Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Who's crazy about the sims I'am Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

how many time per day do u play the sims
  1 day per week
  2 days per week
  3 days per week
  4 days per week
  5 days per week
  ah hell i play with it all week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
View Results

jess!ca

6,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:57 pm
i love the sims soo much i almost got all there games iam planing on getting all of them because i love the sims.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 2:53 pm
I had all the Sims 1 games, I have all the Sims 2 games that are out, and plan on getting all the ones that come out later, and I downloaded the items from the Sims 2 site. I play as often as I can, and I hate killing my simmies...

I check the Sims 2 site often, I sometimes upload my own stuff.

I feel I am a true fan, and true fanhood doesn't come from owning all the games.  

Evil Murklins
Vice Captain

Light up the Night

Tipsy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:01 pm
yup love um...my friend drownded the parents of her sims... rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:33 am
User Image  

jess!ca

6,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

~Celtic Rose~

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 5:42 am
I just got superstar to get and I have all the sims expansion packs (sims 1 & 2) 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 7:52 am
mod the sims 2 is a really good download site  

Spermatize

amandapace7

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 12:14 pm
although i sometimes go a week or two without playing, i know I'm still a major sim freak. Cause when i do get "in the mood" I can play for 12-14 hours straight... several days in a row... only sleeping cause my hubby makes me come to bed. stressed

I got into the sims kinda late (about a year before 2 was scheduled to come out) so I didn't bother buying ALL the EPs for 1 cause I knew 2 was gonna be so much better. I have all the EPs for Sims2 of coure (even the holiday party pack)... and about 10-12,000 custom content items that I've collected.

I have the official website set as my main web browser homepage so I check the site about 10 times a day. I'm not a huge BBSer or anything cause I spend all my time in 3 Sims related guilds on Gaia, moderating one of them currently. I have my own sims2 website section on my main family home page... seriously... my main buttons say " [Home] [Portfolio] [Photos & Videos] [Our Links] [The Sims2]" whee On that website I created an extensive webpage for my Legacy Family and all of their profiles. ( eek I have about 25 sims in my legacy now!)

My desktop is an official sim2 wallpaper, and I have uploaded tons of stories, sims, and lots to the exchange! I'd say I'm pretty much a fanatic! rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:53 am
i'm such a sims fanatic- i'm reading the same game guides about sims 2 and nightlife every night- and i used to play Get a Life and Bustin' Out like every day- but i got bored with them... so now i'm awaiting the cash to get my RAM and sims 2

my desktop is a Sims 2 version of Marilyn Manson (the greatest band/artist EVER)

EDIT: wait... i have enough to get both the game and the RAM- i have $102 from christmas and birthdays along with $55 in CompUSA gift cards- so i have way more than enough  

Zwiebelsaft!

SirEmino
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 1:40 pm
This question is like barging in a football fan club and ask whether they like football biggrin .

I LOVE The Sims. I collect every single one of them, from Sims 1 to Sims 2 and even those little packs. I have 2 gig of downloaded custom contents so far and still downloading more biggrin !  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 8:26 pm
well, i bought the Special DVD Edition when it first came out November of 2004, and played it NONSTOP
I've progressed so much in housebuilding &such, I should really show some of my pictures ^_^
i have many downloads; had all expansions for the sims1, but then i uninstalled it due to gameplay issues.
in the sims 2, i just have base &nightlife.
Im not sure if i really want university....hm
and what exactly is this "Holiday" expansion? o_O
still waiting for Open for Buisness though...
=/  

kara_neko

Loch~Ness~Monster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 2:36 pm
amandapace7
although i sometimes go a week or two without playing, i know I'm still a major sim freak. Cause when i do get "in the mood" I can play for 12-14 hours straight... several days in a row... only sleeping cause my hubby makes me come to bed. stressed

I got into the sims kinda late (about a year before 2 was scheduled to come out) so I didn't bother buying ALL the EPs for 1 cause I knew 2 was gonna be so much better. I have all the EPs for Sims2 of coure (even the holiday party pack)... and about 10-12,000 custom content items that I've collected.

I have the official website set as my main web browser homepage so I check the site about 10 times a day. I'm not a huge BBSer or anything cause I spend all my time in 3 Sims related guilds on Gaia, moderating one of them currently. I have my own sims2 website section on my main family home page... seriously... my main buttons say " [Home] [Portfolio] [Photos & Videos] [Our Links] [The Sims2]" whee On that website I created an extensive webpage for my Legacy Family and all of their profiles. ( eek I have about 25 sims in my legacy now!)

My desktop is an official sim2 wallpaper, and I have uploaded tons of stories, sims, and lots to the exchange! I'd say I'm pretty much a fanatic! rofl

well good job. i would pm u but it doesnt work right now, but when it does i will and give u tons of encouragement  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:55 am
I play Sims 2 for few hours each day XD , so addicted what can i do? i enjoy it so much and i think it is alot better than the Sims (1) , iam also getting the OFB (Open for buisness) today hopefully.  

XxArikaxX

Pers0nal Jesus

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:39 pm
bloody oath pretty much the best games ever  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 2:46 pm
heart I LOVE THE SIMS!!! heart
I had all the Sims 1 games except Makin Magic. My computer got screwed up and by the time we got a new one The Sims 2 came out and I chose to move up a generation. For my birthday (which was last week) My Dad got me Open for Business.  

Artisis

Zwiebelsaft!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 8:08 am
Evil_Twin_V1.337
i'm such a sims fanatic- i'm reading the same game guides about sims 2 and nightlife every night- and i used to play Get a Life and Bustin' Out like every day- but i got bored with them... so now i'm awaiting the cash to get my RAM and sims 2

my desktop is a Sims 2 version of Marilyn Manson (the greatest band/artist EVER)

EDIT: wait... i have enough to get both the game and the RAM- i have $102 from christmas and birthdays along with $55 in CompUSA gift cards- so i have way more than enough
okay- about what i said- i did upgrade the RAM and so i'm running Windows 98 on 768 MB of RAM and i recently bought sims 2 from best buy and now i'm playing it at least once a day mrgreen  
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff