Personality ; ~
Location ; Roguelands

~Sorcha
Personality ; ~

~Gwaredd
Personality ; ~
Location ; Roguelands

User Image

~Unnamed
Personality ; ~
Location ; Roguelands

~Adolfo
Personality ; Adolfo is a son of Zube, Zube had gone out and experimented a little, meeting some females, things happened and were not seen as unusual, some of Adolfo's littermates are actually living in the Peke Na. He has never gone to meet his Father, but is quite curious. I'm debating moving him from Amani to Peke Na, but have not completely decided due to the overrun nature of puppins that are Zube blood. He's simply curious, brave and a perfect gentlemen. Offer plots, flings, mate potentials please.
Location ; Amani'kikundi

~Luned
Personality ; ~
Location ; Roguelands

~Uhmlaba'umntwana / Earth Child
Personality ; Twana, my first ever SoA, my pride and joy, my most prized possession here on Gaia. She is mated to a great friend of mines Zuberi (owned by Ness), we basically joined SoA together. Zube being her first and Twana being mine we decided they would stick it out together. You want a cute, fun, sad and amazing love story! Well just let me know and I will tell you about it. Twana is my most lovable character on here besides her daughter. She is sweet, caring, helpful and full of questions. She will be the first to help and the first to be stern, but the last to get angry. She has only been angry once and both Aadi and Zube deserved that moment of shock. Twana is open for plots, but never for flings/mate search do not ask. Offers for plots please.
Location ; Peke Na

~Jacinth
Personality ; Jacinth is a whimsical gal, she loves being active, meeting new people and getting out on the town in a sense. She is adventurous and won't hesitate to make besties with a stranger, an open book and completely oblivious to anything that may flirt. She could be classified as something of a tom boy. Got a boy who wants in on this? Let me know please! Other than that I need plots for her please.
Location ; Amani'kikundi

~Ermelinda / Tenderthought
Personality ; Ermelinda is one of Twana's pride and joys, also one of her only blood related pups. Tenderthought is part of the Peke Na, her brothers and sisters are so numerous I cannot begin to name them at all or even have a finalized total. If any of them are still around to RP with then yes please. She is a sweetie and loves all, she is like her Mom in the way of asking an abundance of questions, perhaps even all at once. But she is innocent. Offer all plots please.
Location ; Peke Na

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:26 pm
User Image

~Leander
Personality ; ~
Location ; Roguelands

~Kitisho
Personality ; ~
Location ; Legio

~Ichtaca
Personality ; ~
Location ; Legio

~Anu
Personality ; Anu is a lovable cheetah with a terrible passed. Nothing to out of the ordinary. Family didn't love her, she was yelled at for her curiosity, so on and so forth. All of this leads up to one traumatized little girl, caught up in a big bad world with no one to turn to. She needs some love, so far she has only met Senero, and has taking quite a liking to him, though she wears thick walls. Help her creep out from behind the walls hiding her true inner beauty. Don't be shocked if she avoids other big cats, she is just more comfortable with Cheetahs and Wild Dogs, even Hyenas. But will encounter a Lion/Leopard if they approach with peace obvious peace in mind. Offer plots please.
Location ; Roguelands

User Image

~Kelda
Personality ; Kelda is a sassy, all bark and no bite kinda girl. She is a Mother of a very handsome litter of hyenas whom have all grown up and assumingly flown the coop. This has caused a loss in her life, which she is openly mourning. This may cause random adoptions as she travels and so on. She will be looking for flings (I do have one lined up, so it's line up now aha), she wants to be a Mother for life, and thus will never turn down an opportunity. She may be looking for a mate in the near future, but will be picky as all hell. We'll see.. Offer plots please.
Location ; Roguelands

~Ezio
Personality ; He is a hero, or atleast he would like to believe he is. Ezio will go out of his way to save a 'damsel in ditress' type of hyena, only hyenas though and only females. He does not hate males, but feels they should be able to care for themselves. If they can't, well it's certainly every MAN for himself in Ezio's eyes. He's a spin off from his Mothers sassy self and can have quite a sense of sarcasm/humor. Watch out for this, cause half the time he doesn't mean what he says, and he won't say what he means. Offer plots, flings, mate potentials please. (There may already be a fling/mate in process. Watch out.)
Location ; Roguelands

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:30 pm
User Image

User Image

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:49 pm
Currently Collected Arpee Links~

Kelda x ...
~ Avani ; Polette
~ Baako ; Vella C Raptor
~ Kidogo ; Zero and Below
~ Kira ; Pink Myth

Sabia x ...
~ Rei ; Mogami
~

Anu x ...
~ Senero ; Velvie
~

Tenderthought x ...
~ Fallingsun ; Zero and Below

Bjorn x ...
~ Kazul ; Princess Feylin

Kaito x ...
~ Tivoli ; Polette
~ Iiro ; ??
~ Cha'ari ; Fu - Fin

Pink Myth Zone !!

Kelda x Kirabo'oteino (Fling) - Need 5 RP (started one, check aim and log)
Rin x Taranis (Pad/Banu)
Gwaredd x Ifuifuesi (Meet'n'Greet)
Gwaredd x Sulfuri (Mate) - Need 5 RP
Bai'zuriel x Luned (Fling) - Need 5 RP

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:28 am
Khimodu RP with Sabia and also Angra would be love love love.

Also have an idea for a fling for Sabia, I shall contact you on AIM though. <3

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:14 am
User Image

I need someone to kick my lion's butt, can Sabia do it? XD

He's way too confident about his size and always ready to go help the ladies so he really needs a reality check. He has very little (if any) fighting experience and he's used to either friendly or jumpy girls.

I'd ask for Angra but I want him injured not dead... ^^'  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:56 pm
Zing; Of course they can have RP! (: See yah on AIM ;D

Mogami; Sabia is the woman for the job for sure! :3 Guild or AIM?

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:17 pm
<3

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:46 am
<3

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:55 am
I'd love to RP Kaito and Zuri again at some point~ She'll be totally like "woahed" when she sees that he's all grow'd up. XD

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:55 am
Both are fine with me so whichever you prefer. =3

*pokes you on AIM*  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:33 pm
Pao: Okay =D Kaito would so loove to see her again<3~ Now that he understands what she is a bit better aha (:

Mogami
: I guess I wasn't on earlier aha (: I thought I turned my AIM on on my cell, but I guess not XD;
I'm here now though =D

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:12 pm
<3

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 6:09 am
<3

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items