Reply Movies, Television & Entertainment
All time fav Tv show Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FickleLikeAPickle

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:32 am
Whats your all time favourite TV show? Mine would have to be one from my childhood..does anyone remember 'Amazing' the game show with the mazes? It was for primary school kids, I loved it  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:59 am
Hehehee yeah I remember Amazing. It fairly sucked, but was good enough entertainment for afternoons. I always wanted to do the mazes though. xp

My favourite show of all time? I don't really know. I guess I have a few. Red Dwarf, Buffy, The Mighty Boosh, Futurama, The Simpsons, Monkey Magic, The X-Files... that's all I can think of right now.  

EmWah
Crew

ManagerKyoto

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 5:20 am
I always wanted to be on Amazing.

My favourite shows though are Six Feet Under, Futurama, Malcom In The Middle, Transformers, Home Improvement... Like EmWah that is all I can think of for now.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:40 am
Ye i wanted to do the mazes that was it biggrin I love Home Improvement, its hilarious, and im a big fan of Transformers, Futurama and The Simpsons aswell. I like the original Transformers though not the new ones. They alwasy ruin good shows by remaking them  

FickleLikeAPickle

Ozumou

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 3:54 am
I will show my age and say

MONKEY
Born from an egg on a mountain top
The punkiest Monkey who ever popped
he knew every magic trick under the sun
to tease the gods and everyone and have some fun.

Monkey Magic, Monkey Magic, Monkey Magic
OOHHHH

All the gods were angry and they punished him,
(something something something)
Until he was saved by a kindly priest
and that was the start of his pilgrmamige west

Repeat chorus

Monkey Magic, by Godaigo...from memory  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:31 pm
Naw Ozmou, you got the second verse all wrong!

What a cocky, saucy monkey this one is
All the gods were angered and they punished him
And that was the start of their pilgramage quest.

Yep. Bloody kick arse show.  

EmWah
Crew

ManagerKyoto

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 9:44 pm
Yes, Monkey magic kicks arse.

I am only mission one box set for my original transformers collection- box 6. I need it!!!! I am not complete without it.

I was reading a Ghostrider comic yesterday and discovered the most amazing news ever

COUNT DUCKULA IS BEING RELEASED ON DVD!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 5:43 am
EmWah
Naw Ozmou, you got the second verse all wrong!

What a cocky, saucy monkey this one is
All the gods were angered and they punished him
And that was the start of their pilgramage quest.

Yep. Bloody kick arse show.

Thanks for the corrections, but I am still sure the last word was WEST
unless all those Karaoke machines were lying to me.

Count Duckula, also funny.  

Ozumou

ethuil

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 4:11 am
of all time? That makes it really hard...

um...Gimme Gimme Gimme is right up there, as is Ab Fab and as ashamed as i am to admit this, Widget the world watcher. I loved that damn show when I was in grade three.
But of all time? I have no idea. I used to really love tele, but it bores me now.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 3:40 am
I've always been a lover of Stargate SG-1, definitely a favourite. Futurama again good, The Glasshouse is always a show that I laugh my arse off at so that's on the list, Firefly's beginning to be a favourite, The Avengers, good old school spy stuff, corny as it may be it's still good. The Simpsons is a classic that will never die.

That's about all I can think of.  

DNA_Guru
Captain

JewelsSparkle

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 3:43 pm
Ahhh memories...

I too, used to want to be on A*Mazing. I also loved Samauri Pizza Cats (AWESOME show!), Wuzzles (around for a very brief time), Twins of Destiny (LOVED that one), Gummi Bears, Defenders of the Earth (zomg, best show ever!), Smurfs, some show with gnomes in it... another with a wizard & a magic pool of water which he could see stuff in, Captain Planet, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, the (original... showing my age here) Power Rangers (I am so ashamed...), Red Tulip, Maid Marion & Her Merry Men...

As well, as, of course, Monkey Magic, Count Duckula, Art Attack, Ducktails, Bonkers,Widgit & that yellow & black thing with the long tail & a ape named Maurice.... I can't remeber what it was called... but it was on Saturday Disney...

EDIT: The Simpsons as well, but that's still on now... also Malcom in the Middle & Futurama were late teens for me, so I'm not counting them...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:19 pm
JewelsSparkle
Ahhh memories...

I too, used to want to be on A*Mazing. I also loved Samauri Pizza Cats (AWESOME show!), Wuzzles (around for a very brief time), Twins of Destiny (LOVED that one), Gummi Bears, Defenders of the Earth (zomg, best show ever!), Smurfs, some show with gnomes in it... another with a wizard & a magic pool of water which he could see stuff in, Captain Planet, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, the (original... showing my age here) Power Rangers (I am so ashamed...), Red Tulip, Maid Marion & Her Merry Men...

OMFG!!! You must be awesome.

That's like, all of my favourite kids shows from back in the day! Maid Marion! ******** yeah! That has to be the best show of all time. I hope they bring it out on DVD one day.

Some show with gnomes in it? You don't mean David the Gnome, do you? The show that NO ONE EXCEPT ME remembers, and probably also the best show ever. It had this gnome named David, and he rode around on a swan which had a saddle. He lived with his wife inside a tree and was always battling hell scary trolls.

If you do mean this - I LOVE YOU.

Oh, and the yellow and black thing is Marsupalami.  

EmWah
Crew

verds

Profitable Prophet

15,800 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Super Jumper 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 3:10 am
Nice to see a few Monkey fans here. I attempted to do a cosplay of my avvie as Monkey in one of the other guilds I'm in

User Image User Image

I used to like a whole bunch of cartoons growing up like Transformers, TMNT, He-Man, Spidey, X-Men, Pizza Cats, Dino Riders, original Astroboy, Inspector Gadget, Darkwing Duck and Freakazoid.

Favourite show on tv of all time though is probably Carnivale. Most everyone I know thinks it's weird but I thought it was one of the best written shows on tv and one of the most rewarding if you stuck with it. Still bitter about HBO cancelling it after the 2nd season but I'm happy ABC still showed those remaining episodes over the Summer here recently. Also I like Seinfeld a lot. I never get sick of them no matter how many times I watch them  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 3:26 am
EmWah
JewelsSparkle
Ahhh memories...

OMFG!!! You must be awesome.

That's like, all of my favourite kids shows from back in the day! Maid Marion! ******** yeah! That has to be the best show of all time. I hope they bring it out on DVD one day.

Some show with gnomes in it? You don't mean David the Gnome, do you? The show that NO ONE EXCEPT ME remembers, and probably also the best show ever. It had this gnome named David, and he rode around on a swan which had a saddle. He lived with his wife inside a tree and was always battling hell scary trolls.

If you do mean this - I LOVE YOU.

Oh, and the yellow and black thing is Marsupalami.

HOMG YES!!!! That's it!!!

Half those shows NO-ONE (outisde my family, because they saw many of them with me) I talk to remembers! Sometimes I almost think I imagined them because no-one (not even the trusty internet) acknowledges that they existed!

Also, yeah, I remember Marsupilami now... I just had a total brain freeze while I was posting, lol...

JewelsSparkle

Fairy Luna Nocturna

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:23 am
Fave shows of all time???
I'd have to say Count Duckula, Bell and Sebastion, the ORIGINAL Transformers and....
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(is a devote RD fan for many many years!!! )

Movies, Television & Entertainment

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff