[JRP] My Precious (Rhea x Nyoka)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:20 pm
Rhea woke up dazed, she looked around; “Daddy~~~?” She cried out. She was muddy and grimy and she smelt, she was downright dirty and she was lost… and she was alone. Rhea was lost in the rouge lands and she had no clue where she was and she wanted her daddy… She wanted her brother… She cried, she did it again, she blacked out. Why was this happening to her? Her daddy said he would fix it but he lied. Rhea cried to herself as she lay under the hot sun, far away from in home and far away from her family… she didn’t know what to do….

The sun casted overhead, ears back as the heat was beating down on her. She had two with her, two cheetahs that stood tall and one that walked beside her as the other was conveniently placed some yards behind them. Stalking. Nyoka’s ears flickered slightly, hating to be followed like some slave. She was perfectly fine walking alone but as the queen now, she knew she would have a price on her head like she did some other pride leaders. She hadn’t seen Nanashi now in a few days; the rogue lands were vast, long and unforgiving. “Disappear…” Her words soft and lucid as running water. Then the cheetah disappeared from sight while she walked forward with pristine footing. Her head high above her feet as she smelt a cub… The forest wasn’t thick, scarce like any in the savannah. Hearing the faint words that made her lose her men. Slinking in to the cut up bushes she found a child.. Extending her paw out as it caressed the cub’s cheek. Seeing the mud and grime it slightly disgusted her but she knew better. Looking up at the sun, she wouldn’t last here and she was a leopard. A smile softly grew on her face.

She looked nothing like Dysi, but she adored him so, Nanashi just couldn’t compare to the getaways her and Dysi had. Long nights and short mornings of kissing and bathing in each other’s presence. Those nights of everlasting love but it was days now that she hadn’t seen him and though he wasn’t Dysi. Nanashi was someone who can confine in and slowly she started to fall but at this time. It was fragile like glass but slowly she started to dedicate more time to Nanashi and the pride than Dysi. But this leopard, was the last thing she could hold on to. A leopard like Dysi and someone she now decided to keep close. “You…. My child…” She softly rubbed at her chin. “Need a bath.” Looking back as she called out to the boys to come pick her up.

Rhea stared at the female cheetah… eyes wide and glassy…. “Who…who are you?” She whimpered. “Where’s my daddy~~” Rhea began to cry at the mention of her father. Was her father dead…. Did he leave her… Why doesn’t she remember…She backed away until she was butt up against a tree “I want my daddy to give me a bath…” She tured her hear as the female reached her paw out, she flinched when the female touched her. Rhea took a big gasp and her eyes began to shake violently and in an ominous tone she spoke like the oracle she is; “Before new life may takes its breath the past will come back for you.” She gasped once again before her eyes stop shaking and she felt weak, her vision was blurry; she saw the ominous figures coming towards her. “What are you do-…..?” He body gave out and her body went limp and she passed out unaware what would happen to her.

Her head tilted in… watching the cub with a soft smile. “Baby, you’re all alone.. Here come with me-“ Before she could say anymore the ominous voice came.. New life? Not thinking anything of what she said. When she fell she quickly put her paw in the way. A male hovered over her and looked at the cub then at Nyoka. Then back at the cub, then back at Nyoka. Wondering if he was supposed to take this cub. Nyoka faced him with a nonchalant face. “Yes?” As if he didn’t know what to do, so he picked the cub up and hurled her over his back where a pelt was placed with soft thick fur like a bed. He looked at the other male and called out to him that was still a few yards back. Nyoka yawned, she was supposed to go to a neighboring pride but now with a cub she decided to think a lil more closer to where she was going. Looking over, the pride wasn’t too far off and she sighed. “A leopard cub, well we can’t take her to a pride where they think we are weak. We can go home, but my legs are tired would you darling?” She called out to her other.. And sure enough he pulled her up on his back and started to walk back home.

Upon arrival, she ordered a girl to come get the cub and clean her. As she looked at her pride with a softness. “It’s growing…” She whispered, before following after the girl whom took the cub in to the springs. When she followed, she sat in front of the spring where the girl was bring brought to be cleaned. With all the musky grime, she was beautiful. Laying with her head up as she continued to watch over. Thinking on the words from the cub before again brushing it off. The only other seer she knew of was Nanu, and she was mute. Nanashi was- but she didn’t know it. “Careful with her.. She’s a cub.” The girl looked up, an entertainer was cleaning her…. When she was done. She let the cub lay in the shallow water. Bowing her head and trotting away once she was dismissed. Nyoka starred.. Slowly picking her and putting in her forepaws. Licking the top of her head with a treasuring look. “You will be my precious child… I have two others I want you to meet. Their cubs like you. Vailea and Tsura.. They are darling and I bet you will be the best of friends..”

Rhea awoke to the waking licks from the female. It reminded her of her fathers.... "Daddy..." She called awkening back into reality. She knew she want home she wasnt with her dad but she thougth if she wished hard enought it would happen. She looked up at the female, the around. She was in unfamiliar lands and she was frightened. Why was this cheetah licking her like her parents would... Shes never met her... she was sure of that. "Vailea?Tsura?" She said, her voice shaky. She didnt know them either, she didnt know what to do.

She squrimed in the female paws and began to whimper.... She wanted her dad... her mom... She wanted to be home in her own den. "Can...can you take me home..." If she could just find her way home she would be happy she would never leave again. She just wanted to be with her family...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:56 pm
"My tiny child.. I am hear to terribly inform you.. that I do not know where you came from. Maybe the heavans. So small.. but in those roguelands you may not last a day. Why not stay in my home, and maybe then will you be able to gain strength and look for your home once again." Shaking her head. "Your father is ..not here my precious.." Taking her paw as she slowly pulled the other in. Softly petting her face. "Your all alone.. you were... til now." Lowering her head and softly licking the top of her head. Petting her more as she watched her reactions, watched her movements in pure kindly intentions. It was her weakness. Taking in abandoned cubs... caring for them as if they were hers. Like Dysi's children that were not birthed from her. She looked at her like that.. a child in need.

Rhea looked at the cheetah, no matter how nice the cheetahs words were she was still very scared. "Where is your home exactly...." with any luck it was close to her real home. What the young leopard wanted more then anything was to be coddled into her fathers paws. To be playing tag with her brother. what she want was to go home. But she knew this cheetah wouldn't let her go, not for awhile and least not alone.

"My dear.. my dear..." SHe saod so softly and sultry like. "I believe where you came from is very very very far from my home.. as it is unlikely that you would see dirt like yours for a long time.. Your smell could not be matched for miles dear child.. as I would have taken you there myself if it was the case.." Softly petting her head again as she spoke. "But it is not." Shaking her head with a disappointed sigh. "My dear.. rest and when you wake.. eat and I help you find your father." But how soon was that? Oh.. she wouldn't know. If she knew she was a seer.. the gift of sight. Maybe one day later when she knew she could wrap her whole being around her. But til then.. she could only say words to help ease the scared child. Even for just a moment, though her words- were dark in meaning.. She deep down truly was soft for cubs..

Rhea slowly felt the tear fill in her eyes. Questions circled in her head, all with no answer at least none for now. "Who...who are you" A faint plea escaped the leopard lips. The female was right she wasnt going to go anywhere. But she said that she would help find her father... was that even possible at this point... She could only hope...

"Nyoka my darling... Lady Nyoka...you will be safe here my dear." A smile crossed her face as she rose her head up when an entertainer came in. Smiling at her and bowing her head. "My Lady, do you want me to call a grunt to her her food? Do you want her den made up as well?" Nyoka looked at her with striken eyes. Almost ordering a hit on the girl as she spilled to much information about what Nyoka was doing. Hissing softlt before she smiled as well. "She will ONLY be here til she is ready to leave. Please. Get her some food." With that the other felt immensely threatened and bowed heavily before quickly disappearing. "Child.. it will matter who you are.. soon."

"I have a name... Rhea..." She felt the tears roll down her cheek. She hated this... she couldnt remember anything... First she was with her father... then with this lady...then in her den... She didnt know what was going on and she was scared... "I just want to know why i keep having these black outs...I want my daddy~~" She curled into the female and cried. Even if she was never alone again... she would always be alone without her family
((end?))

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
[IC] Kuroi'Nera Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers