52%
 52%  [ 30 ]
Other
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 57

Majesa

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 9:32 am
I think at one time these clans were rivals to each other for the title of strongest clan in Konoha. I also believe that the Sharingan branched off of the Byukugan. Which brings me to the question....Had the Uchiha Clan still been around, which clan would have been the strongest?

To be honest, I would have to say the Hyuuga Clan.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 12:41 pm
Uchiha clan! Actually I'm not completely sure... I think only the manga ka knows so... Anyways I like Uchiha better, thus I say that it would be stronger... 3nodding  

Nanie Chama

Distinct Seeker

Nya-lathotep

Invisible Shapeshifter

11,315 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 2:12 pm
uchiha by far  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 2:29 pm
I think the Uchiha clan, you know, because when it comes right down to it, I mean, if neither of them use their bloodlines, the Hyuuga clan is restricted to close-range combat with the gentle fist style, while the Uchiha clan can engage in both close-ranged and um... far... off... attacky-ness with the fire techniques.  

Captain Verd

angelsanctus

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 6:39 pm
Hi!

Definately the Hyuuga clan. (And I'm a really big Sasuke-fan, just reasonable) I mean, the Uchiha clan is GONE, it can't be stronger. (-_-) The Byakugan has a larger berth of site along with the chakra attacks that are potentially dangerous and a hit could call the winner of a match if the chakra flow is cut. The Byakugan is also a common thing, every member of Hyuuga has it. But only a few Uchiha's have the Sharingan, making the Hyuuga clan better.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 10:15 am
Uchiha or Hyuuga?
I would definitely go with the Hyuuga clan, Byukugan. Think about it, they can control chakra through out their bodies and if hit with this chakra, can cause a great amount of damage or worse death. Kakashi admitted that Byukugan is greater (when Neji and Hinata were fighting). And for Kakashi to say that, it must be true.  

Shy Fighter Hinata

x_Inkheart_x

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 11:33 am
The Uchiha Clan is better... The Hyuuga clan is okay though I like the Uchiha cause they got Sasuke!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 11:39 am
I think the Hyuuga clan would take them down. The Sharingan shouldn't be able to copy their ability to see the chakra holes, giving the Hyuuga an advantage with the Gentle Fist.  

Falkone

Kit_Kid

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 1:28 pm
Both of them look well cool and both have huge benefits for when the user is battling so I couldn't say but I think byakugan looks better. I love the white eyes  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 2:41 pm
The uchiha has what I think is a major draw back with the Taijutsu 'cause if you get someone like Lee who could have finished sasuke in their first fight, you start wondering.
I don't as much about the Byukugan as I do the Sharingan, but I would so have to go with the Byukugan.  

[eyedrop]

peachymint

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 6:46 pm
i say Sharingan. Sharingan can still copy taijutsu styles as well, so although they can't completely master the Jyuuken of the Hyuuga clan, they can still fight decently. don't forget how the sharingan works, it employs hypnosis!! although everyone has a good point with the fact that there are only two members of Uchiha left.........^^;;

but also note that in the manga, the Hyuuga are Konoha's most Noble family, while the Uchiha were the most feared.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 9:31 pm
definitely the uchiha clan and their shaingans....  

Gaesha

SabTheNin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 9:22 pm
I agree with Shy fighter Hinata, before the Uchiha's could even copy the Hyuga's moves they would already be paralyzed or dead. Kakashi did say it was better and the Sharingan has it flaws.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 4:38 am
I think that Neiji and Sasuke should exchange eyes so that'll both have one of each, creating the ultimate doujutsu. Whenever somone uses a jutsu they'll be able to detect from any direction and copy or counter it. ninja domokun  

AciDSniper

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 9:56 am
I think they're equal, but it would have been really cool if they had mixed the bloodlines and made *Dun, dun,dun* The 'White mirror wheel eye' with the abilities of both. Then that would be the strongest clan.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff