Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
[Art] Ethereal Art [Free requests and bribe!] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaetruna

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 8:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Is currently: Open! [Currently open for bribes, offers, and occasional free art. Just ask and leave feedback! Also, right now there are no set prices. There is a color code that you will see above where the prices would be that shows what I am currently available to do. Anything green right now means I could very well do it for free to gain the public eye but would gladly accept tips and donations. Yellow currently means that you need to bribe me to get it. Red is a definite no. I will not do anything under red right now, especially not for free.]

Intro.
Hello, and welcome to my art shop here on AFG! If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to PM me. I hope you enjoy your experience here and return soon for more!

Some of you may get impatient in getting an empty slot or having their commission finished by a certain time. Remember I have a life too. If you need it by a certain time, I will try my best to finish it as soon as I can, but you're best bet would be to ask for the commission ahead of time or look to someone else to complete it. I'm not the only willing artist on Gaia. Plus, many of you may not realize this, but most artists don't draw because they want money or gold. They do it because they enjoy it. I may take a slower time on yours because I may just not be in the mood. It's not because I am lazy, but because when I don't feel like it, my imagination can't flow as freely as it should and it becomes harder to draw as I'd like. So please be patient. wink

Rules.
-Always read the text next to my status.
-No complaining.
-No whining.
-No begging.
-Follow the TOS, Rules and Guidelines, and of course AFG rules certainly apply here.
-Please fill out all forms completely.
-Do not at any time for any reason erase or change my signature on the bought picture. I placed it there for a reason.
-No stealing. It is seriously not cool.

Status Key.
X - Open
X - Closed
X - Bribe Me

Prices.

Gaia Stuff-->
XAvatars:
XBanners:

Portrait-->
XClean Sketch:
XLine Art:
XColored in Line Art:
XNo Lines/Realistic:

Full-Body Picture-->
XClean Sketch:
XLine Art:
XColored in Line Art:
XNo Lines/Realistic:

Examples.
Colored Line Art Dragon
Colored And Shaded Fursona Portrait
Colored And Shaded Neko Portrait
Complex Colored And Shaded Large Picture
HQ Personal Banner
Traditional Full Body Sketch Of My Fursona
Colored Portrait Of My Furry Character Yuzuki
Colored And Shaded Full Body Picture Of Yuzuki [Slightly Mature!]

PotatoIceCream is my FA account.
Ethereal-Kisses is my DA account.

If you find any broken links, please tell me! Thanks!

Special Offers.
All art is currently free if I like it enough and bribes are very welcome. 3nodding

F.A.Q.'s.

Can I trade/sell/gift any art I've purchased from here? No, no, and yes. Trading just doesn't make sense to me nor does selling since it was specifically meant for you and you didn't mention anyone else that I would have happily let you gift it to in the first place. I don't want you selling any of it anyway considering I worked hard on it to make it for you. Isn't that enough? Gifting is fine, but it would be much easier to just tell me to put a different username on the picture other than yours. (:

How long do I have to wait for my picture I bought? That entirely depends upon what you requested. Just think for a moment: How complex is the art? How big is the picture that you requested? Can you even draw it in ___ amount of time? Was it worth it when you decided to buy it in the first place? How far down on the slot list are you? I tend to finish art in order but on a rare occasion, I'll need to ease my mind and work on something else. Sometimes I will have up special offers and your art might even be free! Under such an occasion, I would be doing it under my own free will and likely for practice, meaning it could take a bit longer than most. Also you must consider this: I do have a life as well outside of Gaia. Maybe things are getting in the way and I have business to attend to. I have a job, a wonderful fiance of who I love so very much, I have school, and last but not least I need free time. Sometimes the art I make is only really because I am being paid to do it. It is sad, but true. Sometimes I really enjoy it, but perhaps my mind just won't wrap around drawing what you asked. Just consider it. (:

Do you make X Rated art or n***s? Yes! Yes, I do. In fact, often times I enjoy it. But, I will not post it here and you may not request here. You may PM me and you may say nothing more of it. c:

Aahh! You just updated saying that you will no longer be doing ______ and ______ for art and you haven't finished what I commissioned you for! Will you still be making it? Anything I said I would do before the update will be done. It would be very unfair otherwise, don't you think? So don't worry about it so much. I'll finish it. wink

Form.
Username: [Who is purchasing.]
Username2: [Who the finished product belongs to, in case of gifting.]
Product: [Avatar, line art, banner, ect?]
Description: [The more details you give me, the more accurate I will be, and the easier it will be for me to make it. So details please.]

