Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania v2

Back to Guilds

Always at the leading edge of Booty Grab! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Dolphin Mania, Panda, Penguin, Rick James 

Reply Dolphin Mania v2
Car Rental Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 2:02 pm
Apparently if I'm paying with a Debit Card for my car rental they need my proof of residency and a bank statement. I find that ridiculous. Yes I can get a pre-paid credit card, but I never needed one until now. So meh. I really don't feel like getting one just for a one time car rental reservation.  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 3:40 pm
That is really dumb, I've never heard of somebody having to do that before...  

Version Five

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 5:47 pm
Version Five

Apparently in Jan 2008 they changed there policy to that. It's only if you pay with a debit card though versus a regular credit card.  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 5:54 pm
azndreams
Version Five

Apparently in Jan 2008 they changed there policy to that. It's only if you pay with a debit card though versus a regular credit card.

Why does it matter though? I'm not old enough to rent a car (I don't think) so I really wouldn't know. XD  

Version Five

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 5:58 pm
Version Five

That's what I'm trying to figure out. Before they were cool with a debit card, but just 3yrs ago they changed there policy. I guess from a credit card they will get there money no matter what, but with a debit card the money could be pulled or something. I have no clue. It's all a bunch of crap, but oh well I'll do it since I have to get a car for my EDC trip. Oh and you can rent a car at 18, but you pay more per day for it. 25 is the actual age for car rental well in Cali it is.  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 6:00 pm
azndreams
Version Five

That's what I'm trying to figure out. Before they were cool with a debit card, but just 3yrs ago they changed there policy. I guess from a credit card they will get there money no matter what, but with a debit card the money could be pulled or something. I have no clue. It's all a bunch of crap, but oh well I'll do it since I have to get a car for my EDC trip. Oh and you can rent a car at 18, but you pay more per day for it. 25 is the actual age for car rental well in Cali it is.

The change in policy is stupid. Ah well, the EDC will be worth it, yes?

Really? I thought you had to be 21? Well I have no use for renting a car right now anyway. XD  

Version Five

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 6:02 pm
Version Five

I think each state has there own policies on car renting and yes EDC is so so going to be worth it. Did you check out the EDC Trailer for 2011? I posted a thread about it and OMG so amazing.  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 6:06 pm
azndreams
Version Five

I think each state has there own policies on car renting and yes EDC is so so going to be worth it. Did you check out the EDC Trailer for 2011? I posted a thread about it and OMG so amazing.
I was going to but the night I found the thread my power went out. I'll have to watch it now.  

Version Five

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 6:08 pm
Version Five

*turns your computer to the thread and clicks the link for you*

*turns the volume all the way up for you*

Enjoy!  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 6:13 pm
azndreams
Version Five

*turns your computer to the thread and clicks the link for you*

*turns the volume all the way up for you*

Enjoy!
I. Am. Jealous. Just watched it and I might have to purchase tickets for when it comes back. Next year I presume?  

Version Five

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 6:19 pm
Version Five

Good you should be jealous. Yeah it's the last weekend of June every year. It used to be to be only a 1 day event then it went up to 2days and this year is the first one it's 3days and there are rumors about it being a whole week next year. Oh and it's 18+.  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 6:21 pm
azndreams
Version Five

Good you should be jealous. Yeah it's the last weekend of June every year. It used to be to be only a 1 day event then it went up to 2days and this year is the first one it's 3days and there are rumors about it being a whole week next year. Oh and it's 18+.

Good thing I'm 18 now! And soon to be 19! If its a week next year I'd be sooo happy! If I got tickets anyway. XD  

Version Five

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 6:35 pm
Version Five

Save up now. Normally tickets for General Admission are $60 to $65 per day. So add them up for a whole week and the ticket itself will be over $300 and it most likely will be out in Las Vegas again, but there is also other locations too.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:11 pm
azndreams
Version Five

Save up now. Normally tickets for General Admission are $60 to $65 per day. So add them up for a whole week and the ticket itself will be over $300 and it most likely will be out in Las Vegas again, but there is also other locations too.

D: I can get the much within the next year! I'm excited already!  

Version Five

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:20 pm
Version Five

I might not be going next year though. I was only going this year because I had saved a fund specifically for EDC, so I had the money saved up for it, but yet with me currently out of work and not knowing if I will find work anytime soon yeah I may not go. We will see though. I would love to party for an entire week with ravers.  
Dolphin Mania v2

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff