Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Rasengan or Chidori? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rasengan or Chidori? Which do you prefer?
  Rasengan
  Chidori
  I don't know!! and I don't care!! (Maybe Melody Arm)
View Results

Nathan24

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:18 pm
Which do you think is stronger of the 2 jutsus?
Rasengan or Chidori? ninja question ninja question ninja question  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:26 pm
rasengan of corse  

fhm famine

fhm famine

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:29 pm
i mean if you read the manga wen thay fight on the roof ... lets just say it wins ok  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 6:36 am
Rasengan

SourZack

Professional Lunatic

Rock.Lee_Lotus

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 7:33 am
Rasengan always looked funner to do then Chidori.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 4:23 pm
RASENGAN would win common, Chidori is a original move of Kakshi and Rasengan was used the by the legendary third fourth hokage.  

Griever Strife

Zehruk

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 2:12 pm
First it all depends on the user. Both attacks are the same in the sense that they are both attacks of pure chakra. Then The chidori the more chakra you put into it the stronger it is, while the rasengan is the more power you give it and compress it what makes it stronger. Look at it closely and you'll see the chidori is kind of like an out of control rasengan. Also since kakashi was a student of the fouth you could assume that the chidori is based on the rasengan. So it's not the jutsu per say that is stronger but more the user. Either way we see that both attacks tied twice. Also who makes the jutsu doesn't matter I mean you could be the greatest ninja in Naruto and create the weakest jutsu ever. Still I haven't said who I think would win but in my opinion it could be the Chidori.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 2:29 pm
rasengan  

fhm famine

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:56 pm
rasengan...alot more difficult to perform, plus its made by yondomai and used by Jiraiya....Hokage+Sannin > Juunin  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:59 pm
Zehruk
First it all depends on the user. Both attacks are the same in the sense that they are both attacks of pure chakra. Then The chidori the more chakra you put into it the stronger it is, while the rasengan is the more power you give it and compress it what makes it stronger. Look at it closely and you'll see the chidori is kind of like an out of control rasengan. Also since kakashi was a student of the fouth you could assume that the chidori is based on the rasengan. So it's not the jutsu per say that is stronger but more the user. Either way we see that both attacks tied twice. Also who makes the jutsu doesn't matter I mean you could be the greatest ninja in Naruto and create the weakest jutsu ever. Still I haven't said who I think would win but in my opinion it could be the Chidori.

once again i say you have absolutely no clue what your talking about....kakashi was yondomai's student yes....but he didnt base chidori off rasengan....chidori is 100% made up by kakashi and it says that in the manga....rasengan requires you to constantly spin chakra around on your hand in like all directions....watch the episodes again...pay better attention and learn!!!!!  

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:00 pm
Griever Strife
RASENGAN would win common, Chidori is a original move of Kakshi and Rasengan was used the by the legendary third fourth hokage.

there is no "thirt fourth hokage" in the entire manga/series thusfar, its been used or mentioned being used by only Naruto, Jiraiya and Yondomai.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 11:55 am
Nephite Warrior
Zehruk

once again i say you have absolutely no clue what your talking about....kakashi was yondomai's student yes....but he didnt base chidori off rasengan....chidori is 100% made up by kakashi and it says that in the manga....rasengan requires you to constantly spin chakra around on your hand in like all directions....watch the episodes again...pay better attention and learn!!!!!

I said just assume in the sense that they're both the same in the fact that they're both attacks of pure chakra. And yes I know the rasengan it's what I said more rotation (more power) and more control (Compress it) is what makes it stronger. Anyway I think the chidori would win.  

Zehruk

Kit_Kid

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 2:15 pm
Chidori looks alot cooler in my opinion, but that don't mean Rasengan isn't too!

Also, how comes when Jiriya does Rasengan it spins the victim round and leaves a schexy little swirly mark whereas Narutos version just covers the victim completly

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 6:19 pm
well for me rasengan would be the choice of a more mature thinker.

you see, if we are to apply physics, rasengan has stronger impact on the enemy because of its circular motion, you could be just standing and press rasengan a bit to the enemy's chest and you get a good hit, with chidori, you'll need a considerable amount of execution speed to deliver a good hit.

....chidori's field of effect is scattered while rasengan is not, if you need greater precision with your hit (because you don't want other people/part to be hit) ..you're gonna have to go for the rasengan.

*then again, that's just me * mrgreen  

eBil xMArion hYbRid

BrAtZ9843373666

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:48 pm
Rasengan would totally win i mean did you see the whole roof top scene ninja  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items