Make it easier on me and get rid of what I put in brackets "[ example ]." Thanks!

Slots.
1.) Kayian [Progress;; Sketching.]
2.) mumean [Progress;; Idle.]
3.)
4.)
5.)

Pickups.
None yet! c:

Please leave feedback! I love comments and suggestions. Rate it, even. Anything to let me know how I am doing and how I might could improve. Thanks!  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 9:38 pm
I could use some art for my current avatar, I've been a good boy -nudge nudge- ;D  

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 11:05 pm
Username: [Kayian]
Username2: [Kayian]
Product: [Avatar, colored and shaded]
Description: [User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. He is a captain of w/e. His jacket blowing in the wind and ready to lead]
Extra info: [You may not see it on the avatar, but he has a scar going down his eye. Here is an example of it from a previous piece http://tinypic.com/r/mio01c/7]  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 5:30 pm
Kayian, I didn't notice till I clicked on that example picture that you're a canine. Would you like me to give your avatar a snout and furry-ish it up? Or just as it looks on your avatar?

Erik, I need you to fill out a form if I'm to draw for you. ;3 I am in much need of the practice, as I have not before drawn Gaia avatars.  

Kaetruna

Kaetruna

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 5:43 pm
Updated my examples! A few older pictures added. All furry-related. c:  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 6:43 pm
Ethereal Kisses
Kayian, I didn't notice till I clicked on that example picture that you're a canine. Would you like me to give your avatar a snout and furry-ish it up? Or just as it looks on your avatar?

Humm, ya sure go ahead and furry-ish it up  

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

mumean

4,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 12:24 pm
Could you draw my OC?
And how much is the price?

Username: mumean
Product: line art (portrait) of my OC, Jammu
Description: She is a treasure hunter. A cheerful bunny who is passionate with jewel and cute stuff.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 10:27 am
Update;; I have updated the color codes as to what I will and will not do currently, added a rule, and something to the F.A.Q.'s. You must now make sure to always read the text next to my status (Ex: Open, Closed, Taking Offers, etc) which is at the top of the front page underneath my art banner.

Yet, whether or not the color codes changed, I will still try my best to finish all art requested above this post.

Thank you for your time, comments, and requests.

<-------------->

mumean;; I could very well draw your OC, and right now there is no set price as stated next to my status. I'll try drawing her as fast as I get to it for free but I will gladly take any tips or donations that you wish to send to this account.

Also, thank you for using the art form I set up, it saves me time and I'm much more likely to do it. heart  

Kaetruna

Kaetruna

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 10:52 am
I opened a new thread; help me price my art here! Thank you!  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 2:59 pm
How much do you charge for stuff? (Don't ask me what specific stuff, because I'm still not yet sure what type of thingy I want to purchase from you...)  

Celtic zombie-kitten

Kaetruna

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 5:51 pm
celtic zombie-kitten;; If you had read my status and such, you would have seen that everything is for free or bribe. If you wish to bribe, PM me. There is a color code for everything I draw right below the rules. I would suggest that you read through it and it tells you all you need to know. smile Thanks!  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 6:54 pm
Username: RealLiveDragon
Product: portrat; realistic
Description: of me but more in a dragon form instead of anthro with a pleased look on my face and a puff of smoke out of my nosterals  

RealLiveDragon

Devoted Phantom

10,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Creeped

Tiny Nerd

18,950 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 5:42 pm
I would like some line art o: colored if its okay c:  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 5:58 pm
Username: Winged Timberwolf
Username2: same
Product: Full body Picture, Colored in Line Art
Description: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'd like for the pose to be somehow showing off the tattoo, if you know what I mean. Not a flirty/sexy pose, but strong and determined.

Willing to bribe of course, but do I bribe now or wait till you say something about the request?  

Winged Timberwolf

Friendly Werewolf

13,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 8:15 am
Username: Kaito Kajuji
Username2: Still Kaito Kajuji
Product: Full body colored line art
Description: My fursona standing with his gun pointed right at the screen so you can see down the barrel. If I like the pic I'll order more from you and I tip/bribe very well.

(eye color in this one is offf but it gets everything else right)
http://i546.photobucket.com/albums/hh409/moleperson15/Fursona1.jpg

(correct eye color and you can see the scar on his arm)
http://i546.photobucket.com/albums/hh409/moleperson15/Kaito001_02.jpg  
Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces