Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Roharu Eruna: The Rising Flame Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Roharu Eruna

5,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:56 am
~Profile~

Name: Roharu
Sex: Male
Favorite Color: Red/Black (it depends of the current situation)

Something about me:

Well, I'm not sure what to say. I have a diversity of things I like, and some of them even contradict each other. I like mystery books and also fictional ones (for example Dracula, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Sherlock Holmes). About mangas, I prefer seinen types, but during my childhood I spent my time reading digimon and pokemon (shounen type mangas I suppose). At the end I prefer Digimon over Pokemon due better character development and history, but when it comes to video-games, I rather pokemon over digimon (I guess it was a tie).

Besides books and mangas, I spent a few hours listening music. I like classic and emotional ones, but I just can't help listening Rhapsody, Ed guy, Sonata Artica or Disturbed most of the time as well. As I say, some things contradict each other. sweatdrop

I'm not exactly the social kind of guy, I have very few friends in real life, not to mention here as well sweatdrop It is in part my fault, having lack of confident in myself when it comes to public opinion. In the only thing I have confident is in my knowledge about Math and Physics. I'm currently studying Physics as a career and aiming to make a PhD after a couple of years more so I really need to have confident in at least that.

I don't like places with too many people... I mean, parties, study groups, I don't really feel comfortable at all. Hanging around with 2 or 4 friends is completely different, I do like hanging around with my close friends, but all other kind of group will only making me feel bad.

Achievements:
1° Successfully digivolve my partner Dragord into Slayerdramon!

2° Win my first Card Battle!

3° Winning Duskmon on Thanksgiving Contest!

4° Obtaining my second partner!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:17 am
~Digimon Partners~

Specie: Slayerdramon

Name: Dragord

Level: Mega

Class: Vaccine

Digi-evolution Line: Dracomon => Coredramon (Blue) => Wingdramon => Slayerdramon

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

Specie: Devimon

Name: Shadow

Level: Champion

Class: Virus

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Roharu Eruna

5,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Roharu Eruna

5,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:18 am
Username: Roharu Eruna

Name: Mike Hunt

Job: Student

Abilities: Eidetic memory (capable to memorize images, texts, and even sounds with great precision and in considerable quantity). Also able to estimate speed, angles and distance at plain sight. Easily capable to learn many things, however he has a complete lack of physical attributes.

Equipment: Digivice, syringes filled with anesthesia (works as both, self defense or to calm the pain in case of an accident), travel bag.

Appearance:
User Image

Personality: Mike is normally alone all the time, ever since he was little he learns, the bad way, that no one wants to be get along with a little genius, even professors didn't like him. Mike distrusts almost everyone and is never a 'nice' with the people he met at first. He's independent and have a character a little too strong for his own good. However, he will do anything he can to protect the few people that he could consider his 'friends'.

Biography: Since the age of six, Mike noted his facility in various subject on school, even correcting his teachers sometime, which wasn't a nice idea (even thought he was right and they were wrong). Little by little he decided that, in order to fit in properly, remains with a low profile. He spends the rest of his training to became a Tamer as a normal kid, while in secret, he keeps developing his analytic abilities on his own home. Not even his parents know about his high IQ.

Home: Mike lives with his family in USA, he has a room that looks normal at the beginning, but if you check his computer (taking in count you can past all his passwords and firewalls) then you could see just how good that boy is with a computer in hands.

Alignment: Mike doesn't consider himself good, because he has no aspiration to protect strangers, nor he cares what other people think of him. But he doesn't consider himself evil at all either because he doesn't care whether other suffer or if he wins something for that. He only answer to logic.

Digimon:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

First Encounter: Mike spent most of his time alone, listening music and commonly checking any updates available on his computer. It was in one night, at the age of twelve years old, when in a dream he just couldn't help slipping some tears of sadness, wishing to have at least one person with who he could relate with, one person to talk to instead of playing dumb. That night a bright light came out of his window, he just couldn't help but awakening, however he couldn't look properly because of the intensity of the light. All he could see was some sort of bright creature approaching to him, leaving him unconscious. Once he wakes up he find a digivice and an egg right next to him on his bed. After a few days of research, he soon realize that it was a digi-elf the one that came the other night. He felt both, happy someone answered his call for a friend, and pathetic that someone else had to butt in his life in order to make him feel happy. Whatever the reason or the feeling he felt toward the digi-elf, he happily took care of the egg and raised him as his partner. At his rookie stage, Dracomon was capable to understand Mike's way of thinking most of the times, showing that the digimon may not be a genius but still quite decent.

Extra Notes/Other: Mike is a rational boy, doesn't believe in religion, honor or any other abstract thing... however he is willing to adapt to any situation even if it is against his believing in order to have a better life. He can be quite of a sociopath once in a while.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:19 am
*~Main Cards~*

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

*~Side Desk~*

Roharu Eruna

5,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Roharu Eruna

5,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:20 am
Reserved  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:21 am
Reserved  

Roharu Eruna

5,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Roharu Eruna

5,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:24 am
Did I do it right?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:34 am
I suppose you did, maybe add a Tamer profile too?

Welcome! To DTI

Hello!  

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

guitargoober101

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:35 am

yep, looks good... I see you already chose your line you wanna go with, That's what I started with too!

Anyways welcome again!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:50 am
Chaos Darkwing 559
I suppose you did, maybe add a Tamer profile too?

Welcome! To DTI

Hello!

Thanks, nice to meet you.  

Roharu Eruna

5,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Roharu Eruna

5,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:55 am
guitargoober101

yep, looks good... I see you already chose your line you wanna go with, That's what I started with too!

Anyways welcome again!

Curious, at first I would have chose Gigimon or Guilmon, but I don't regret choosing Dracomon. After all, someone who can defy the power of the Four Great Dragons is not someone you can joke about cool  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:23 pm
Why ello there, matie... The name's Liger, nice to meetcha wink  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:37 pm
first you dress like a girl, and now you dress, like, a you know, a male Prostitute

BUT other then that ok.

*Points to the new guy* You will do well, you have a flamin' dragon!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:37 pm
Liger: Okay, I'll keep in mind, nice to meet you too.

Chaos Darkwing: I'll do what I can, thanks for the vote of confident.  

Roharu Eruna

5,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:46 pm