Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 8:14 pm
So I hear all this talk of the rapture is here and after seeing the
American Dad episode about it, I know what they are talking about.

So If you knew you where going to die or be ruptured, what would you say?

As for me, well if you get sent to heaven and to live in "your own" heaven, well, that would mean that I could finally be a anthro.

But we all know that this is all just nonsense  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 11:18 pm
Kayian
So If you knew you where going to die or be ruptured, what would you say?

I'd tell the guy that if his c**k is that big, he just needs to use more lube and take it slow. You'd be amazed the things you can actually fit in your butt if you just go slow and easy. No reason for anything to get "ruptured" unless you're just careless and rush it. smile

Sorry, couldn't resist. wink

If the world ends it will the the fault of the Christians/Republicans and as for what I'd say to them, well, my mommy always said if you can't say anything nice then don't say anything at all. 3nodding  

Mehkale

Insanely Insane-x

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 6:11 am
Only God knows when will the world end.  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 9:07 am
give me an excuses not to clean the house until the 22  

Deaths kitsune

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200

Zuri-kai

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 9:17 am
[quote="Mehkale"
If the world ends it will the the fault of the Christians/Republicans and as for what I'd say to them, well, my mommy always said if you can't say anything nice then don't say anything at all. 3nodding
Hey now. What's that suppose to mean! (is both) >.<

If the world ended I think I'd be happy. I know where I'm going and I would finally get to stop worrying about finances and what to make for dinners each night. XP  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 11:52 am
It's already tomorrow today in Hong Kong.
www.timeanddate.com/worldclock

I've yet to hear of any apocalypses in the news. With TV, satellites, cell phones with cameras, twitter, facebook, and a whole host of other instant communication devices, we would have heard and seen reports of the apocalypse by now. 9/11 reports were faster, yet when I turn on the TV it's just commercials and Judge Judy. Wrong sort of judgement me thinks...

It's also extremely arrogant on the part of Christians to assume they know what God has decided. God can easily decide "You know what? Things are just getting interesting. I'm gonna sit this one out for another 10,000 years." No one knows, no one's gonna know, and anyone who claims to know is committing blasphemy or is just plain a liar.

By the way, am I the only one disturbed by the sheer glee many Christians seem to get at the idea of Rapture? Ignoring the arrogant and condescending "I told you so" attitude that explains why heaven is a gated community, they also have a psychotic side to their desires. Wanting death upon everything? Sounds like something out of the mouth of serial killers...  

Garek Maxwell

Jungle Boots

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 2:16 pm
why is this rapture prediction becoming so exciting...

we all realize that like once or twice every year some shmuck thinks his bible code formulas mean the world is going to end today....

there have been about 100 apocalypse predictions dated to the past 24 years of my life... and not one of them has come true...

unless i just didnt notice...

anyway...

i hope i get to stay come the real rapture... id sure love me some mad max post-apoc action.  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 3:25 pm
Well, for one I think it's kinda stupid that people think "the world is gonna end tomorrow"....If they paid attention it's the RAPTURE tomorrow and the so-called "end of the world" is gonna happen on October 21st, according to all the hype. However, there's also the fact that I've heard from lots of Christians that we're suppose to know the SEASON of when Judgement day is gonna be, but not the exact date...You would THINK these religious nuts pulling all these predictions from supposed hard facts would know this. confused

As for what I'm gonna do for this....Probably the same thing I did for 6/6/06...Sit back, relax, maybe draw a little, and watch the flood of geniuses on Gaia post about "o.o Dude...It's the day the world is suppose to end...Why are we all still here?" lol  

Velvet204

5,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 3:36 pm
I compleatly agree with you Velvet. I'm just gunna keep doing what I do and watch everybody panic and laugh at it all. I already know I'm gunna be stuck here if there is such a thing as the Rapture since I'm a hardcore Atheist and such, so there's really no point in my panicing, I know exactly what I'll do. I even have a little notebook full of ideas for when I have practically my whole overly religious town to myself.  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 3:42 pm
Jungle Boots
i hope i get to stay come the real rapture... id sure love me some mad max post-apoc action.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wouldn't it be awesome if this was just a marketing ploy for Bioshock 3?

Garek Maxwell

Zuri-kai

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 8:10 pm
Lol nice reference there Garek.

And I hate the reputation Christians seem to have. Firstly only an idiot claims to "know" when the world's going to end. Any well informed Christian will tell you no body knows.
Secondly in our faith the rapture is something to look forward to. Think of it in this way. The world we live in now is a shanty town and we're all living in poverty, crime and fear, but the rapture is this slick looking guy approaching you saying, "Hey guess what, someone has paid to get you out of here." and then takes you to a big beautiful house with with full maid/butler service and sets you up for life. Who wouldn't want that.

And besides, the world won't end tomorrow. What ever deity would be too scared of the a** whooping I'd give them for interrupting my birthday party. >.<  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 10:24 pm
Zuri-kai
Secondly in our faith the rapture is something to look forward to. Think of it in this way. The world we live in now is a shanty town and we're all living in poverty, crime and fear, but the rapture is this slick looking guy approaching you saying, "Hey guess what, someone has paid to get you out of here." and then takes you to a big beautiful house with with full maid/butler service and sets you up for life. Who wouldn't want that.

Well, there's two problems with that which I think of automatically.

One is that while things are sucking a lot, they're sucking a lot less than they used to. War is now a rarity rather than the norm. No, seriously, Medieval Europe? Virtually always at war with someone somewhere, and usually at war with itself.
Science isn't solving everything, but we are on the right track. There's already developments underway to make machines that are more efficient than plants with solar power. Poverty is actually looked at and studied. Crime is being analyzed in ways that are shedding light to the physical, mental, and social reasons for why we have crime. We're beginning to create machines that could think (human brain mimicking computers)!

We've got a long ways to go, but we've come such a long way from our past. There's still problems we've got to work on, but we have done a lot when looking back. It's just a slow process. Things are bad, and they will get worse for a while, but in the long run I'm confident we can solve many of our problems. I mean, we invented childhood. Invented it! If we can do something that powerful, we can do just about anything.

...Oh yeah, and problem two is just that a lot of people are left behind or cast into hell. Honestly, that sounds just plain heartless and I'd rather not be some privileged "class" that gets the mansion while once more the unfortunate get nothing. I'd put in a long rant about how I'd handle it differently, but it all just boils down to having a different opinion from God. One that may show more empathy and compassion, perhaps.  

Garek Maxwell

Zuri-kai

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 11:43 am
Buckets of lolz
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 1:16 pm
OK!!!! so the rapture was for real!

my best ******** friend in the whole world died exactly at 6pm may 21st 2011 at the age of 16.

he was my teacher, he taught me how to hop trains... how to live.. how to love living... i owe it all to him.

The boy was honest to god the coolest straightest greatest mother ******** i have ever met. A living saint... a living buddha and i guess he was so bad a** God on high just needed him in heaven to teach them angels how s**t really goes down.

my faith has not been shaken with his death... my faith has found new life.  

Jungle Boots

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 1:24 pm
Jungle Boots
OK!!!! so the rapture was for real!

my best ******** friend in the whole world died exactly at 6pm may 21st 2011 at the age of 16.

he was my teacher, he taught me how to hop trains... how to live.. how to love living... i owe it all to him.

The boy was honest to god the coolest straightest greatest mother ******** i have ever met. A living saint... a living buddha and i guess he was so bad a** God on high just needed him in heaven to teach them angels how s**t really goes down.

my faith has not been shaken with his death... my faith has found new life.

I call coincidence.
If others are so "close to god" and all "properly christian-like", why aren't more people claiming their loved ones or friends died on that night?
Sorry about your friend, but it's highly doubtful that he was the only "good kid" that got raptured.

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff