Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clash of Elements : Assorted Roleplay guild

Back to Guilds

You can roleplay, draw, or just chat with friends! 

Tags: element, roleplay, fight, Clan, hang out 

Reply For your information
Anyone still alive? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rizutsuki
Vice Captain

Dapper Shapeshifter

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:58 pm
Post a comment if you're still active in the guild. It would be nice for us active ones to know who else is active.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:32 am
im still active, i have just been busy. i enlisted recetly and its taken up a lot of my time  

Eye of Dracul
Vice Captain

3,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

__ - 0Diclonius0 - __
Captain

Distrustful Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:38 pm
Alive but busy as well. I had some troubles with my ex and ended up... Well... Under watchful eye. Been many keeping attention to the one RP but I'll post in the others as well tonight.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:46 pm
I just came back after months of inactivity sooo... Yes and no xP  

Oni Kaosu
Vice Captain

Eye of Dracul
Vice Captain

3,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:29 pm
im going to basic training on July 11th, so for now im sorta active. Ive been busy training and doing PT with the recruiters and everyone so its been hard to concentrate. Ive either been so tired or ive been doing a on of training. Sometimes both. And now my bf is down here on leave and Ill finally get to see him for the first time in a year, so yeah. Kinda busy with life right now. Ill try to post more  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:57 pm
Dam... I'd probably be doing the same thing if I didn't ******** up my interview.. Apparently they invite everyone and their quadriplegic grandma as long as they're not crazy x.x

and hit me up on facebook or something.. Shay wont, but at least we talk on msnlive xP KEEP CONNECTIONS ALIVE  

Oni Kaosu
Vice Captain

Eye of Dracul
Vice Captain

3,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:08 pm
I dont have a facebook anymore, but ill make one when i get the chance. Probably after boot camp since ill have time then. I SHALL STAY IN CONTACT!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:15 pm
LOL! You guys need to take a couple chill pills. PS I'm gonna be gone away for awhile on a retreat but I should probably still be able to post. It's mainly a matter of finding a computer. We can all talk on msn but we need to get on the same time ><

__ - 0Diclonius0 - __
Captain

Distrustful Phantom

Oni Kaosu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:56 pm
I just started using msn again so just message me if you see me online.. but beaware my computer is old and the screen is a bit ******** up so I'm using my tv as a monitor for now.. Its actually better, 32" of H-D LCD action! So if you see me on, beware, for I may be watching tv... or playing ps3... or checking the security cameras... there are allot of ports for this thing sweatdrop

AND HOW CAN I RELAX WITH MY BUSY SCHEDUAL!??! scream scream scream LIKE..... uh... sleeping... and.... eating... annnnnd.... not smoking refer ninja ... aaaaaaannnnnndddd... sleeping?

I should have thought this through... neutral  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:34 am
guys..... it just hit me that im going to basic training this monday...... five days......

DRAMATIC GOODBYE MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRGC5HCjaVo&feature=player_embedded  

Eye of Dracul
Vice Captain

3,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

Oni Kaosu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:14 pm
KICK SOME a**! CUT SOME THROATS!! EAT PEOPLE!!!!! THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!! scream scream scream scream scream

Remember us, we will remember you... GROUP HUG! *do we do that...?* GROUP GENOCIDE!!!
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:34 am
I hug her, but I wont hug you. Boys are icky. XD No but really, we're all so messed in the head group genocide would probably be better then a group hug. (As long as we keep it under wraps!) And how busy can you be if all you do is sleep, eat, and use MSN? Aww muffin, you need a life <3

__ - 0Diclonius0 - __
Captain

Distrustful Phantom

Eye of Dracul
Vice Captain

3,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:34 pm
hahaha im bound for afgan, so ill be gone for about a year. first three month basic, then ten days leave, then nine months mos training  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:19 pm
BTW you guys my old number is still the same. Shay and Jerry, if either of you wanna text and/or call me go for it. But I swear if either of you prank call me or do something involving my phone that annoys me or costs me money I will personally rip your guts out and make you eat them  

Eye of Dracul
Vice Captain

3,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

Kittyusha

Loyal Guildswoman

9,450 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Partygoer 500