Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania v2

Back to Guilds

Always at the leading edge of Booty Grab! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Dolphin Mania, Panda, Penguin, Rick James 

Reply Dolphin Mania v2
Bay Area Move Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moving
  I love it
  I hate it
  POKEMON!
View Results

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 1:10 pm
So, I'm not finding any work at all out here in Needles, CA where I'm currently living. It's wearing me down and I'm getting more and more irritable each day since I really want to work. So I'm thinking about seriously going out to the bay area for a month and trying my hand at job searching there. So my question to you anyone live out in the bay area and need a roommate for a month?  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 3:45 pm
Cali is a bad place to find jobs i hear.

; 0;

Is it true that Cali is the worst states with money troubles!? O.O
I only live in IL and i use to live in FL years ago so i don't know much.

TeriTeaRose

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 3:48 pm
Nikko of the Pink Rose v2

It all depends on where in Cali your looking for jobs. Acourse in the more populated areas your more likely to find a job and pretty much fast food places are always hiring, but some people think there above working fast food. I'll work anywhere. Money is money no matter what job pays you it.

As far as Cali being the worst with money troubles. Yeah I would say that's about right because it's expensive as hell to live in Cali. The fines are outrageous if you do something wrong. Like running a red light I think the fine is like $400 or something. If you pass a school bus when it has the red flashers out $616. So yeah it's insane.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 6:00 pm
azndreams

It all depends on where in Cali your looking for jobs. Acourse in the more populated areas your more likely to find a job and pretty much fast food places are always hiring, but some people think there above working fast food. I'll work anywhere. Money is money no matter what job pays you it.

As far as Cali being the worst with money troubles. Yeah I would say that's about right because it's expensive as hell to live in Cali. The fines are outrageous if you do something wrong. Like running a red light I think the fine is like $400 or something. If you pass a school bus when it has the red flashers out $616. So yeah it's insane.

That's insane! You should consider going to Ohio, theres plenty of places around me thats hiring. And there aren't fees like that. My dads last parking ticket was only like 50 dollars or something.  

Version Five

Alpha Blonde

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 8:37 pm
Version Five
azndreams

That's insane! You should consider going to Ohio, theres plenty of places around me thats hiring. And there aren't fees like that. My dads last parking ticket was only like 50 dollars or something.

Same for me. i live in Ohio too and there are a lot of places hiring around me and parking tickets are not that expensive, neither is running a red light. it's like $100 or so.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 8:46 pm
Version Five

Yes, but the weather out there. Yeah I probably wouldn't like it too much. Also the min wage is less and yeah everything is kinda scaled a little to the area. Cali Min wage is $8.00  

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50

Version Five

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 11:47 am
azndreams
Version Five

Yes, but the weather out there. Yeah I probably wouldn't like it too much. Also the min wage is less and yeah everything is kinda scaled a little to the area. Cali Min wage is $8.00
Minimum wage isn't that much lower than that I think, only like 7.50 I think.

During the summer it rains only a few times a month and it gets fairly warm.  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 11:51 am
Version Five
azndreams

I disagree. Ohio is horrible. LOL

I live in Ohio  

_xX Es-One Xx_
Captain

8,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

_xX Es-One Xx_
Captain

8,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 11:52 am
azndreams
Version Five

And Ohio is not too far behind at $7.40  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 11:53 am
_xX Es-One Xx_
Version Five
azndreams

I live in Ohio
For the fees and things I think Ohio is pretty good on that, not 500 bucks like Azn said. But weather is usually crappy, I admit but during the summer it isn't to bad on storms and such.

I knew that, when you posted a screen cap of something of Facebook somewhere here I saw that you live in Toledo. :3  

Version Five

_xX Es-One Xx_
Captain

8,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 1:45 pm
Version Five
_xX Es-One Xx_
Version Five
azndreams

I live in Ohio
For the fees and things I think Ohio is pretty good on that, not 500 bucks like Azn said. But weather is usually crappy, I admit but during the summer it isn't to bad on storms and such.

I knew that, when you posted a screen cap of something of Facebook somewhere here I saw that you live in Toledo. :3
Where are you from?  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 1:54 pm
_xX Es-One Xx_
Version Five
_xX Es-One Xx_
Version Five
azndreams

I live in Ohio

Where are you from?
Auburn :3  

Version Five

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 3:33 pm
Version Five

I guess it depends on where in Ohio then. I just like my California beaches and the girls in there daisy dukes. Ha ha.  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 5:29 pm
azndreams
Version Five

I guess it depends on where in Ohio then. I just like my California beaches and the girls in there daisy dukes. Ha ha.
Haha, I would definitely not want to leave California either if I was you! There is a beach about 40 minutes away from me, not sure what its called anymore, but you can always find a few topless girls there. XD  

Version Five

TeriTeaRose

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 5:47 pm
_xX Es-One Xx_
Version Five
azndreams

I live in Ohio

My bf lives in Ohio too O:
He still can't find a job ; n;  
Dolphin Mania v2

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items