Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 7:18 pm
I want to know what Kamen Rider would you like to be?  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 12:50 am
hmm kamen rider Skull mrgreen i just cant get over his design he kinda reminds me of the Mafia Boss of Kamen Rider lol  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 10:28 am
At this moment in time, Hibiki  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 11:04 pm
I would have to say kugga  

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 10:08 pm
hibiki is a good choice, i just cant get my head around the attacks they used on the show >.< it was kinda weird lol. Kuuga is also a good choice mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 11:45 pm
Alot of people say that about Hibiki but the thing is it makes sense as odd as it might look. The only way to beat an oni is with pure sound.

Why Kuuga, Captain? I figured you more of a Kabuto or Black. Some of my favorite memories are from the Kuuga days 3nodding .  

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 3:35 pm
ok thats something i can agree with, sound is a good weapon along with air. idk maybe its just how they make it so long for the move to be finished xp lol but i do like his fire moves xd  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 3:40 pm
Inui Takumi
Alot of people say that about Hibiki but the thing is it makes sense as odd as it might look. The only way to beat an oni is with pure sound.

Why Kuuga, Captain? I figured you more of a Kabuto or Black. Some of my favorite memories are from the Kuuga days 3nodding .

not really sure why I did but yea  

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 12:53 pm
@AG I think I discovered a weapon that has not been used before by any rider. A microwave attack where anything that gets hit by the beam gets cooked. If your a Crysis 2 player like I am you might recognize the reference to the X-MIKE cannon. I thought it was utterly stupid at first until I turned all the aliens on the map into southern fried crap in less than 5 seconds. dramallama

@KRG I was thinking about re-watching Kuga but I got distracted with The Walking Dead.  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 4:59 pm
haha that would be awesome! i was thinking about a move never used in KamenRider and i thought of a glowing fist which has healing abilities, but when used as an attack unleashes multiple blows which causes the enemys cells to multiply rapidly causing them to explode"Maximum Ingram". like the Guardian of the sun (ryohei sasagawa) from the manga "Katekyo Hitman Reborn" mrgreen  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Brand Suncircle

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 9:50 pm
I would love to be Agito. Something about his powers and the fact that his powers grow through the power of Light is just awesome.

I plan on getting the Agito Symbol as a tattoo after my first tattoo coming up in 2 months.  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 6:19 am
you know I never actually watch kugga, agito, ryuki, blade, or hibiki  

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

Kiriyama Ren

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:11 am
I, should be saying Double.
But, I've got a pretty special place for Agito. The simple design, the Unison of the elements, heaven, hell, and memories. Or maybe it's because his design and fighting style was simple and he didn't revolve around many gimmicks that sometimes interrupt fighting. (examples would be Ryuki pulling out cards and inserting them, Faiz needing the Faiz pointer to rider kick, Kiva needing to pause and insert fustles. Den-o needing to swipe the pass.)
Not that those are bad riders, just that the simple design that Agito was given, really helped. it's one of the rider shows that I suggest people start with. (Well, Agito, Double, and Black primarily, then depending on the personality I make changes on what rider shows I suggest)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:24 pm
yeah i have to agree with you on that one, Agito is just a great show in general. good story, good characters. and i also love how they went for a Light vs Dark story. i just wished they came out with a Dark Rider using power from the Overlord of darkness >.< that would have been pretty cool  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Kamen Rider heroes of the world

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas