Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
For your support only. ♥ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
BriBri8998 generated a random number between 1 and 10000 ... 53!

BriBri8998

6,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:01 am
Well....To be honest with you, I can't really be a furry for some reasons, just a closeted supporter, and it's downright annoying.

I used to be a part of the fandom, and a moderator for the Gay furry guild and for the hightail cafe, but that's when I was dating an online fur.

In real life, most people I know would flip out, so I tend to keep it in the closet. Infact when I joined this guild, my bf made the remark of "Furries are interesting people".

I don't want him to know, out of fear that he will leave me or assume i'm some sort of freak or weirdo, here in KS furs or anything that isn't White, Christian/Protestant and heterosexual is considered bad, and is going to hell. sweatdrop

So, if anyone is in need of emotional support, you can always send me a PM, I know life can suck and people can be jerks, and that there is only so far within the walls of the fandom that some people are comfortable with.

Life can be good too!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:23 am
You're trying to tell me you actually care what people think?

Like, really really? REALLY?

Very well then.... neutral  

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:28 pm
I can understand it. My sister thinks furries are those weirdos that dress up like animals to have sex. So, I don't bring it up. Not that there's been any need to.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:35 pm
Pretty much what Shoki said.

You've got a hobby, that's it, that's all. And even if it comes with a sexual fetish, it doesn't matter (plus, those into BDSM don't feel a need to tell others about it, because it's personal).

The hobby itself is pretty boring and passé to be honest. I mean, really, there are far more exciting things to be interested in or for others to be upset about. Not to dimish your feelings of fear or anything, but I think you're worrying more about the worst scenarios (Or, what -you think- others will do versus what they would actually do).

If you really want to tell your BF about it though, well... Your bf doesn't really seem to care all that much. "Furries are interesting people" seems pretty laid back and blasé about it.

So! Aside from my overuse of french for some reason, I recommend you just bring up next time you have the opportunity with your BF to just say, "You know, I kinda like the furry art I've seen. Like this one artist.." and then you go linking to Strype (would've used the DA link, but he up and left DA). Or preferable a really good furry artist you do like that is on DA or someplace like that. That or google the name of the artist and go through google to FA as if you weren't aware of the site.

You introduce the subject, you present it in a non-threatening manner "you know, I sorta like this artist's stuff though 'cause this artist is really awesome!" or what not, and you can test the waters so to speak.

And of course, whenever anyone goes "OMG" on you, just be hand wavey and yawntastic about it. It's a pretty boring subject really. I mean, animal people? It's about as interesting as a Mormon. Which is to say, not. *Hand waves dismissively...or wrist flips with rainbow sparkles. Whichever works!*  

Garek Maxwell

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:56 pm
Garek Maxwell
It's about as interesting as a Mormon.

Hey now, Mormons (the use of the term LDS members is preferable, "Mormons" is semi-slang termish) are fascinating!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:06 pm
shoki_de_nai
Garek Maxwell

Hey now, Mormons (the use of the term LDS members is preferable, "Mormons" is semi-slang termish) are fascinating!

LSD is more interesting than LDS. xp
Even DSL...

Google trends agrees! Sorta...
http://www.google.com/trends?q=lds,+lsd,+dsl&ctab=0&geo=all&date=all&sort=0
LSD is more searched for around the world while LDS is just popular in the US (and New Zealand for some reason... ).

So yeah! Nyah! ...and stuffs! sweatdrop  

Garek Maxwell

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:07 pm
Garek Maxwell
shoki_de_nai
Garek Maxwell

LSD is more interesting than LDS. xp
Even DSL...

Google trends agrees! Sorta...
http://www.google.com/trends?q=lds,+lsd,+dsl&ctab=0&geo=all&date=all&sort=0
LSD is more searched for around the world while LDS is just popular in the US (and New Zealand for some reason... ).

So yeah! Nyah! ...and stuffs! sweatdrop

Shocking, that people would look up a drug more than a religion. Really. Super shocked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:13 pm
shoki_de_nai
Shocking, that people would look up a drug more than a religion. Really. Super shocked.

I'm sure it would be worse if I added cocaine, meth (and methamphetamine), and...ehhh..maybe cannabis but probably marijuana would win out.

It's worse for the legal drugs I'm sure, like caffeine or what not.
http://www.google.com/trends?q=coffee,+christianity,+christian,+christians&ctab=0&geo=all&date=all&sort=0
Oh look, Coffee beats Christians and Christianity and is gaining on Christian. xd  

Garek Maxwell

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:17 pm
Garek Maxwell
shoki_de_nai

I'm sure it would be worse if I added cocaine, meth (and methamphetamine), and...ehhh..maybe cannabis but probably marijuana would win out.

It's worse for the legal drugs I'm sure, like caffeine or what not.
http://www.google.com/trends?q=coffee,+christianity,+christian,+christians&ctab=0&geo=all&date=all&sort=0
Oh look, Coffee beats Christians and Christianity and is gaining on Christian. xd

Obviously, people need to find coffee more than they need to find Jesus.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:21 pm
shoki_de_nai

I think the flurry over the investigation died down once they found Jesus hiding under the couch cushions all along. People breathed a sigh of relief and moved on once Jesus was found. It's like "Where's Waldo?", only with zombies and lots of wine! xp  

Garek Maxwell

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:25 pm
Garek Maxwell
shoki_de_nai

I think the flurry over the investigation died down once they found Jesus hiding under the couch cushions all along. People breathed a sigh of relief and moved on once Jesus was found. It's like "Where's Waldo?", only with zombies and lots of wine! xp

I...okay. You win. I'm lost.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:37 pm
shoki_de_nai
I...okay. You win. I'm lost.

I was just making it up as I go 'cause I'm having trouble thinking more beyond "Lol, charlie Sheen beat out Jesus for a short while in 2011" ...And Harry Potter could be as popular as Jesus. lol  

Garek Maxwell

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Your arguments have been rendered invalid.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:42 pm
[-Erik-]

When its someone I love and care about? Yes, that person's feelings and thoughts matter to me.

If it's someone I don't know, that depends. If I feel I could get to know this person and befriend them, then maybe.

If it's someone I don't know who managed to make a complete a** of their self, then no. Not really.  

BriBri8998

6,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Dressed Up 200

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:43 pm
BriBri8998
[-Erik-]

When its someone I love and care about? Yes, that person's feelings and thoughts matter to me.

If it's someone I don't know, that depends. If I feel I could get to know this person and befriend them, then maybe.

If it's someone I don't know who managed to make a complete a** of their self, then no. Not really.

You know? Dr. Seuss once said... those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind, or something along the lines.

I strongly agree with this, you should try it :3  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces