Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:55 pm
WELCOME!

In THIS thread are characters I have very specific needs and wishes for. They have laid out plots I want for them, and I need your help to fulfill those plots! Please, have a look and see if any of them suit your SoA!

And for any other sorts of plots, have a look at these threads!

Romantic Relationships Wanted Thread!
This is where to look for your SoA's heart's desire! Love can be found here!

Pridal and Rogue RP Thread!
These SoA are settled and plotted, but could use more interaction. They make good breeding-rp-fodder!

Please post in this thread for the characters below, using this form.

[size=18][color=#00cc00][b]I HAVE PLOTS FOR (fill in my SoA's name here please) !!!!![/b][/color][/size]

[b]Character:[/b] (name, cert image, link, whatever!)
[b]Location:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Plot Slot to fill:[/b]

[b]I can contact you by:[/b] (PM, quoting here, AIM name)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:07 pm
Complete Reboot - Input Command Now

User Image

Kejeli is sort of lost. His pride dissolved, he began travelling with a small band of ex-Mizmu... and then it happened. A brief earthquake rained boulders on his head, or so it felt to him. Now his memory is completely wiped, and he is like the lion he could have been, should is life have been less miserable. He has left the creepy group of now-strangers, and is wandering the roguelands needing purpose in life!

PLOT SLOTS NEEDED

It Talks!: I'd really like him to 'discover' that lesser animals can talk! His brain-reboot has wiped a lot of things from his knowledge, and I think this could be quite adorable. Any familiar species would do!

EEK, A Monster!: He needs to meet someone who is instantly afraid of him, whether due to coloring, his species, whatever. A cub or smaller feline would work well for this. It would give me a chance to explore his new compassionate side. Filled

Paw Full Of Claws: Conversely, I'd like him to meet someone violent. I"m not very sure how he'd react, to be honest, but I want to find out! Let's set up a conflict situation and see how it plays out.

Where Do I Belong?: He needs somewhere new to fit in. A new pride, a new role, a new purpose in life. I would love for this to include a true love match, but I admit I'll be picky on that role. Mostly I want him to find a place to belong and find some fulfillment.

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:40 pm
saved  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:23 pm
saved  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:13 pm
Reserved  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:25 pm
Older Plots

FOR THE K'A!

Modya needs to get chewed out by Mouse's Tarafa

FOR THE U'W!

FOR THE NAVI!

Kaneon needs to comfort her and try to win her heart.

FOR THE BAHARI!

FOR THE VIKINGS!

FOR THE ROGUES!

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:35 pm
Just a question while I remember... I think you've mentioned that Mith is supposed to meet up with another lion before going to the K'A. Who is it that he is supposed to meet? Veri has handed over her snake in Nemanja's um... care... to be more ready to travel.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:38 pm
Annchen
Just a question while I remember... I think you've mentioned that Mith is supposed to meet up with another lion before going to the K'A. Who is it that he is supposed to meet? Veri has handed over her snake in Nemanja's um... care... to be more ready to travel.

Yes, he needs to stop and speak to Sahak, my boy in the Ghosties. I need to reply to our rp, then do that SRP where Mith and Sahak meet, then we can roll them on to the K'A.

I HAVE recently found out that Veri will be allowed to roam freely and still leave, so long as she doesn't exchange bodily fluids, so... I'm not sure where that leaves our plot for her to panic?

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:42 pm
I'll have to think about that... When I'm more awake smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:15 am
*pokepokes Tal* Was that from Uta? If she does go to the boarder, I'd love Sliabh rps! He doesn't actually meet very many of the pride out there. -curious who Veri isssssss- heart  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:31 am
Tanakako
*pokepokes Tal* Was that from Uta? If she does go to the boarder, I'd love Sliabh rps! He doesn't actually meet very many of the pride out there. -curious who Veri isssssss- heart

::giggles:: Silly Kai, Veri isn't mine. Veri is Ann's goddess of blood, who has a plot with my big Mith'ando, with them both heading towards K'A together. ::nodnodnods::

I am highly amused that so far, the only discussion I've gotten here is for characters I don't actually have up for plots in this thread! ::highly amused:: But that being said, I do have characters Sliabh could meet on the border if you like!

Oh, and yes, that information about visitors coming and going, and the restriction being bodily fluid exchange was from Uta and, I believe, the pride's fnformation thread.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:19 am
Oooh. XD I totally thought she as. Roffle. Sorry about that. XD
Sliabh needs some interaction again, he's not got out as much as he used to. -bad KA owner- If the pair of them are gona come to the pride though, its likely he'd be one of the first they meet, or at least, one of the few guards.

Ahh yep, pride-lions can mix on the boarder with rogues so long as they don't exchange fluids, (pride needz non-Slabh genes yo) but they still can not go wandering off away from the pride without perms from the queen. I'm probably going to have to do that with my girls to get them mates/cubs one day. lol

And I'd love to have him meet some random lions up there!!! Would any of yours b hankering after the rogue lifestyle? He could give them some good advice why its not all that great. XD

Oooh and the other thing I ment to ask about, did you still wana do the fail-attempt at capture of Auri'temsi with Lucivar?

We also have several siblings together... we should totally do family rps...  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:44 am
He he... How about a RP with Ruko and N'Seka? I'd like him to hear some neat stories smile

EDIT: Wouldn't rogue breeding be very much fluid exchanging...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:00 am
Annchen
He he... How about a RP with Ruko and N'Seka? I'd like him to hear some neat stories smile

EDIT: Wouldn't rogue breeding be very much fluid exchanging...

Sure! I can get something started for us if you like?  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:33 am
That would be great!  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers