Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania v2

Back to Guilds

Always at the leading edge of Booty Grab! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Dolphin Mania, Panda, Penguin, Rick James 

Reply Dolphin Mania v2
Okay, so I need some advice guys. Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alex Nightwalker

Invisible Hunter

9,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:38 pm
My mom raged this morning and got the net shut off completely, now I have to use my phone until she decides she wants to give the net back... And tbh, it all happened because I'd changed my computer's password. = Now idk how to convince her to let me have the net back..My thumb is hurting from this tiny button keyboard! gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:55 pm
Hmmmm.... Glad I don't have this problem. xD

Not sure what to do. Was she spazzing because she thought you were hiding something? Is it YOUR computer, or a shared computer?  

_xX Es-One Xx_
Captain

8,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

Alex Nightwalker

Invisible Hunter

9,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:18 pm
_xX Es-One Xx_
Hmmmm.... Glad I don't have this problem. xD

Not sure what to do. Was she spazzing because she thought you were hiding something? Is it YOUR computer, or a shared computer?

it is my computer. . - . And I'm not hiding anything..she just keeps raging over the smallest things..I think its cuz she's currently trying to quit smoking. . - .  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:40 pm
I saw your other thread about this and I'm sorry about your mom doing this to you. This bites you won't be able to get into zOMG to play the easter event, but even more importantly we won't be able to chat as much if you have little to not net. At least you do have your phone and can get on there, but yeah I can see how much of a hassle it would be to post on there.  

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50

Alex Nightwalker

Invisible Hunter

9,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:49 pm
azndreams
I saw your other thread about this and I'm sorry about your mom doing this to you. This bites you won't be able to get into zOMG to play the easter event, but even more importantly we won't be able to chat as much if you have little to not net. At least you do have your phone and can get on there, but yeah I can see how much of a hassle it would be to post on there.

I got her to take me to the library, I've got half an hour left now..I just used the first half hour to switch the fish in my tank. . - . I don't much mind the changes to BG right now, any income is good for me at this point. gonk Posting anything is a huge pain with my phone, you don't know how glad I am to be able to use a keyboard again even if it is briefly. gonk

What sucks is I can't come to a compromise with that b***h and have her give the frickin internet back....-sighs- So now my quest for my wishlist is practically impossible. . _ . fml.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:51 pm
Immortal Dragon Knight

If you can at least get to the library can't you take your computer there and hop onto the wireless they have so then your not stuck being on the timed computers? Yeah I know in the time you have your not going to be able to do much unless your super good at vending in a short amount of time to turn profits.  

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50

TeriTeaRose

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:51 pm
*nods* quitting the smoking makes people a bit crabby >w<
; u; i say give her some time to cool down and then gently ask her if you can have the internet back.

One time me and my sisters would get angry and slam the doors .
So my mom took all the doors off in the whole house, even the bathrooms. xD
It was silly but it did teach us to not slam doors like whinny teens. razz
ah back in the day~ i miss those times.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:55 pm
azndreams
Immortal Dragon Knight

If you can at least get to the library can't you take your computer there and hop onto the wireless they have so then your not stuck being on the timed computers? Yeah I know in the time you have your not going to be able to do much unless your super good at vending in a short amount of time to turn profits.

Yes, I'm going to take a moniter and a tower to the library, hook everything up, and go online for as long as I want to. . __ .

Mother's netbook crashed a while back thanks to my older sister, we don't have a portable computer.  

Alex Nightwalker

Invisible Hunter

9,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:56 pm
Immortal Dragon Knight

I could have sworn you had a laptop you were using. Ouch you have a desktop. Now it makes sense. Well at least yeah your getting a little bit of time on the net.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:59 pm
azndreams
Immortal Dragon Knight

I could have sworn you had a laptop you were using. Ouch you have a desktop. Now it makes sense. Well at least yeah your getting a little bit of time on the net.

Yeah, 18 minutes left. gonk I hate having to use my phone all the time. ><
btw, what's the coding for those 'anti-aggregation' links? I would like to get a link for my aquarium to put in my siggy. . _ .  

Alex Nightwalker

Invisible Hunter

9,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:03 pm
Immortal Dragon Knight

I'm not sure on the coding of it because your not allowed to quote the post, so I can't get you the code for it. Sorry.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:06 pm
azndreams
Immortal Dragon Knight

I'm not sure on the coding of it because your not allowed to quote the post, so I can't get you the code for it. Sorry.

Oh, that's alright. sweatdrop I guess I'll just have to look into that some more when I get the time and have my Master do it for me when I figure it out. sweatdrop  

Alex Nightwalker

Invisible Hunter

9,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:12 pm
Immortal Dragon Knight

Yeah if I knew more about coding and such I would so help you out there. I do remember though you had to go into your aquarium and bring it up in a separate tab and then copy that code there with the environment ID. Maybe that might be the first step to help you out.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:15 pm
azndreams
Immortal Dragon Knight

Yeah if I knew more about coding and such I would so help you out there. I do remember though you had to go into your aquarium and bring it up in a separate tab and then copy that code there with the environment ID. Maybe that might be the first step to help you out.

I need to get a laptop! -hits head on desk- I really hate being a minor!!  

Alex Nightwalker

Invisible Hunter

9,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:19 pm
Immortal Dragon Knight

Yeah you need to. Well sorry your time is almost up. Hate to see you go.  
Dolphin Mania v2

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff