Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania v2

Back to Guilds

Always at the leading edge of Booty Grab! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Dolphin Mania, Panda, Penguin, Rick James 

Reply Fish Talk! (Guides, Discussion, etc)
Booty Grab Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deshon bruhh

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:35 pm
How Do I Get Botty Grab 4 my tank? please help  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:50 pm
Topic moved to Fish Talk.

a) get a decent tank
b) get a bump thread
c) apply for DM  

Podium
Crew

Lonely Man-Lover

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300

Deshon bruhh

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:03 pm
what do decent tank bump therd AND the other thing u said?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:07 pm
i Ment What Do U Mean When U Say

a) get a decent tank
b) get a bump thread
c) apply for DM  

Deshon bruhh

Podium
Crew

Lonely Man-Lover

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:20 pm
You are going to need a tank that will earn you a decent amount of money. Fish can be bought at the aquarium store, you can find a excelent guide on which fish are the best here.
When you have a tank, you need to make yourself a bump thread in the aquarium forum. This will allow other users to bump, getting your tank more attention.
After you have a tank and a bump thread set up, you may then apply for the booty grab section of this guild, as long as you meet the requirements.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:35 pm
how do i get bump therd n whatg kinda of fish can be used 4 mixed only or monster  

Deshon bruhh

Deshon bruhh

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:48 pm
i mean how do i get the bump thred like how do i creat it and what kind a fish i need?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:51 pm
Deshon bruhh

You make the bump thread yourself or if your lazy get someone else to make it for you. Basically it's just a thread that people can bump when you are glowing, so you can get more plays and people see oh hey there is a tank glowing. Normally it's best to put it in the Signature along with your tank, so people can bump it easily.

If you are applying for a certain section then you need at least 14 fish of that type of section. So if you were applying for dolphins then you need at least 14 dolphins whether they are regular dolphins or irrawady ones. If you are applying for the monster section then you will need at least 14 monsters.

Now you will need to have high trigger fish for more people to play it. High Trigger are mainly Airsharks, Lawnsharks, Dolphins (both kinds), Grunny Sub (both kinds). And others, but I forget those off the top of my head.  

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50

Deshon bruhh

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:05 pm
can u do it 4 me srry i just dont know how lol  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:20 pm
Go to the Gaia Aquarium forum, make a new topic, then just bump the thread you made there when your tank is glowing.  

Blood Pop

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Deshon bruhh

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:28 pm
what do i right? 4 the new topic sorry but this my frist time doing all of thing but i want to because i need gold n stuff xD  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:32 pm
and how do i get the shingniter like u have and to show your fish tank?  

Deshon bruhh

Deshon bruhh

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:34 pm
azndreams
Deshon bruhh
for the monsters does it have do be setin kind or any? like famigo ? or somthin like that or a pacifit 1?

You make the bump thread yourself or if your lazy get someone else to make it for you. Basically it's just a thread that people can bump when you are glowing, so you can get more plays and people see oh hey there is a tank glowing. Normally it's best to put it in the Signature along with your tank, so people can bump it easily.

If you are applying for a certain section then you need at least 14 fish of that type of section. So if you were applying for dolphins then you need at least 14 dolphins whether they are regular dolphins or irrawady ones. If you are applying for the monster section then you will need at least 14 monsters.

Now you will need to have high trigger fish for more people to play it. High Trigger are mainly Airsharks, Lawnsharks, Dolphins (both kinds), Grunny Sub (both kinds). And others, but I forget those off the top of my head.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:53 pm
Deshon bruhh

Do you really talk like diz? I'm having a hard time reading and understanding your typing. Anyways you can have ANY fish you want in your tank. I'm just saying the HIGH TRIGGER ones will get more people to want to play your tank.  

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50

Deshon bruhh

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:09 pm
ok can u go to my profile and look at my fish tank to see if thats good ennof  
Fish Talk! (Guides, Discussion, etc)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items